If you receive a Gift Card from someone do you use it for something that......

nope

Grandsons give me an Amazon Gift Card every year for Christmas, and I use it to buy something for them
I want an Amazon.
search

To chop up cocaine...

You remind me of a druggie

Who wasn't in the 70's?

Well, you can afford it just buy something that you have been wanting but held back because it was a splurge ...
I wasn't in the 70s.

So you never smoked pot, or partied with Boonsfarm strawberry hill , or MD 20/20 ?
With wine sacks...

Oh yes...lol those leather over the shoulder wine bags..lol

To chop up cocaine...

Who wasn't in the 70's?

Well, you can afford it just buy something that you have been wanting but held back because it was a splurge ...
I wasn't in the 70s.

So you never smoked pot, or partied with Boonsfarm strawberry hill , or MD 20/20 ?
Never.... I don't even know what half of that is.

To chop up cocaine...

Who wasn't in the 70's?

I wasn't in the 70s.

When did you graduate high school?

Who wasn't in the 70's?

I wasn't in the 70s.

you WANT or NEED?

I focus on my wants since it was a GIFT in the first place. I can use my own money for something I need. lol

How do you use it?
You should use it at Joe's. Cheese burger plate!

That's what I will probably end up doing with it which is treating to a nice meal.

But I want to see if it's something else I can get first

Who wasn't in the 70's?

I wasn't in the 70s.

Ok, makes sense . .. yes you were probably too young to remember. I graduated almost 10 years before you..
Good for you for staying away from that garbage.. I am lucky to be alive..lol

you WANT or NEED?

I focus on my wants since it was a GIFT in the first place. I can use my own money for something I need. lol

How do you use it?
You should use it at Joe's. Cheese burger plate!

That's what I will probably end up doing with it which is treating to a nice meal.

But I want to see if it's something else I can get first
Splurge and have a bagel...

Is there something out there you want but think it's too much money for it. If you put up what you'd be willing to pay, then add the gift card, would that get you the item?

I think you should use the gift card to buy anther gift card.

Is that like using Visa to pay off Master Charge?
A restaurant I ate at this week is running a deal. I may not have the exact amounts right, but it's like buy a $50 gift card and get a $15 gift card for free. So if the gift cards can be used to buy gift cards.............. for just a little starter money, someone could be eating at tags restaurant every day for life.

This goes for me too especially when there is a chance that the person who gave me the card may ask me what I got with it.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back