If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

Well gee obviously those people are exceptions because they are trained on using and securing their weapons

So, what you're saying is, teachers are too dumb to be trained?

On the job, I wear a level III retention holster which will prevent most attempts at a gun grab. However, if I'm incapacitated from behind, it will not prevent the assailant from taking the gun from my unconscious form.

Soldiers, on the other hand, wear little or not retention on their primary firearm.
Good lord dude. Even if every armed teacher got adequate training (which wouldn’t happen), it doesn’t change the fact that they are still teachers. Cops and soldiers’ entire mindset is focused on being vigilant to possible threats. It’s not like a teacher can effectively do their jobs if they are constantly on alert for the very unlikely possibility of someone shooting up their school.

It’s not like a teacher can effectively do their jobs if they are constantly on alert for the very unlikely possibility of someone shooting up their school.

You don't have to be exceptionally vigilant to know someone is shooting up your school. It's pretty noisy.

One of the jobs that teachers must do is be responsible for the safety of their charges. Do you believe teachers are doing their job very effectively now? Wouldn't it be great if they had the tools to do that job?

You don't need to match their firepower. These shooters are cowards, the minute they here shots coming their way, the carnage stops. It can be a damn 22 pistol.

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.
How will the kids know the teacher has a gun? But teachers having guns is a way to stop these killers, you on the other hand have not came up with anything that will work except taking guns from people who had nothing to do with it.

It’s not like a teacher can effectively do their jobs if they are constantly on alert for the very unlikely possibility of someone shooting up their school.

You don't have to be exceptionally vigilant to know someone is shooting up your school. It's pretty noisy.

One of the jobs that teachers must do is be responsible for the safety of their charges. Do you believe teachers are doing their job very effectively now? Wouldn't it be great if they had the tools to do that job?
Lol you and I both know weapons are the completely wrong tools when it comes to being effective educators.

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

Another brilliant analysis by Billy........ :26:

How will the kids know the teacher has a gun? But teachers having guns is a way to stop these killers, you on the other hand have not came up with anything that will work except taking guns from people who had nothing to do with it.
Oh so over the course of 9 months, a kid is not going to find out their teacher is armed? Do you realize how dumb you sound?

Let’s say there was an armed teacher. So what ! Shooter guy had way more arms . What would they do? Maybe shoot him after he only kills 12 people .

Doesn’t really solve the problem.
this isn’t a serious question is it? If you have a shooter with multiple guns you shoot him in the chest before uses them.

How do they know their teachers moonlight as strippers? Kids know. The first time a kid got hold of a gun that belonged to the the teacher the school district would be broke from being sued.

Sooooo, you think that allowing a homicidal 15 year old, to even BE in school is OK. What were you saying about being so dumb again?

Sooooo, you think that allowing a homicidal 15 year old, to even BE in school is OK. What were you saying about being so dumb again?
Do you just assume psychopaths where signs indicating they are psychopaths?

Lol you and I both know weapons are the completely wrong tools when it comes to being effective educators.

I know no such thing. Nothing about having access to a firearm negates anyone's ability to be a teacher.

In fact, I'm personally acquainted to many children who are much more attentive if they believe their gonna get a cap popped in their arse for back talk.

Arming teachers could very well raise SAT scores nationwide.

Let’s say there was an armed teacher. So what ! Shooter guy had way more arms . What would they do? Maybe shoot him after he only kills 12 people .

Doesn’t really solve the problem.
so you're cool with more kids getting killed, as well as more teachers getting killed b/c you don't want the teachers to properly defend kids.

yeah, that's how fucking dumb you are.

Do you just assume psychopaths where signs indicating they are psychopaths?

Yes, they wear signs on their back saying I'm a sociopath. Duh. I guess you don't know how the Israelis do it. NO ONE knows who is carrying guns on campus. They just know that several do. They also know that those teachers who are armed are well trained in their usage too. Soooo, how many school shootings have happened since Israel adopted that system?

Square-Zero.jpg

The obvious solution is, if at all possible, don't send your children into the Government School nightmare. It's only gonna get worse. American parents really should seek education alternatives. That's the best solution.

Ever heard of biometric locks dumbass?

Next you'll say they will chop off the teachers finger to unlock it right?

You really shouldn't EVER call others dumb.

Well gee obviously those people are exceptions because they are trained on using and securing their weapons

So, what you're saying is, teachers are too dumb to be trained?

On the job, I wear a level III retention holster which will prevent most attempts at a gun grab. However, if I'm incapacitated from behind, it will not prevent the assailant from taking the gun from my unconscious form.

Soldiers, on the other hand, wear little or not retention on their primary firearm.
Good lord dude. Even if every armed teacher got adequate training (which wouldn’t happen), it doesn’t change the fact that they are still teachers. Cops and soldiers’ entire mindset is focused on being vigilant to possible threats. It’s not like a teacher can effectively do their jobs if they are constantly on alert for the very unlikely possibility of someone shooting up their school.

So a bullet from a teacher isn’t as useful as a bullet from a police officer?

I think I’d rather have a teacher who is there shoot the shooter than wait for a police officer who isn’t there to arrive and shoot him

Forum List

Back