🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you live in the US, Are Hamas and Hizballah Terrorist Organizations?

MEMRI is a propaganda Rag, anyone sees the word MEMRI, we know all we will read is lies! No need to even read what is written, because it is all trash!

I just read 6 critiques of MEMRI. They all whined that MEMRI doesn't play fair. Only yours claims MEMRI's translations are false. How do you explain that? :D
They are always whining some source is Zionist propaganda, even when an article is written by a Muslim Arab. Don't they think that we believe that so many of their sources are Arab propaganda rags or Leftist Jews' propaganda rags (like one of Frau Sherri's favorite sites Mondoweiss or something like that)? Meanwhile, nobody is stopping Frau Sherri or any of her like-minded friends from finding someone who speaks Arabic and who can translate the Arabic in MEMRI. If the speech is in Farsi on MEMRI, Frau Sherri wouldn't have to look too far for a translator.

This isn't about which web sites lean this way or that but rather Sherri's baseless claim that all one reads at MEMRI is lies. MEMRI doesn't lie ... they translate that which comes from the Arab/Muslim World making them a major thorn in Sherri's side.

Also Kach and Kahane Chai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia are designated foreign terrorist organisations
Yes they are. so?

Off topic post! Ha ha ha.

yeah, well i sorta gotta think that it is far more on topic than discussions about other poster's alleged hemmorhoidal issues and medications for such conditions and whether their intestines have reached their full capacity..
Having problems following aren't we? We were discussing Hamas and Hezbollah and whether they are considered terrorist organizations according to the US govt. Not "who else is in the list....oh look I found the one Jewish organization, as opposed to the 98% of terrorist organzations listed are Muslims". You are so transparent.

Last edited:
International law provides that Resistance to Occupation is lawful and that can include armed resistance. But the provisions of intl law generally make attacks on civilians unlawful, prohibiting direct attacks, disproportionate attacks and indiscriminate attacks.

Which pretty much damns both Israel and the Palestinians.

There is violence, both sides choosing violence. And there are war crimes, both sides choosing war crimes. And there are many people on both sides choosing nonviolence, committed to nonviolence, in Nabi Saleh, in Bilin, in At Tuwani, and many other places throughout Israel and Palestine, and they are Jews and Christians and Muslims. Sometimes, I think the real struggle is between choosing violence or nonviolence.
Big difference! The Lunatics aka Hamas, are in charge of the Palestinian Asylum and have chosen to stick with violence no matter what. They even documented their violent intention, aka The Hamas Charter.

I just read 6 critiques of MEMRI. They all whined that MEMRI doesn't play fair. Only yours claims MEMRI's translations are false. How do you explain that? :D
They are always whining some source is Zionist propaganda, even when an article is written by a Muslim Arab. Don't they think that we believe that so many of their sources are Arab propaganda rags or Leftist Jews' propaganda rags (like one of Frau Sherri's favorite sites Mondoweiss or something like that)? Meanwhile, nobody is stopping Frau Sherri or any of her like-minded friends from finding someone who speaks Arabic and who can translate the Arabic in MEMRI. If the speech is in Farsi on MEMRI, Frau Sherri wouldn't have to look too far for a translator.

This isn't about which web sites lean this way or that but rather Sherri's baseless claim that all one reads at MEMRI is lies. MEMRI doesn't lie ... they translate that which comes from the Arab/Muslim World making them a major thorn in Sherri's side.
Exactly! All that Memri is doing is recording broadcasts frim various countries and playing back their own exact words. or should I say, they are hanging themselves by their own words. There is nothing to really critique!

Last edited:

Exactly! All that Memri is doing is recording broadcasts frim various countries and playing back their own exact words. or should I say, they are hanging themselves by their own words. There is nothing to really critique!

What do American Christians think?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpkxoql4xz0]Fred Phelps Thanks God for the Shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords - YouTube[/ame]

MEMRI cherry picks and claims to depict the muslim world.

i imagine i could cherry pick the jewish press and whatever jew has a printing machine in his garage churning out hate messages and make the jewish world look pretty bad, particularly if i translate some of the hebrew.

MEMRI is a hate site.

i think it was marg, among other jewish posters, who objected to the casual and frivolous use of the term "NAZI". i stopped using it and many of the pro-palestinian posters did as well (bravo guys), or certainly were more considerate in its useage. personally, i did so because i imagined some people were sensitive to its being used.

perhaps you should also quit using it as well. it certainly should be worth your consideration, not to mention the fact that it does make you appear to be a bit histrionic.

Just a quick question. Why should Nazi be off the table considering both sunni and shite love nazis.

Do they?

Sincerely you don't know this history?

I'll start a whole thread on it if you like. I can tie Islam to Hitler historically in a heartbeat. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Let us never forget Nasrallah's comment 10 years ago

"If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)"

Sherri and Sunni's wishful thinking!
gigglesmile.gif

"If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)"

liar,and you have no link!

What would Zionism be without lies?

Here, in the own words of your heroes!

