If you had to flee the USA ??

Where can I go ? Where would you go ??

I need a nation
1) very safe
2) I hate rain . No rain or only little !!
3) My 900,000 will last me until my death in 30 yrs

USA is unlivable hell hole . I can automatically move to Israel but I don’t want to learn Hebrew and the folks are too vociferous and crude for me
Just find the nearest ocean and start swimming. See where it leads you.

Yeah .... I think the Swiss army knife used to have swastika on it till they changed it.
Uh, I doubt that. A Swiss army knife had a white plus sign on a red background, for a very long time. And this notion that Swiss hate Jews is I think not true.

I wish we could get away from the comparisons or whatever or whoever someone doesn't like to Nazis, it ain't cool. It's demagoguery and will not facilitate rational discussion.

I wish we could get away from the comparisons or whatever or whoever someone doesn't like to Nazis, it ain't cool. It's demagoguery and will not facilitate rational discussion.

I agree.

# Why are Americans so obsessed with Nazis? I mean, I'm from Europe and I don't recall growing up worrying about everyone being a secret (or overt) Nazi, which, unless promptly punched in the face, would somehow take over.
WWII and Nazis destroyed Europe. Are Europeans worried about Nazis? Not as far as I can tell.
Yet all I see from American news is Nazis this Nazis that. Can someone explain?

Uh, I doubt that. A Swiss army knife had a white plus sign on a red background, for a very long time. And this notion that Swiss hate Jews is I think not true.

It was sarcasm @ quasar, but the Nazi's were angels compared to Maoists and Stalinists,....I agree about the abuse of our language though. The recently awakened throw around words like traitor with no clue of the meaning.

Last edited:
Panama, Costa Rica Uruguay
Costa Rica ? STAY OUT
Thats a hebonic sensor
Pooda Muerto.jpg

Forum List

Back