If you prayed to something you don't believe in will he listen?

You'll find that out soon enough.
But aren't I going to hell?
You'll find that out soon enough too.
But didn't you say that hell is only being separated from god? Aren't I there already? Despite my being open to god contacting me.
Eternally separated. You aren't separated right now.
I'm not separated from god right now? So how come I've never seen or heard from him? He a mute?
The fault is yours.

But didn't you say that hell is only being separated from god? Aren't I there already? Despite my being open to god contacting me.
I'm not separated from god right now? So how come I've never seen or heard from him? He a mute?
The fault is yours.
Why? I'm open to god contacting me. Seems reasonable to me.

The fault is yours.
The first move has always been yours.

The fault is yours.
I already did the first move by opening my heart to him. His move next.

The fault is yours.
If you say so. You and God will be the only ones who would know.

The fault is yours.
But I'm wondering, where the fuck is he all these years?

The fault is yours.
Maybe your heart doesn't have enough room to love anyone but yourself.

I admit it I'm weak. I want there to be someone who will cover for me when I screw up. I want someone to hold me up when I am weak. I want someone to fix me when I'm broken. I want someone to take charge of my life so I can spend it playing games and arguing politics while not having to worry about the damn bills.

Bible, Quran, Talmud, Mormon book, etc. Only one of them can be the book of truth. The others are full of lies and deceit. But which one? The logical answer is none of the above.
I was in church today and you can't fake believing. God can't fault me for not believing such nonsense.

I guess you can fake it because when the priest walked by I made the sign of the cross just like everyone else.

When he told the story about lazuris being brought back from the dead. Sorry God but you need to come up with a better book. Maybe the next religion will get it right

Your heart obviously doesn't have any room in it for anything other than an insult. :clap2:

Your heart obviously doesn't have any room in it for anything other than an insult. :clap2:
How was that an insult?

How was that an insult?
Are you just pretending to be clueless? :dunno:

How was that an insult?
So then you can't explain how it was an insult?

How was that an insult?
You bore me, clown.

How was that an insult?
You bore me, clown.
I'll try to be more entertaining in the future.

You'll find that out soon enough.

What you doing to seek God?
I'm totally open in my heart to god contacting me and proving himself/herself to me. Seems pretty reasonable.

But God has asked us to exercise faith before we receive a witness. We are to ask to receive. We are to seek in order to find.

Do you pray? Do you study the revelations given to others in the Holy Scriptures? Do you follow the counsel of Christ who teaches us that we should do the doctrine to know it's of God? Do you seek the Holy Spirit who teaches us the truth of all things? What do you do to sincerely do these things?

The fault is yours.

I'm open to megan fox contacting me. I haven't done anything to facilitate that contact. Do you think she has called?

Last edited:
The fault is yours.

Do you really want to know? Because if you do, seek Him. He knows your heart. He knows whether you sincerely want to know Him.

I didn't always know our Father in Heaven. It wasn't until I experimented on the Word. He knows are hearts. I can promise you that if seek him with humility and sincerity The Lord will reveal Himself in His time.

What you doing to seek God?
I'm totally open in my heart to god contacting me and proving himself/herself to me. Seems pretty reasonable.

But God has asked us to exercise faith before we receive a witness. We are to ask to receive. We are to seek in order to find.

Do you pray? Do you study the revelations given to others in the Holy Scriptures? Do you follow the counsel of Christ who teaches us that we should do the doctrine to know it's of God? Do you seek the Holy Spirit who teaches us the truth of all things? What do you do to sincerely do these things?
No, I don't follow man-made books of fiction. But I'm totally open to god contacting me.

The fault is yours.

I'm open to megan fox contacting me. I haven't done anything to facilitate that contact. Do you think she has called?
So god is like megan fox? I thought he'd be a better actor and have a nicer rack. :biggrin:

Do you really want to know? Because if you do, seek Him. He knows your heart. He knows whether you sincerely want to know Him.

I didn't always know our Father in Heaven. It wasn't until I experimented on the Word. He knows are hearts. I can promise you that if seek him with humility and sincerity The Lord will reveal Himself in His time.
That's totally lame for a god to act that way. I shouldn't have to convince myself.

Forum List

Back