If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.
Your idea of giving no resistance is dumber.

That worked so well in Paris. Simpleton solutions result in simpleton results.
What a ridiculous thing to say. No law or policy could ever be perfect, so you imply an absurd standard. Furthermore, you could not show that the laws haven't prevented many tragedies (though the facts would indicate that they may have), so you speak from ignorance.

Not just imperfect, but useless. You all ignore the elephant in the room which is mental health, and safety. You demand that tens of millions of Americans give up their property for the criminal misdeeds a of less than 100 people. That is asinine. Especially when it is PROVABLE that your fucking laws won't do anything to prevent the next murder. We KNOW that the Israelis have armed teachers in their schools. They don't have mass school shootings anymore. The fact that you ignore that very well known fact, and instead demand more dead kids in an effort to push your political agenda marks you out as a progressive scumbag.

All student communications need to be monitored to end bullying too.

Actually that's part of the problem. The common element in these mass shootings are people that can't handle rejection. They can't handle shame or embarrassment. We are raising these kids to be eggshells.

If you are a football player in school and push me into the lockers while walking down the hall, I'm going to get you. If you are a girl that laughs at me when I ask you out, I'm going to get even. If you run the school and kick me out, I'll show you.

The solution to this problem is to expose kids to rejection and embarrassment as they grow up--not shield them from those negative emotions.

And strangely kids in the UK who can't handle rejection aren't shooting up schools. Now give those kids easy access to guns like here and that would change.

No, I doubt it would. How is it kids in the UK can't handle rejection like ours here?

We raise our kids so they can't handle rejection. It starts damn near from time they learn how to talk right though high school. The UK raises their kids that way?

Our kids commit suicide just because of what somebody said about them on Facebook. Is that what goes on in Europe?

Guns don't change people. People change people.

I'm pretty sure countries with strong gun control have all those same things, just not guns everywhere. I see no reason to believe otherwise.

All these Leftist screaming for gun control and pointing out how much safer it is in the UK are pulling the wool over your eyes....

FROM THE BBC.......
Largest crime rise in England and Wales for 10 years

Largest annual crime rise for 10 years
...and then you proceed to show us how much lower the violent crime rate is there. Nice job, professor.

Yes, because they never had to contend with millions of illegals aliens from violent third world countries. Now, they are importing them and what the hell, their violent crime rates are skyrocketing and so is their gun crime. They basked in the invulnerability of the oceans to prevent violent third world people from setting foot in their country. Now though, they get to experience what we have been suffering for decades.

Congrats, you're an idiot.

27858078_1943186942377212_6082510648467650467_n-454933.JPG

Meanwhile in Israel they have much stronger gun control than we do....

Actually that's part of the problem. The common element in these mass shootings are people that can't handle rejection. They can't handle shame or embarrassment. We are raising these kids to be eggshells.

If you are a football player in school and push me into the lockers while walking down the hall, I'm going to get you. If you are a girl that laughs at me when I ask you out, I'm going to get even. If you run the school and kick me out, I'll show you.

The solution to this problem is to expose kids to rejection and embarrassment as they grow up--not shield them from those negative emotions.

And strangely kids in the UK who can't handle rejection aren't shooting up schools. Now give those kids easy access to guns like here and that would change.

No, I doubt it would. How is it kids in the UK can't handle rejection like ours here?

We raise our kids so they can't handle rejection. It starts damn near from time they learn how to talk right though high school. The UK raises their kids that way?

Our kids commit suicide just because of what somebody said about them on Facebook. Is that what goes on in Europe?

I'm pretty sure countries with strong gun control have all those same things, just not guns everywhere. I see no reason to believe otherwise.

Try looking. Your ignorance is showing.

Well you guys keep blaming liberalism. They have a lot more of it with the countries that have strong gun control. Better get your arguments straight.

If you have some evidence please share it.

Not just imperfect, but useless.
100% bullshit, completely produced by your bias and fetishes, as evidenced by all yhe evidence available to us. Let's play a game.

The theater shooter in Aurora...if he had fully automatic weapons and grenades, would he have killed:

a) more people

b) the exact same number of people

c) fewer people

A, b, or c?

Last edited:
Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

If you think GUN FREE ZONES are the answer then you are clinically retarded:

The 2A is NOT about Duck Hunting

Well you guys keep blaming liberalism. They have a lot more of it with the countries that have strong gun control. Better get your arguments straight.

No, I blame progressivism. An entirely different animal.

No, I blame progressivism. An entirely different animal.
And they don't have that in Europe you say?

If you think GUN FREE ZONES are the answer then you are clinically retarded:

The 2A is NOT about Duck Hunting

Strong gun control is the answer. That's why the UK isn't constantly having mass shootings.

Not just imperfect, but useless.
100% bullshit, complete produced by your bias and fetishes, as evidenced by all yhe evidence available to us. Let's play a game.

The theater shooter in Aurora...if he had fully automatic weapons and grenades, would he have killed:

a) more people

b) the exact same number of people

c) fewer people

A, b, or c?

Thanks for choosing that asshole. Why did he CHOOSE that particular theatre? Their policy was NO GUNS ALLOWED so he knew that no one would be able to defend themselves.

loser-550abf456166b.gif

Forum List

Back