Nasrallah and Jews

Within a month of Nasrallah's taking over as leader, Hezbollah (with the help of Iranian intelligence) bombed the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires, killing 29 and injuring over 200. The next attack perpetrated by Hezbollah—again with Iranian help—was the bombing of the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, killing 86 and injuring over 200.

The widening arena of Hezbollah's attacks stemmed from Nasrallah's perception that Jews anywhere are legitimate targets. In fact, Nasarallah has said:

If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)

Shiite scholar Amal Saad-Ghorayeb analyzed the anti-Jewish roots of Hezbollah ideology in her book Hezbollah: Politics & Religion. In it, she quotes Hassan Nasrallah describing his antipathy toward Jews:

If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice, I do not say the Israeli. (New Yorker, Oct. 14, 2002)

CAMERA: Hassan Nasrallah: In His Own Words

s12632.gif

Just a quick question. Why should Nazi be off the table considering both sunni and shite love nazis.

Do they?

I'll start a whole thread on it if you like. I can tie Islam to Hitler historically in a heartbeat. :eusa_angel:

i am quite sure coyote knows his history at least as well as you.

i am also almost positive that your view of history is at least somewhat ethnocentric and you neglect the arab palestinian nationalist movement and their conflict with european colonialism which began long before hitler rose to power.

there is a considerable gap between knowing history and understanding history. WWII was more than just the jews. there were other peoples and factors involved. jews were just a minor part of it, almost a footnote.

Do they?

And I could start a thread and entitle it, Israel, The Nazi Nation Of 2013, and prove how Israel is just like Nazi Germany!

But the whole story has not all been told yet!

And I choose not to start such a thread!

liar,and you have no link!

What would Zionism be without lies?

Here, in the own words of your heroes!

Nasrallah and Jews

Within a month of Nasrallah's taking over as leader, Hezbollah (with the help of Iranian intelligence) bombed the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires, killing 29 and injuring over 200. The next attack perpetrated by Hezbollah—again with Iranian help—was the bombing of the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, killing 86 and injuring over 200.

The widening arena of Hezbollah's attacks stemmed from Nasrallah's perception that Jews anywhere are legitimate targets. In fact, Nasarallah has said:

If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)

Shiite scholar Amal Saad-Ghorayeb analyzed the anti-Jewish roots of Hezbollah ideology in her book Hezbollah: Politics & Religion. In it, she quotes Hassan Nasrallah describing his antipathy toward Jews:

If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice, I do not say the Israeli. (New Yorker, Oct. 14, 2002)

CAMERA: Hassan Nasrallah: In His Own Words

s12632.gif

mebbe he was reading the talmud when he said that.

p.s. i think my font is larger than yours.

And I could start a thread and entitle it, Israel, The Nazi Nation Of 2013, and prove how Israel is just like Nazi Germany!

But the whole story has not all been told yet!

And I choose not to start such a thread!

Show me the ovens and get back to me.

i am quite sure coyote knows his history at least as well as you.

i am also almost positive that your view of history is at least somewhat ethnocentric and you neglect the arab palestinian nationalist movement and their conflict with european colonialism which began long before hitler rose to power.

there is a considerable gap between knowing history and understanding history. WWII was more than just the jews. there were other peoples and factors involved. jews were just a minor part of it, almost a footnote.

History is not a matter of opinions. History is fact. Islam is directly tied to Hitler.

A pithy soundbite if ever there was one. Of course soundbites aren't noted for their accuracy any more than sherri is noted for her insight and wisdom here.

Spoken like a Zionist full of their self!

What? Do you seriously think I should be *ashamed* of all the good we Hadassah women do all around the world? I shouldn't talk about all the women AND children we help every single day?

Marg, since you're a "Zionist" (Pro Jewish Pro-Israeli), in the mind of Sherri you cannot be an honest Person. Sherri told in the past that ALL Zionists are corrupted, and becasue you're one, you must be corrupted as well.

Don't let that confuse you, my dear. You women of Hadassah, and that great Tzeddakah you bring all over the world and all those surrounding you, is well appreciated by all the people of Israel. Don't let her ignorancy bring you down. We love you and are grateful for what you do
hug_smiley.gif

Sherri and Sunni's wishful thinking!
gigglesmile.gif

would you like it if i attributed it to your wishful thinking the west bank rabbi(s) who says gentile babies should be killed?

International law provides that Resistance to Occupation is lawful and that can include armed resistance. But the provisions of intl law generally make attacks on civilians unlawful, prohibiting direct attacks, disproportionate attacks and indiscriminate attacks.

Which pretty much damns both Israel and the Palestinians.

There is violence, both sides choosing violence. And there are war crimes, both sides choosing war crimes. And there are many people on both sides choosing nonviolence, committed to nonviolence, in Nabi Saleh, in Bilin, in At Tuwani, and many other places throughout Israel and Palestine, and they are Jews and Christians and Muslims. Sometimes, I think the real struggle is between choosing violence or nonviolence.

You said in the past that ALL ISRAELI JEWS ARE VIOLENT AND CORRUPTED.

You are not fooling ME with this "moderate" attitude of yours in this post.:doubt:

Forum List

Back