If you had to flee the USA ??

Well, who is looking for me and why?

Because it makes a difference to where I pick.

My days in Vegas are numbered
All I see here is poverty , thugs , drug addicts , con artist and degenerates

Where can I go ? Where would you go ??

I need a nation
1) very safe
2) I hate rain . No rain or only little !!
3) My 900,000 will last me until my death in 30 yrs

USA is unlivable hell hole . I can automatically move to Israel but I don’t want to learn Hebrew and the folks are too vociferous and crude for me

I've heard good stuff about Portugal, but not been there myself. Cost of living is supposed to be low.

I need a nation
1) very safe

USA is unlivable hell hole . I can automatically move to Israel but I don’t want to learn Hebrew and the folks are too vociferous and crude for me

I've heard good stuff about Portugal, but not been there myself. Cost of living is supposed to be low.

Wasn’t impressed.

I need a nation
1) very safe

I’m a France fan, though I don’t like its politics.

I need a nation
1) very safe

Where you now ??

I am revealing all my secret stuff because I have nobody else to talk too
I am not doing this for attention!!
I am really In a “ pickle “

I need a nation
1) very safe

Where you now ??
She'll make up a place real soon.

There are some isolated places in Canada and in Alaska where there are no towns, no counties, no boroughs and only state laws apply. However they are so remote that nobody wants to even try to enforce much. True, a busybody can call in The Mounties or The State Police if something is serious enough but those agencies take a harsh view of false or petty alarms.

Trick is to have enough of your own abilities and cash to carry it off.

In Canada that means with having no choice but to deal with extreme cold. It's a little different in some of the more southerly parts of Alaska.

I have known several people who did just that. It wasn't easy and they did find it necessary to make two trips a year into a place where they could buy essentials. Satellite internet has made a lot of things that used to be impossible workable. It also helps to have access to a mail drop once a month or so.

Note, the people I knew who did that were retired and carried it off for 5-10 years before they reached an age/ability level where they gave it up. They also rarely, extremely so, caught even a cold except after "going into town". True, one had to stitch up a chainsaw "bite" by himself. Once it heald he spoke of it having been "the kind of educational experience you can't get in school".
I can’t fix anything
I grew up Jewish
I am good looking and not like those schmuck face Schumer’s or Schiffs

You could live in the Urban Prairies. A lot of good deals available in cities like my hometown of Youngstown, O, Detroit or East St. Louis, among others. You'd be isolated, but not totally. Most of your neighbors will be black folks who are really good at minding their own business.
No blacks for gods sakes
Try Siberia.

I need a nation
1) very safe

Where you now ??

Germany.

I need a nation
1) very safe

Where you now ??

Germany.
Are you mining?

Forum List

Back