If you had to flee the USA ??

I saw a guy at work who left USA and moved to Spain
He came back for the first time in 4 years and all he told me was “ where the F have all the whites gone “
Spain is nice, the island Mallorca is awesome, but expensive.
Really anywhere the in Mediterranean is great....and the Europe side that is. Otherwise Eastern European countries are great because they haven’t imported a bazillion third world trash.
I know Israel will take me in and protect me

You can move to a US territory where you can have it both ways.

Not really in the USA but (don't tell them that) still get the benefits. They speak both languages

Where can I go ? Where would you go ??

I need a nation
1) very safe
2) I hate rain . No rain or only little !!
3) My 900,000 will last me until my death in 30 yrs

USA is unlivable hell hole . I can automatically move to Israel but I don’t want to learn Hebrew and the folks are too vociferous and crude for me

Alabama has some of the lowest property taxes in the nation. You might find a sparsely populated, super-red, county to retire.

I need a nation
1) very safe

USA is unlivable hell hole . I can automatically move to Israel but I don’t want to learn Hebrew and the folks are too vociferous and crude for me
If I had 900,000 I'd try for Aruba.

I need a nation
1) very safe

Afghanistan. Little rain and your 900,000 will last you until you die, although that might very well be sooner than 30 years.

Forum List

Back