If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.
If you think GUN FREE ZONES are the answer then you are clinically retarded:

The 2A is NOT about Duck Hunting

Strong gun control is the answer. That's why the UK isn't constantly having mass shootings.

Only in the mind of an imbecile. The UK's violent crime, AND gun crime rate, is skyrocketing.

Not just imperfect, but useless.
100% bullshit, complete produced by your bias and fetishes, as evidenced by all yhe evidence available to us. Let's play a game.

The theater shooter in Aurora...if he had fully automatic weapons and grenades, would he have killed:

a) more people

b) the exact same number of people

c) fewer people

A, b, or c?

Thanks for choosing that asshole. Why did he CHOOSE that particular theatre? Their policy was NO GUNS ALLOWED so he knew that no one would be able to defend themselves.

loser-550abf456166b.gif
Sure was a lot of guns here...
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others.

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

Strong gun control is the answer. That's why the UK isn't constantly having mass shootings.

Fine, move to the UK.

When government bureaucrats fuck up they don't have to pay penalties nor are they deprived of their rights.

But when someone misuses their right to bear arms the stupid fucks want to disarm us. Bullshit.

Only in the mind of an imbecile. The UK's violent crime, AND gun crime rate, is skyrocketing.

And their gun crime rates are tiny compared to ours, and when was their last mass shooting?

Meanwhile in Israel they have much stronger gun control than we do....

Which is true, but they have a lot more active duty military patrolling the streets and just going about their lives too...

israeli-women-with-guns.jpg
6a00d834515c6d69e201b8d0d8bebc970c-pi
main-qimg-caa924047ebeba9705cc5bf18a8f1568-c
u6Lkppi.jpg
Bahaha...you gullible dorks...good grief, you people will believe ANYTHING

They are not patrolling. They are simply complying with a law that states that their weapon must remain near them , when they take it offsite. No, they do not do this most of the time. In fact, they dont typically have a magazine loaded. Just sometimes, when it's inconvenient to make extra trips.

Damn people, use your heads.

Fine, move to the UK.

When government bureaucrats fuck up they don't have to pay penalties nor are they deprived of their rights.

But when someone misuses their right to bear arms the stupid fucks want to disarm us. Bullshit.

What a hero. Our children die and you hide behind your guns.

All these Leftist screaming for gun control and pointing out how much safer it is in the UK are pulling the wool over your eyes....

FROM THE BBC.......
Largest crime rise in England and Wales for 10 years

Largest annual crime rise for 10 years
...and then you proceed to show us how much lower the violent crime rate is there. Nice job, professor.

lol.
Everything said about your lack of knowledge is true.
Stats were already conveniently supplied for you earlier in the thread.
Violent crime is HIGHER there.

Why make crap up like you do?

See your mother if your comprehension skills are lacking.

Stop trolling me

The UK doesn't have out ghetto Black population that commits the great majority of our gun crimes.

Their policy was NO GUNS ALLOWED so he knew that no one would be able to defend themselves.
That's a ridiculous fucking lie you just made up. That's not why he chose anything.

Now, answer the question. A, b, or c? I can choose a different shooter, if you like. How about, the UVA shooter? It makes no difference.

Dont be a sissy, answer the question.

Meanwhile in Israel they have much stronger gun control than we do....

Which is true, but they have a lot more active duty military patrolling the streets and just going about their lives too...

israeli-women-with-guns.jpg
6a00d834515c6d69e201b8d0d8bebc970c-pi
main-qimg-caa924047ebeba9705cc5bf18a8f1568-c
u6Lkppi.jpg
Bahaha...you gullible dorks...good grief, you people will believe ANYTHING

They are not patrolling. They are simply complying with a law that states that their weapon must remain near them , when they take it offsite. No, they do not do this most of the time. In fact, they dont typically have a magazine loaded. Just sometimes, when it's inconvenient to make extra trips.

Damn people, use your heads.

Proving you don't know shit about anything. The only soldiers who patrol without loaded magazines are French. I see them every day when we're in Paris. A patrol of three, all with rifles, but only one has a magazine. The other two are merely for show.

Fine, move to the UK.

What an asshole!You advocate taking away our Constitutional rights because of the action of a nutcase.

Rapes, robberies, assaults and other personal crimes are rampant in the UK compared to the US.
Especially now with all your new immigrants.

But then being a far leftist, you may not consider rape or assault a crime
Stop trolling me

Fine, move to the UK.

What a hero.

Our children die and you hide behind GUN FREE ZONES.

If the powers-that-be haven't figured by now that the criminally insane like schools then they are as retarded and negligent as you are.

Their policy was NO GUNS ALLOWED so he knew that no one would be able to defend themselves.
That's a ridiculous fucking lie you just made up.

Now, answer the question. A, b, or c? I can choose a different shooter, if you like. How about, the UVA shooter? It makes no difference.

Dont be a sissy, answer the question.

No it ain't sweetcheeks. Try doing some basic research. It was the ONLY theatre with a no guns policy.

Has anyone figured out exactly why Far Left fruitcakes want so many of our children killed?

Isn't it bad enough they murder millions of black American children every year through their lust for abortion clinics?
stop trolling me little missy

Forum List

Back