🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you live in the US, Are Hamas and Hizballah Terrorist Organizations?

And right there is a perfect example of the dishonesty of this kind of argument.

Pretty stark and damning as to the sentiments regarding Jews throughout history in both Christendom and Islam.

Jew hatred is doctrinal in Islam. Jesus was Jewish.

Which has what to do with the post???? It sounds like you're grasping at straws here.

Christianity cannot be anti-Jewish as Christ was a Jew. Islam is explicitly anti-Jewish.

Jew hatred is doctrinal in Islam. Jesus was Jewish.

Which has what to do with the post???? It sounds like you're grasping at straws here.

Christianity cannot be anti-Jewish as Christ was a Jew. Islam is explicitly anti-Jewish.

Oh brother. Your logic .... boggles the mind....in a trollish way of course.

...therefore Hitler could not have been anti-Jewish as he was a Christian and Christ was a Jew.:cuckoo:

...therefore Hitler could not have been anti-Jewish as he was a Christian and Christ was a Jew.:cuckoo:

Er, Hitler violated Christianity. You needed me to instruct you on this? :lol:

I'm not interested in learning more about your sacred zombie. I'm more interested in your utter lack of logic when making your profound proclamations of "fact".

The Jews were maltreated in much of the Christian and Muslim world for a long period of history and conspiracy theories still exist that people actually believe. The fact is, the idea of "yellow badges" did not come from Islam, but from a long established European practice of identifying Jews that went back centuries. That's not saying there isn't anti-semitism in Muslim countries, and that's not saying Pan-Arab nationalists did not ally with Hitler during WW2 but it's grossly simplistic to think it was just because of anti-semitism - they had their own nationalistic aims for the Mandate territories.

Last edited:
History is not a matter of opinions. History is fact. Islam is directly tied to Hitler.

no it isn't. what a ridiculous thing to say.

that makes about as much sense as saying american democracy is directly linked to stalinist communism because russia was an ally in WWII.

and history, fact, opinion...give me a break...LOL.

Game on. Meet me in the Bull Ring for a no holds barred debate on Islam's direct ties to Hitler.

I'm booked already for a Monday night session, but how does Tuesday 7 prm central sound to you?

I'm going to go to the Bull Ring now to call you out.

What will be the name of this thread in the bull ring. The reason I ask is that I am interested in following it.

I'm not interested in learning more about your sacred zombie. I'm more interested in your utter lack of logic when making your profound proclamations of "fact".

The Jews were maltreated in much of the Christian and Muslim world for a long period of history and conspiracy theories still exist that people actually believe. The fact is, the idea of "yellow badges" did not come from Islam, but from a long established European practice of identifying Jews that went back centuries. That's not saying there isn't anti-semitism in Muslim countries, and that's not saying Pan-Arab nationalists allied with Hitler during WW2 but it's grossly simplistic to think it was just because of anti-semitism - they had their own nationalistic aims for the Mandate territories.

Christians who mistreat Jews violate Christian doctrine. Muslims who mistreat Jews, and Christians and all other infidels, fulfill Islamic doctrine.

Sincerely you don't know this history?

I'll start a whole thread on it if you like. I can tie Islam to Hitler historically in a heartbeat. :eusa_angel:

What you said was: considering both sunni and shite love nazis

A blanket statement implying that even today they love Nazi's. You're taking historical events of almost 75 years ago that were much more complicated than simple religious hatred - issues involving the Mandate, the legacies of the Ottoman Empire and colonialism, Pan-Arab nationalism and the Zionist movement all mixed together. To state that they "love Nazi's" would be to state that Catholics love Nazi's since the Vatican and Mussolini were allied with Hitler or, even more broadly - Christians loved the Nazi's since the Nazi's were by and large Christians and part of their "racial superiority" was based on religious heritage.

Oh I'm in the Israel and Palestine forum am I not?

I can rock on Catholicism and death camps. Do you want to debate me as well?

I can take you.

History is history.

:eusa_angel:

Should I make a challenge in the bull ring? Or do you wish to challenge me?

Put up your dance time.

are you like starved for attention or something?

ok...what is the title of our thread going to be. why should we let that influence the debate?..if you want to even call it that.

Game on. Meet me in the Bull Ring for a no holds barred debate on Islam's direct ties to Hitler.

I'm booked already for a Monday night session, but how does Tuesday 7 prm central sound to you?

I'm going to go to the Bull Ring now to call you out.

