If you prayed to something you don't believe in will he listen?

But aren't I going to hell?
You'll find that out soon enough too.
But didn't you say that hell is only being separated from god? Aren't I there already? Despite my being open to god contacting me.

What you doing to seek God?
I'm totally open in my heart to god contacting me and proving himself/herself to me. Seems pretty reasonable.

But God has asked us to exercise faith before we receive a witness. We are to ask to receive. We are to seek in order to find.

Do you pray? Do you study the revelations given to others in the Holy Scriptures? Do you follow the counsel of Christ who teaches us that we should do the doctrine to know it's of God? Do you seek the Holy Spirit who teaches us the truth of all things? What do you do to sincerely do these things?
So then why don't you have faith in Allah or Zeus?

Why? I'm open to god contacting me. Seems reasonable to me.
The first move has always been yours.
I already did the first move by opening my heart to him. His move next.
If you say so. You and God will be the only ones who would know.
But I'm wondering, where the fuck is he all these years?

Do you really want to know? Because if you do, seek Him. He knows your heart. He knows whether you sincerely want to know Him.

I didn't always know our Father in Heaven. It wasn't until I experimented on the Word. He knows are hearts. I can promise you that if seek him with humility and sincerity The Lord will reveal Himself in His time.
sucker.
When your open to be brain washed their are plenty of people who'll hit you up for a donation.

You'll find that out soon enough too.
But didn't you say that hell is only being separated from god? Aren't I there already? Despite my being open to god contacting me.

I'm totally open in my heart to god contacting me and proving himself/herself to me. Seems pretty reasonable.

But God has asked us to exercise faith before we receive a witness. We are to ask to receive. We are to seek in order to find.

Do you pray? Do you study the revelations given to others in the Holy Scriptures? Do you follow the counsel of Christ who teaches us that we should do the doctrine to know it's of God? Do you seek the Holy Spirit who teaches us the truth of all things? What do you do to sincerely do these things?
Why are you so concerned with the form of God? How many Gods do you believe there are? You are making a child's argument.

We live in a universe where there has never been an uncaused event, where the laws of nature are such that beings that know and create were predestined to arise by the laws of nature thus the universe became self aware and knows itself. And you are quibbling over who God is? You are intentionally skipping steps to confirm your bias.

I admit it I'm weak. I want there to be someone who will cover for me when I screw up. I want someone to hold me up when I am weak. I want someone to fix me when I'm broken. I want someone to take charge of my life so I can spend it playing games and arguing politics while not having to worry about the damn bills.

Bible, Quran, Talmud, Mormon book, etc. Only one of them can be the book of truth. The others are full of lies and deceit. But which one? The logical answer is none of the above.
I was in church today and you can't fake believing. God can't fault me for not believing such nonsense.

I guess you can fake it because when the priest walked by I made the sign of the cross just like everyone else.

When he told the story about lazuris being brought back from the dead. Sorry God but you need to come up with a better book. Maybe the next religion will get it right
Why did you fake it?

We live in a universe where there has never been an uncaused event, where the laws of nature are such that beings that know and create were predestined to arise by the laws of nature thus the universe became self aware and knows itself. And you are quibbling over who God is? You are intentionally skipping steps to confirm your bias.
Skipping steps? You mean like the step you skip when you blurt out that "beings that know and create were predestined to arise by the laws of nature". You have no clue what was pre-destined. It's like you watch a movie and then say that you knew what the ending was going to be even before the movie was made. Very amateurish.

Skipping steps? You mean like the step you skip when you blurt out that "beings that know and create were predestined to arise by the laws of nature". You have no clue what was pre-destined. It's like you watch a movie and then say that you knew what the ending was going to be even before the movie was made. Very amateurish.
How else do you believe that beings that know and create arose? Through a special creative act of God?

How else do you believe that beings that know and create arose? Through a special creative act of God?
Unless you find real physical evidence from before the BB that points to intelligent beings arising later on, you have nothing.

Unless you find real physical evidence from before the BB that points to intelligent beings arising later on, you have nothing.
I have the laws of nature and everything which has happened since space and time were created. And I have deductive reasoning. How else can space and time be created if not for the laws of nature. How else do you think it happened?

I have the laws of nature and everything which has happened since space and time were created. And I have deductive reasoning. How else can space and time be created if not for the laws of nature. How else do you think it happened?
You're claiming that evidence before the BB proved something. You can't possibly know what was before the BB, and science isn't there either.

Why are you so concerned with the form of God? How many Gods do you believe there are? You are making a child's argument.

So you're saying you do have faith in Allah and Zeus?

You're claiming that evidence before the BB proved something. You can't possibly know what was before the BB, and science isn't there either.
Two different things. I don't need the laws of nature to exist before space and time even though they did. I only need the laws of nature and what happened after space and time were created.

Last edited:

I am saying that for me that is irrelevant. To progress all one needs is to accept that a higher power than man exists and to seek a relationship with that higher power. Now do you understand?

Two different things. I don't need the laws of nature to exist before space and time even though they did. I only need the laws of nature and what happened after space and time were created.
You said things were pre-destined before the BB to come out a certain way. You haven't yet shown anything before the BB. let alone that said stuff had a pre-destiny to evolve into humans.

You said things were pre-destined before the BB to come out a certain way. You haven't yet shown anything before the BB. let alone that said stuff had a pre-destiny to evolve into humans.
Sure, but that's not what we are talking about now. What we are talking about now is beings that know and create being pre-destined to arise after space and time were created. How do you think we got here? Through a special creative act of God or through natural processes, lol? Those are your only choices. Pick one.

I am saying that for me that is irrelevant. To progress all one needs is to accept that a higher power than man exists and to seek a relationship with that higher power. Now do you understand?
dIdn't work for the ant.

dIdn't work for the ant.
Maybe you didn't give it enough of a chance.

Sure, but that's not what we are talking about now. What we are talking about now is beings that know and create being pre-destined to arise after space and time were created. How do you think we got here? Through a special creative act of God or through natural processes, lol? Those are your only choices. Pick one.
But you're saying that we were predestined. What specifically shows that we were predestined? The laws of nature before or at the BB don't show that.

But you're saying that we were predestined. What specifically shows that we were predestined? The laws of nature before or at the BB don't show that.
The laws of nature period, silly.

So what part(s) exactly of the laws of nature point to humans arising 10 billion years later?

So what part(s) exactly of the laws of nature point to humans arising 10 billion years later?
All of them. Unless of course you don't believe that we live in a universe where the laws of nature are such that beings that know and create will eventually arise given enough time and the right conditions? Is that what you believe?

Forum List

Back