🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you live in the US, Are Hamas and Hizballah Terrorist Organizations?

Let us never forget Nasrallah's comment 10 years ago

"If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)"

Sherri and Sunni's wishful thinking!
gigglesmile.gif

would you like it if i attributed it to your wishful thinking the west bank rabbi(s) who says gentile babies should be killed?

Is it Rabbi or RabbiS ?

I take it you are not sure yourself of what you're saying?:eusa_whistle:

Sincerely you don't know this history?

I'll start a whole thread on it if you like. I can tie Islam to Hitler historically in a heartbeat. :eusa_angel:

And I could start a thread and entitle it, Israel, The Nazi Nation Of 2013, and prove how Israel is just like Nazi Germany!

You do that all the time in different ways.

I notice that when I open up positive posts concerning Israel, you never respond nor give yourself the risk of the doubt to learn something NEW and POSITIVE on Israel.

It all brings the conclusion that you simply enjoy fueling your hatred.

Or maybe it's just me...:eusa_whistle:

liar,and you have no link!

What would Zionism be without lies?

Here, in the own words of your heroes!

Nasrallah and Jews

Within a month of Nasrallah's taking over as leader, Hezbollah (with the help of Iranian intelligence) bombed the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires, killing 29 and injuring over 200. The next attack perpetrated by Hezbollah—again with Iranian help—was the bombing of the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, killing 86 and injuring over 200.

The widening arena of Hezbollah's attacks stemmed from Nasrallah's perception that Jews anywhere are legitimate targets. In fact, Nasarallah has said:

If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)

Shiite scholar Amal Saad-Ghorayeb analyzed the anti-Jewish roots of Hezbollah ideology in her book Hezbollah: Politics & Religion. In it, she quotes Hassan Nasrallah describing his antipathy toward Jews:

If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice, I do not say the Israeli. (New Yorker, Oct. 14, 2002)

CAMERA: Hassan Nasrallah: In His Own Words

s12632.gif

mebbe he was reading the talmud when he said that.

p.s. i think my font is larger than yours.

"Maybe he was readin the Talmud when he said that".

Respond by someone who understood he lost the argument:eusa_whistle:

"I think my font is larger than yours".

One good thing about being a female. You don't have to worry about how BIG your "thing" is....

I'll start a whole thread on it if you like. I can tie Islam to Hitler historically in a heartbeat. :eusa_angel:

i am quite sure coyote knows his history at least as well as you.

i am also almost positive that your view of history is at least somewhat ethnocentric and you neglect the arab palestinian nationalist movement and their conflict with european colonialism which began long before hitler rose to power.

there is a considerable gap between knowing history and understanding history. WWII was more than just the jews. there were other peoples and factors involved. jews were just a minor part of it, almost a footnote.

History is not a matter of opinions. History is fact. Islam is directly tied to Hitler.

no it isn't. what a ridiculous thing to say.

that makes about as much sense as saying american democracy is directly linked to stalinist communism because russia was an ally in WWII.

and history, fact, opinion...give me a break...LOL.

MEMRI, israeli's with an agenda, translating Arabic into English, what could possibly go wrong?
Middle East Media Research Institute - SourceWatch
Many of Memri's recordings are in English, and the Arabs are repeating the same crap.

These articles and lame attempts to discount Memri don't add up to a hill of beans when all that Memri is doing is recording Arabs and Muslims in their own words and playing it back. SIMPLE AS THAT.

The fact that Arabs don't like it a when Memri puts a mirror in front of their faces and they realize how ugly, intolerant,backwards, violent, and hateful they are is irrelevant.

One good thing about being a female. You don't have to worry about how BIG your "thing" is....

well, we can clearly see what is on your mind...i clearly said "larger" and "font".
a lot of men would consider your remark a "come on". thanks, but no thanks.

i am also almost positive that your view of history is at least somewhat ethnocentric and you neglect the arab palestinian nationalist movement and their conflict with european colonialism which began long before hitler rose to power.

there is a considerable gap between knowing history and understanding history. WWII was more than just the jews. there were other peoples and factors involved. jews were just a minor part of it, almost a footnote.

