🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you live in the US, Are Hamas and Hizballah Terrorist Organizations?

They are always whining some source is Zionist propaganda, even when an article is written by a Muslim Arab. Don't they think that we believe that so many of their sources are Arab propaganda rags or Leftist Jews' propaganda rags (like one of Frau Sherri's favorite sites Mondoweiss or something like that)? Meanwhile, nobody is stopping Frau Sherri or any of her like-minded friends from finding someone who speaks Arabic and who can translate the Arabic in MEMRI. If the speech is in Farsi on MEMRI, Frau Sherri wouldn't have to look too far for a translator.

This isn't about which web sites lean this way or that but rather Sherri's baseless claim that all one reads at MEMRI is lies. MEMRI doesn't lie ... they translate that which comes from the Arab/Muslim World making them a major thorn in Sherri's side.

MEMRI cherry picks and claims to depict the muslim world.

i imagine i could cherry pick the jewish press and whatever jew has a printing machine in his garage churning out hate messages and make the jewish world look pretty bad, particularly if i translate some of the hebrew.

MEMRI is a hate site.
Everything is a hate site to you that doesn't fit your own views. Why don't those of us who believe the opposite just say that there are plenty of NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites on the Internet to satisfy Seal's needs.

Game on. Meet me in the Bull Ring for a no holds barred debate on Islam's direct ties to Hitler.

I'm booked already for a Monday night session, but how does Tuesday 7 prm central sound to you?

I'm going to go to the Bull Ring now to call you out.

what the fuck is a bull ring and why the hell would i be interested in it.

It's a forum our administrator cereal killer started for debate.

I've called you out with an open challenge. Surely you wouldn't be afraid of a debate with me?

I believe I've debated with you on something previously, you're full of rheoritic and straw man arguments. Ha Ha. Seal will make a fool out of you and no on is interested in your malicious topics.

Sincerely you don't know this history?

I'll start a whole thread on it if you like. I can tie Islam to Hitler historically in a heartbeat. :eusa_angel:

And I could start a thread and entitle it, Israel, The Nazi Nation Of 2013, and prove how Israel is just like Nazi Germany!

But the whole story has not all been told yet!

And I choose not to start such a thread!
Of course you would, Frau Sherri, while your friends are acting just like Nazis killing those whose religious beliefs are different from theirs. How nice that you can close your eyes to what is actually happening in different parts of the world.

Just a quick question. Why should Nazi be off the table considering both sunni and shite love nazis.

Do they?

I'll start a whole thread on it if you like. I can tie Islam to Hitler historically in a heartbeat. :eusa_angel:

What you said was: considering both sunni and shite love nazis

A blanket statement implying that even today they love Nazi's. You're taking historical events of almost 75 years ago that were much more complicated than simple religious hatred - issues involving the Mandate, the legacies of the Ottoman Empire and colonialism, Pan-Arab nationalism and the Zionist movement all mixed together. To state that they "love Nazi's" would be to state that Catholics love Nazi's since the Vatican and Mussolini were allied with Hitler or, even more broadly - Christians loved the Nazi's since the Nazi's were by and large Christians and part of their "racial superiority" was based on religious heritage.

A blanket statement implying that even today they love Nazi's. You're taking historical events of almost 75 years ago that were much more complicated than simple religious hatred - issues involving the Mandate, the legacies of the Ottoman Empire and colonialism, Pan-Arab nationalism and the Zionist movement all mixed together. To state that they "love Nazi's" would be to state that Catholics love Nazi's since the Vatican and Mussolini were

allied with Hitler or, even more broadly - Christians loved the Nazi's since the Nazi's were by and large Christians and part of their "racial superiority" was based on religious heritage.

your post is reasonable ---coyote----but not ---insightful Fact is Mein Kampf is
still a best seller in islamic lands -----and public adulation of hitler in mosques is
very acceptable For even better insight into the issue----simply read the current
day nazi literature------and talk to muslims. I read nazi literature which was
freely available in the very waspy and formerly---and a bit persistently BUNDIST
town of my childhood -----as a child----long ago. Later,, I ran into people who virtually
quoted it VERBATIM ----when a little part time job I had as a student brought
me into contact with muslims from ----lots of different countries. In pakistan nazi
literature seems to be part of the grammar school curriculum. Muslims from India
know it too------but hindus do not. -----leading me to believe that muslims and hindus
do not get THE SAME EDUCATION in india ---well----in fact they don't

what the fuck is a bull ring and why the hell would i be interested in it.

It's a forum our administrator cereal killer started for debate.

I've called you out with an open challenge. Surely you wouldn't be afraid of a debate with me?

I believe I've debated with you on something previously, you're full of rheoritic and straw man arguments. Ha Ha. Seal will make a fool out of you and no on is interested in your malicious topics.

You have never debated me. You would have been destroyed.

A malicious topic is a topic that ties Islam directly to Hitler? History is malicious now?

