🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you live in the US, Are Hamas and Hizballah Terrorist Organizations?

So your link says centuries ago there was a military and government branch basically. Just in Arabic terms. And preemptive war or defensive war to survive in a world of empires.

And I still don't see what the point you're trying to make is?

Surprisingly the world back then was full of nations fighting for land and power. You're guilty of special pleading. What muslims did back than was no different if not better than what other nations did back than.

It was a different world. And I don't see your point.

Only Islam has a political component to force conversion to Islam or living under Islamic rule or be killed.

When Islam was a state anyone non Muslim is living under Islamic rule. Duh. Just like Jews lived under roman rule. As I said, the past was vastly different and no Caliph exists anymore. So yet again, no point made by you.

Er, Romans were pagans and permitted the practice of any religion provided there was reciprocation with Roman gods :lol:

You're allowed to be uneducated.

Last edited:
Only Islam has a political component to force conversion to Islam or living under Islamic rule or be killed.

When Islam was a state anyone non Muslim is living under Islamic rule. Duh. Just like Jews lived under roman rule. As I said, the past was vastly different and no Caliph exists anymore. So yet again, no point made by you.

Er, Romans were pagans and permitted the practice of any religion provided there was reciprocation with Roman gods :lol:

So...wait...are you saying they didn't live under Roman rule?

Or...are you saying that under Islamic rule Jews weren't allowed to practice their religion?

Or...are you saying that under Islamic rule Jews weren't allowed to practice their religion?

I just saw that and that idiot keeps playing it as if we are uneducated sheep. What a FAIL.

You're being obtuse.

Jews refused to reciprocate Roman pagan religious regulations.

Under the Islamic requirements of dhimmitude, Jews practiced their religion with severe restrictions, provided they paid an extortionate jizya poll tax.

Last edited:
Your quote has nothing to do with your link. You literally just made up your quote as if it was content of the link. No Jihad means struggle. No, the Caliph doesn't do so. You jumped the gun like usual. And I love how you went from Islamic Law to a self defense call. Yet your posts have no relevance to the topic. You aren't getting away with straw man arguments this time.
Jihad means struggle eh? Ha ha ha!

See, here's the thing that I don't understand.

With any other religion, you guys allow differing interpretations - you allow reformation.

When it comes to Islam, you suddenly close ranks and say - oh no, there can be no other interpretation.

There are scholars in Islam examining Sharia and what it means in the modern world yet you deny the potential for change because all you want to do is demonize that religion as a whole rather than support reformation. Orthodox/Fundamentalist Judaism, Christianity or Hinduism is little better - it just isn't the law in any countries.

You treat no other religion in that manner. How is that not bigotry?
What don't you understand? When a Muslim is yelling "Allah Akbar! Jihad!" and carrying out terrorist acts, what interpretation comes to your mind? Struggle? Get serious.

While the term Jihad CAN mean "struggle" literally, it has lost that meaning centuries ago. Jihad at this time only means HOLY WAR. I don't think most Muslims will deny this other than those who try to deceive you, or their apologists, such as BIK.

As I said, Roudy once again did what I described, clump the words Jihad and Allah Ahkbar thinking he has a top notch point. When in reality you don't have a point at all, fearmongerer. And you won't change anyone's perception especially when they aren't bigots like you.

I just saw that and that idiot keeps playing it as if we are uneducated sheep. What a FAIL.

Coming from you? The irony, eh? :lol: :clap2:

As I said, Roudy once again did what I described, clump the words Jihad and Allah Ahkbar thinking he has a top notch point. When in reality you don't have a point at all, fearmongerer. And you won't change anyone's perception especially when they aren't bigots like you.

Jihad holy war is a basic requirement of Islam In fact, allah respects jihadists over those who don't perpetrate jihad. Now, you know.

Quran 4:95 Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with their wealth and their lives. Allâh has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allâh has promised good (Paradise), but Allâh has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward

You're being obtuse.

Under the Islamic requirements of dhimmitude, Jews practiced their religion with severe restrictions, provided they paid an extortionate jizya poll tax.

Everyone paid taxes in the Caliphate. Muslims payed a lot more taxes than non Muslims. And Jews were exempted of military service. They had much more religious freedom under the Caliphate than anywhere else at the time. No one saw it as a problem to pay taxes. Muslim tax was known as Zakaat and other taxes they had to pay at the time. As I said yet again, the world was a different society back than and everything was perceived differently. But those conditions were considered the best for Jews at the time. That you won't mention of course.

Jihad holy war is a basic requirement of Islam In fact, allah respects jihadists over those who don't perpetrate jihad. Now, you know.

Quran 4:95 Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with their wealth and their lives. Allâh has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allâh has promised good (Paradise), but Allâh has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward

What? .......:cuckoo::lol:

I'll repost because of your reading comprehension disability. Use every one of your 10 brain cells and concentrate...

I'll repost because of your reading comprehension disability. Use every one of your 10 brain cells and concentrate...

Let me repost this in as succinct and factual way as possible:

Cherry-picking the Quran, translated from another language, stripped of context, proves nothing.

Nada.

I think this may have blown 8 of your 10 remaining brain cells but I'm an optimist.

Last edited:

You're being obtuse.

Everyone paid taxes in the Caliphate. Muslims payed a lot more taxes than non Muslims. And Jews were exempted of military service. They had much more religious freedom under the Caliphate than anywhere else at the time. No one saw it as a problem to pay taxes. Muslim tax was known as Zakaat and other taxes they had to pay at the time. As I said yet again, the world was a different society back than and everything was perceived differently. But those conditions were considered the best for Jews at the time. That you won't mention of course.

For some reason, this seems to escape people's attention....go figure

You're being obtuse.

For some reason, this seems to escape people's attention....go figure

The Koran cannot be changed under Islamic doctrine because it is the direct and immutable words of allah.

Repeat like a mantra.

Forum List

Back