What will be the name of this thread in the bull ring. The reason I ask is that I am interested in following it.

LOL...i ust asked that but i type slower than you perhaps.

this person sure is arrogant and dictatorial.

what are we talking about...islam/s support of hitler?

The Jews were maltreated in much of the Christian and Muslim world for a long period of history and conspiracy theories still exist that people actually believe. The fact is, the idea of "yellow badges" did not come from Islam, but from a long established European practice of identifying Jews that went back centuries. That's not saying there isn't anti-semitism in Muslim countries, and that's not saying Pan-Arab nationalists allied with Hitler during WW2 but it's grossly simplistic to think it was just because of anti-semitism - they had their own nationalistic aims for the Mandate territories.

Christians who mistreat Jews violate Christian doctrine. Muslims who mistreat Jews, and Christians and all other infidels, fulfill Islamic doctrine.

In other words, you are little more than a common troll uttering superficial soundbytes in an attempt to derail the thread without offering anything of substance. There are others here far more capable than you who at least add substance. If you want to continue in this direction - start a thread and I'll join you.

Are Hamas and Hizballah Terrorist Organizations?

Hamas and Hizballah are not terrorist organizations for other terrorists and Islamists .....

....but they certainly are for everybody else! :)

In other words, you are little more than a common troll uttering superficial soundbytes in an attempt to derail the thread without offering anything of substance. There are others here far more capable than you who at least add substance. If you want to continue in this direction - start a thread and I'll join you.

In other words, Christianity advocates kind treatment of Jews and Islam advocates hatred, intolerance, persecution and violence against Jews.

What you said was: considering both sunni and shite love nazis

A blanket statement implying that even today they love Nazi's. You're taking historical events of almost 75 years ago that were much more complicated than simple religious hatred - issues involving the Mandate, the legacies of the Ottoman Empire and colonialism, Pan-Arab nationalism and the Zionist movement all mixed together. To state that they "love Nazi's" would be to state that Catholics love Nazi's since the Vatican and Mussolini were allied with Hitler or, even more broadly - Christians loved the Nazi's since the Nazi's were by and large Christians and part of their "racial superiority" was based on religious heritage.

I can take you.

History is history.

Put up your dance time.

I'm fine if you wish to debate something - call me out, pick a topic and we'll set some rules :)

i got no idea what that is all about. she is doing me too...lol...should we be jealous or something? what is the protocol?

In other words, Christianity advocates kind treatment of Jews and Islam advocates hatred, intolerance, persecution and violence against Jews.

Start a new thread if you wish to pursue this.

I can take you.

History is history.

Put up your dance time.

I'm fine if you wish to debate something - call me out, pick a topic and we'll set some rules :)

i got no idea what that is all about. she is doing me too...lol...should we be jealous or something? what is the protocol?

It's to debate one on one with her in the Bull Ring - you mutually agree on the topic and a set of rules, and it is just the two of you. :)

Hamas and Hizballah are not terrorist organizations for other terrorists and Islamists .....

What defines a terrorist organization?

Terrorism -- the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.

Terrorist Organization -- a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals

Terrorism -- the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear
political movement - a group of people working together to achieve a political goal

Terrorist Organization -- a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals

Then they are....along with groups such as Irgun which helped create Israel.

...and that is where it gets complicated. But I agree H&H are both terrorist organizations and neither have renounced terrorism as a means of gaining what they want.

LOL...i ust asked that but i type slower than you perhaps.

this person sure is arrogant and dictatorial.

what are we talking about...islam/s support of hitler?

Sounds to me like your asessment of this persons character is correct and that all that she is interested in is challenging people to duels. What will it be monitors at 50 paces LOLOLOLOL

would i be in error to assume you are excluding catholics as "christians". if not, you are going to make a lot of jewish posters angry who consider the pope the anti-christ.

now, say three hail maries and a good act of contrition for your penance, go in peace, and sin no more. in nomine patrus et filii et spiritus sancti.

also, if, after a cold night of hard liquor and pickeld, hard boiled eggs and you find yourself in bed cuddled up with the blanket over your head and you should suddenly detect the unmistakeble odor of hell fire and brimstone...it has a smell a lot like sulfur...then satan may be living under your bed.

i can do a pretty rad latin rite exorcism....choir of gregorian monks will cost you extra...those vows of poverty don't go quite as far as they used to.

Let's get back on to the topic as several posters have attempted to do with this thread :)

Forum List

Back