:lol:

Pick your poison. Challenge me to a debate. The ring is waiting. I'll wait. Game on.

And I could start a thread and entitle it, Israel, The Nazi Nation Of 2013, and prove how Israel is just like Nazi Germany!

Of course you would, Frau Sherri, while your friends are acting just like Nazis killing those whose religious beliefs are different from theirs. How nice that you can close your eyes to what is actually happening in different parts of the world.

Nazism acted through a State, individuals are not states. When I google Zionism is Nazism, I get 7, 720, 000 hits. The first article is a Wikipedia article entitled The Other Side The Secret Relationship Between Nazism and Zionism. When I google Islam is Nazism, I get 2, 620, 000 hits.

Nazism acted through a State, individuals are not states. When I google Zionism is Nazism, I get 7, 720, 000 hits. The first article is a Wikipedia article entitled The Other Side The Secret Relationship Between Nazism and Zionism. When I google Islam is Nazism, I get 2, 620, 000 hits.

Jew hatred is the key to that.

citing NUMBER OF GOOGLE HITS as "evidence" or "proof" is an idiot ploy which I
have seen used ONLY BY ISLAMO NAZIS----long ago I played a game with another
congenital islamo nazi sow with a SN something like 'joanserv" I googled all sorts
of silly things and ended up with MILLIONS of "hits" ---which I cited in response----
I am in no mood to repeat the game with this 'joanserv" clone ---but back then I
used the same technique to "prove" all sorts of idiotic ideas-----the more idiotic
the more MILLIONS of "hits"

citing NUMBER OF GOOGLE HITS as "evidence" or "proof" is an idiot ploy which I
have seen used ONLY BY ISLAMO NAZIS----long ago I played a game with another
congenital islamo nazi sow with a SN something like 'joanserv" I googled all sorts
of silly things and ended up with MILLIONS of "hits" ---which I cited in response----
I am in no mood to repeat the game with this 'joanserv" clone ---but back then I
used the same technique to "prove" all sorts of idiotic ideas-----the more idiotic
the more MILLIONS of "hits"
Mixing alcohol with your prescription meds is not a good idea:confused:

A blanket statement implying that even today they love Nazi's. You're taking historical events of almost 75 years ago that were much more complicated than simple religious hatred - issues involving the Mandate, the legacies of the Ottoman Empire and colonialism, Pan-Arab nationalism and the Zionist movement all mixed together. To state that they "love Nazi's" would be to state that Catholics love Nazi's since the Vatican and Mussolini were allied with Hitler or, even more broadly - Christians loved the Nazi's since the Nazi's were by and large Christians and part of their "racial superiority" was based on religious heritage.

Oh I'm in the Israel and Palestine forum am I not?

I can rock on Catholicism and death camps. Do you want to debate me as well?

I can take you.

History is history.

:eusa_angel:

Should I make a challenge in the bull ring? Or do you wish to challenge me?

Put up your dance time.

That impresses me. It really do. Just imagine that!

iii
;;;

post as you wish-----do not be influenced by board bullys-----of course you might
not get a response

I can take you.

History is history.

Put up your dance time.

i am quite sure coyote knows his history at least as well as you.

i am also almost positive that your view of history is at least somewhat ethnocentric and you neglect the arab palestinian nationalist movement and their conflict with european colonialism which began long before hitler rose to power.

there is a considerable gap between knowing history and understanding history. WWII was more than just the jews. there were other peoples and factors involved. jews were just a minor part of it, almost a footnote.

History is not a matter of opinions. History is fact. Islam is directly tied to Hitler.

Actually in many ways history IS a matter of opinion - you've heard the claim that history is written by the victors? Facts are colored by bias quite often - even to defining who whether one is a "freedom fighter" or a "terrorist" - it's not always clear cut. Islam, as a religion is no more tied to Hitler than is Catholicism or other forms of Christianity. The fact that countries or groups representing those religions collaborated with Hitler doesn't make the religion tied with Hitler. That's the dishonesty of those trying to present opinion overlying fact as fact.

i am also almost positive that your view of history is at least somewhat ethnocentric and you neglect the arab palestinian nationalist movement and their conflict with european colonialism which began long before hitler rose to power.

there is a considerable gap between knowing history and understanding history. WWII was more than just the jews. there were other peoples and factors involved. jews were just a minor part of it, almost a footnote.

History is not a matter of opinions. History is fact. Islam is directly tied to Hitler.

Actually in many ways history IS a matter of opinion - you've heard the claim that history is written by the victors? Facts are colored by bias quite often - even to defining who whether one is a "freedom fighter" or a "terrorist" - it's not always clear cut. Islam, as a religion is no more tied to Hitler than is Catholicism or other forms of Christianity. The fact that countries or groups representing those religions collaborated with Hitler doesn't make the religion tied with Hitler. That's the dishonesty of those trying to present opinion overlying fact as fact.

