If you had to flee the USA ??

Poland would be my first choice, my home country. Hungary, Czech Rep. and Slovakia would be almost as cool.

I also like South Korea (very polite country), the Phillipines (no DUI law),India for the cuisine, and Zambia because I love their accent.
All I got is Israel ?? And they’re mean
How the fuck is isreal mean?
That middle eastern brusque and pugnacious demeanor won’t work with me

Poland would be my first choice, my home country. Hungary, Czech Rep. and Slovakia would be almost as cool.

I also like South Korea (very polite country), the Phillipines (no DUI law),India for the cuisine, and Zambia because I love their accent.
I have never found them to be pugnacious. Funny and guilt ridden but not so much pugnacious.

I have never found them to be pugnacious. Funny and guilt ridden but not so much pugnacious.
What about brusque

Where can I go ? Where would you go ??

I need a nation
1) very safe
2) I hate rain . No rain or only little !!
3) My 900,000 will last me until my death in 30 yrs

USA is unlivable hell hole . I can automatically move to Israel but I don’t want to learn Hebrew and the folks are too vociferous and crude for me
Did your pic show up at that Capitol on Jan 6th?

What about brusque
I adore that in my friend Libbey when she is telling me to take my pants off. She just needs to learn a little patience I'll get there as soon as I get her shirt off.

I need a nation
1) very safe

USA is unlivable hell hole . I can automatically move to Israel but I don’t want to learn Hebrew and the folks are too vociferous and crude for me
If you purchase about 50 to 100 acres of timberland at the right price,
you can probably make at least half your investment back by selling the timber,
depending on the market value at the time, whether it's hardwood or not and how mature it is...etc. You don't need to know much about it , short of a few hours of research.

And the worst you could do is break even, unless property taxes went up dramatically.
Varies with each state.

I need a nation
1) very safe

Did your pic show up at that Capitol on Jan 6th?
If I was there - i would have stormed in

I need a nation
1) very safe

Almost everyone in Israel speaks English. At least they did where I was.

Italy...you can buy a house for a dollar.
I thought Italy is expensive
Italian is harder to learn than Spanish ??

Basically the same language.

Forum List

Back