History is not a matter of opinions. History is fact. Islam is directly tied to Hitler.
Hitler picked up making Jews wear yellow badges from Muslims.

well, we can clearly see what is on your mind...i clearly said "larger" and "font".

We know that lunacy is on your mind, and do not worry, I meant only that you put your emphasis on stupid things, is all.

I'm still waiting for you and your "friends" to decide weather Hezbollah is a terrorist organization or not.

And I could start a thread and entitle it, Israel, The Nazi Nation Of 2013, and prove how Israel is just like Nazi Germany!

But the whole story has not all been told yet!

And I choose not to start such a thread!
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Here, in the own words of your heroes!

Nasrallah and Jews

Within a month of Nasrallah's taking over as leader, Hezbollah (with the help of Iranian intelligence) bombed the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires, killing 29 and injuring over 200. The next attack perpetrated by Hezbollah—again with Iranian help—was the bombing of the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, killing 86 and injuring over 200.

The widening arena of Hezbollah's attacks stemmed from Nasrallah's perception that Jews anywhere are legitimate targets. In fact, Nasarallah has said:

If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide. (Daily Star, Oct. 23, 2002)

Shiite scholar Amal Saad-Ghorayeb analyzed the anti-Jewish roots of Hezbollah ideology in her book Hezbollah: Politics & Religion. In it, she quotes Hassan Nasrallah describing his antipathy toward Jews:

If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice, I do not say the Israeli. (New Yorker, Oct. 14, 2002)

CAMERA: Hassan Nasrallah: In His Own Words

s12632.gif

mebbe he was reading the talmud when he said that.

p.s. i think my font is larger than yours.

"Maybe he was readin the Talmud when he said that".

Respond by someone who understood he lost the argument:eusa_whistle:

what argument. i am just pointing out both sides. i think if settler rabbis are saying "kill all arabs" it is not at all unusual for some arab cat to allegedly say "kill all jews."

Wow, you are truly a desperate Jew hater, with fantasies of dating Jewish women. Ha ha ha.

that makes about as much sense as saying american democracy is directly linked to stalinist communism because russia was an ally in WWII.

Game on. Meet me in the Bull Ring for a no holds barred debate on Islam's direct ties to Hitler.

I'm booked already for a Monday night session, but how does Tuesday 7 prm central sound to you?

I'm going to go to the Bull Ring now to call you out.

Wow, you are truly a desperate Jew hater, with fantasies of dating Jewish women. Ha ha ha.

yeah, yeah, yeah...she takes an off handed criticism about the size of her font and turns it into a remark about men's penises and you take a "thanks, but no thanks" as a pick up line...i am beginning to see why their are so few jewish people in the world if they so easily get their wires crosed.

Show me the ovens and get back to me.

I will leave the hating for the likes of you, you seem to live to hate. What a waste of Humanity!

Game on. Meet me in the Bull Ring for a no holds barred debate on Islam's direct ties to Hitler.

I'm booked already for a Monday night session, but how does Tuesday 7 prm central sound to you?

what the fuck is a bull ring and why the hell would i be interested in it.

Show me the ovens and get back to me.

I will leave the hating for the likes of you, you seem to live to hate. What a waste of Humanity!

Hi pot, I'm kettle, you're black!:D

yeah, yeah, yeah...she takes an off handed criticism about the size of her font and turns it into a remark about men's penises and you take a "thanks, but no thanks" as a pick up line...i am beginning to see why their are so few jewish people in the world if they so easily get their wires crosed.
I assumed she was talking about your ears.

It's a forum our administrator cereal killer started for debate.

I've called you out with an open challenge. Surely you wouldn't be afraid of a debate with me?

It's a forum our administrator cereal killer started for debate.

I've called you out with an open challenge. Surely you wouldn't be afraid of a debate with me?
TD, it's supposed to be taboo to harangue and intimidate the handicapped. Don't be cruel.

Forum List

Back