Nazism was influenced by Islamonazism. Both are anti-Semitic ideologies based on fascist policies of global domination. The badges Jews were forced to wear in nazi Germany were taken directly from the same identifications that dhimmis were forced to wear in Islamic entities in the Middle Ages.

Hitler picked up making Jews wear yellow badges from Muslims.

And right there is a perfect example of the dishonesty of this kind of argument.

Were the Nazis the first to implement a Jewish badge?

The Nazis rarely had an original idea. Almost always what made the Nazi policies different was that they intensified, magnified, and institutionalized the age-old methods of persecution.

The oldest reference to using mandatory articles of clothing to identify and distinguish Jews from the rest of society was in 807 CE. In this year, Abbassid caliph Haroun al-Raschid ordered all Jews to wear a yellow belt and a tall, cone-like hat.1

But it was in 1215 that the Fourth Lateran Council, presided over by Pope Innocent III, made its infamous decree. Canon 68 declared:

Jews and Saracens [Muslims] of both sexes in every Christian province and at all times shall be marked off in the eyes of the public from other peoples through the character of their dress.2

This Council represented all of Christendom and thus this decree was to be enforced throughout all of the Christian countries.

The use of a badge was not instantaneous throughout Europe nor were the dimensions or shape of the badge uniform. As early as 1217, King Henry III of England ordered Jews to wear "on the front of their upper garment the two tables of the Ten Commandments made of white linen or parchment."3 In France, local variations of the badge continued until Louis IX decreed in 1269 that "both men and women were to wear badges on the outer garment, both front and back, round pieces of yellow felt or linen, a palm long and four fingers wide."4

In Germany and Austria, Jews were distinguishable in the latter half of the 1200's when the wearing of a "horned hat" otherwise known as a "Jewish hat" -- an article of clothing that Jews had worn freely before the crusades -- became mandatory. It wasn't until the fifteenth century when a badge became the distinguishing article in Germany and Austria.

The use of badges became relatively widespread throughout Europe within a couple of centuries and continued to be used as distinctive markings until the age of Enlightenment. In 1781, Joseph II of Austria made major torrents into the use of a badge with his Edict of Tolerance and many other countries discontinued their use of badges very late in the eighteenth century.

Pretty stark and damning as to the sentiments regarding Jews throughout history in both Christendom and Islam.

Nazism was influenced by Islamonazism. Both are anti-Semitic ideologies based on fascist policies of global domination. The badges Jews were forced to wear in nazi Germany were taken directly from the same identifications that dhimmis were forced to wear in Islamic entities in the Middle Ages.

Islamonazism sounds like one of those made up words to cover up an ignorance of history.

And right there is a perfect example of the dishonesty of this kind of argument.

The Nazis rarely had an original idea. Almost always what made the Nazi policies different was that they intensified, magnified, and institutionalized the age-old methods of persecution.

The oldest reference to using mandatory articles of clothing to identify and distinguish Jews from the rest of society was in 807 CE. In this year, Abbassid caliph Haroun al-Raschid ordered all Jews to wear a yellow belt and a tall, cone-like hat.1

But it was in 1215 that the Fourth Lateran Council, presided over by Pope Innocent III, made its infamous decree. Canon 68 declared:

Jews and Saracens [Muslims] of both sexes in every Christian province and at all times shall be marked off in the eyes of the public from other peoples through the character of their dress.2

This Council represented all of Christendom and thus this decree was to be enforced throughout all of the Christian countries.

The use of a badge was not instantaneous throughout Europe nor were the dimensions or shape of the badge uniform. As early as 1217, King Henry III of England ordered Jews to wear "on the front of their upper garment the two tables of the Ten Commandments made of white linen or parchment."3 In France, local variations of the badge continued until Louis IX decreed in 1269 that "both men and women were to wear badges on the outer garment, both front and back, round pieces of yellow felt or linen, a palm long and four fingers wide."4

In Germany and Austria, Jews were distinguishable in the latter half of the 1200's when the wearing of a "horned hat" otherwise known as a "Jewish hat" -- an article of clothing that Jews had worn freely before the crusades -- became mandatory. It wasn't until the fifteenth century when a badge became the distinguishing article in Germany and Austria.

The use of badges became relatively widespread throughout Europe within a couple of centuries and continued to be used as distinctive markings until the age of Enlightenment. In 1781, Joseph II of Austria made major torrents into the use of a badge with his Edict of Tolerance and many other countries discontinued their use of badges very late in the eighteenth century.

Pretty stark and damning as to the sentiments regarding Jews throughout history in both Christendom and Islam.

Jew hatred is doctrinal in Islam. Jesus was Jewish.

I can take you.

History is history.

Put up your dance time.

I'm fine if you wish to debate something - call me out, pick a topic and we'll set some rules :)

Jew hatred is doctrinal in Islam. Jesus was Jewish.

Which has what to do with the post???? It sounds like you're grasping at straws here.

Forum List

Back