If you owned a business, who would you hire to run it: Obama or Romney?

"Fired" is what you call employees in a venture that sets record losses, won't pass a budget and then decide to go to Vegas on company money.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...... :eusa_think:

That's gotta be the first-time I've ever heard the GOP described as.....

Are you sure you don't mean an adventure???

532.gif
528.gif

Hey Jackass, I keep telling you I'm the only person at USMB that doesn't have you on ignore. If you want to make a point just say it on your own words

Too-many big-words, for you, huh???

:eusa_hand:

Keep movin'-along.......​

If the point is that the answer to this question should guide who we vote for for president, I think it's a very dubious point. Our government is not a business and I don't want it run "for profit".

Da, Comrade...

There are 100 Senators and 435 Congressmen in the US. They have the responsibility of running a multi trillion dollar enterprise with 300 million people. You tell me Romney ran a Fortune 500 company and I would be impressed.
Running Bain Capital is not a significant achievement

According to the left....yes....YOU....business experience is not necessary to be President.....the senior individual of government.

However, to run a company such as Bain capital....business experneicne is a must.

Wow....you are so hell bent on being right, you contradict yourself in one post mand dont even realize it.

I like you RW....buyt you dont debate. You simply make statements...many times contradicting earlier statements..

Unless...of course....you want to claim that you never felt Obama was qualified to run a multi trillion dollar enterprise.

Four years ago, Obama was not the most qualified candidate to run the country. But the american people decided they vastly preferred him to what the Republicans were offering

As of today, Romney has no where near the qualifications or experience of Obama........the voters will decide the rest

So you admit that Barry wasn't qualified to run the country four years ago...but somehow feel that three plus years of a Presidency in which he's demonstrated zero leadership capability makes him a better choice now? Amazing logic there, Winger. Romney is head and shoulders more qualified AND more experienced than Obama is. What Barry HAS for experience isn't positive. It's like saying the captain of the Titanic would have been a good choice to captain another ship.

You really want another four years of Obama, Biden, Holder, Chu, Geithner and the rest of the 'Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight'? Seriously...what do you expect Barry to do BETTER with another term? He's running for reelection on a class warfare and blame the GOP strategy that even if he DOES get another four years is going to leave him in office with an opposition that hates his guts and controls the House and Senate.

no white republican would ever hire a black person

secondly romney gets millions from daddy

obama actually came up from nothing to something without taking millions from daddy

YOU're not really serious, right? You're just trying to get a rise out of all of us. That HAS to be it. Nobody, but nobody, could be THAT stupid.

Do you know that non-profit is just a tax status and not an operating philosophy?

Non-profits that fail to run at breakeven are called "Former non-profits", they go out of business.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo......how profound!!

eusa_doh.gif

Lemme write-that-one-down.....

handjob.gif

Because Laissez-faire capitalism led to the robber baron era.

The robber barons were created by government collusion.

Just as Obama's fascist care creates the new robber barons of Blue Cross and Kaiser.

Those who lack the brains to learn from history are doomed to vote democrat.

According to the left....yes....YOU....business experience is not necessary to be President.....the senior individual of government.

However, to run a company such as Bain capital....business experneicne is a must.

Wow....you are so hell bent on being right, you contradict yourself in one post mand dont even realize it.

I like you RW....buyt you dont debate. You simply make statements...many times contradicting earlier statements..

Unless...of course....you want to claim that you never felt Obama was qualified to run a multi trillion dollar enterprise.

Four years ago, Obama was not the most qualified candidate to run the country. But the american people decided they vastly preferred him to what the Republicans were offering

As of today, Romney has no where near the qualifications or experience of Obama........the voters will decide the rest

So you admit that Barry wasn't qualified to run the country four years ago...but somehow feel that three plus years of a Presidency in which he's demonstrated zero leadership capability makes him a better choice now? Amazing logic there, Winger. Romney is head and shoulders more qualified AND more experienced than Obama is. What Barry HAS for experience isn't positive. It's like saying the captain of the Titanic would have been a good choice to captain another ship.

You really want another four years of Obama, Biden, Holder, Chu, Geithner and the rest of the 'Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight'? Seriously...what do you expect Barry to do BETTER with another term? He's running for reelection on a class warfare and blame the GOP strategy that even if he DOES get another four years is going to leave him in office with an opposition that hates his guts and controls the House and Senate.

It's more like a candy striper in a hospital being suddenly named Chief of Medical Staff.

So you admit that Barry wasn't qualified to run the country four years ago...but somehow feel that three plus years of a Presidency in which he's demonstrated zero leadership capability makes him a better choice now?
Yeah......that's what "conservatives" & Porky Limbaugh said about.....

:eusa_whistle:

Four years ago, the American people were clearly fed up with what the Republicans had done to the country. Obama came in as fresh blood with new ideas. The American people said yes, they preferred the promise of Obama to what they had seen of Republican policies

Since day one, Republicans have screamed FAIL at every opportunity. In fact, Obama prevented an impending depression and righted the ship. He has shown strong leadership in foreign affairs and is a welcome respite from Republican shoot first, ask questions later policies

Now we have Romney, offering tried and failed Republican solutions to our current problems. Ultimately, the voters will decide. But it appears to be another easy victory for Obama

no white republican would ever hire a black person

secondly romney gets millions from daddy

obama actually came up from nothing to something without taking millions from daddy

YOU're not really serious, right? You're just trying to get a rise out of all of us. That HAS to be it. Nobody, but nobody, could be THAT stupid.

Democrats have to keep claiming the rich daddy offense, even though there never was a rich daddy.

Democrats have to do this because they cannot imagine someone working. They can't even picture someone who works. Therefore everyone was handed everything. Anything else can't be on the radar.

If your business is a "non-profit" then Barry would be your man.

I'm sorry but Mitt Romney IS a successful businessman...Barack Obama not "isn't" a successful businessman...I'm quite certain he will never BE a successful businessman.

the US government IS non-profit. you do know that, right?

Apparently, it's the only thing that both parties have ever been able to consistently agree upon for the past few decades.

I'm sorry but Mitt Romney IS a successful businessman...Barack Obama not "isn't" a successful businessman...I'm quite certain he will never BE a successful businessman.

Bush and Romney aren't self made men. Born into it.

Clinton and Obama however.

I'm not sure about Clinton. But if Obama were Pinochio, Soros would be Gepetto.

Bush and Romney aren't self made men. Born into it.

Clinton and Obama however.

I'm not sure about Clinton. But if Obama were Pinochio, Soros would be Gepetto.

I assume you have proof other than Glenn Beck says so

Romney in a walk.

Obama would hire union workers and destroy the plant and my relationships with my customers by berating them for not being green enough and then try to charge them for recycling their shipping containers. And that's just the first week. Can't let a crisis go to waste!

You're hiring someone. He would be working FOR you.

Someone "hired" Obama for a job for which he continues to abysmally un-qualified. He was "hired" by the people who voted for him to work for US.
I would not have "hired" him for the job in the first place. But, having done so for whatever misguided reason, I would have canned his incompetent, disloyal ass a while back.

On the job training is just not appropriate for the President. We tried it, it didn't work. We need to move past this One Big Ass Mistake America

I totally agree

Romney has nowhere near the experience to be President. He served one term as Massachusetts governor and found he was in over his head. Romney has no other relevant experience to warrant trusting our country to him

And Obama had more experience? Really? And yet you appear to be satisfied with his lack of satisfactory performance.

Forum List

Back