If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

Its not their job to take down the shooter.

Pretty callous attitude when children's lives are at stake.

DO47J6q.jpg

Please tell me youre just being funny?

They were not? Then why were they running?
So youre verifying you weren't intelligent enough to know what I meant by hunting for survival? Let me explain. If you have to go out and kill for you food that would be a good place for teachers to be armed.
If you have to go out and kill for you food

Dont' know of any place like that I the US.

can you name some?
If what you know is factual then there is no place in the US that needs armed teachers.

ok...

then this is going to be the standard uniform, I guess

View attachment 177233
Most schools dont have uniforms.

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.

expecting criminals to obey gun free zone signs is even crazier

They were not? Then why were they running?
So youre verifying you weren't intelligent enough to know what I meant by hunting for survival? Let me explain. If you have to go out and kill for you food that would be a good place for teachers to be armed.
If you have to go out and kill for you food

Dont' know of any place like that I the US.

can you name some?
If what you know is factual then there is no place in the US that needs armed teachers.

ok...

then this is going to be the standard uniform, I guess

View attachment 177233
Most schools dont have uniforms.
:dig:

That area doesnt hunt for survival. Use your brain.

they were hunting for exits to survive

Their only chance to get away from the shooter was to hide, or find a way out.

that included students, teachers, and admin.

no one of them had the tools to stop, or take down, the shooter.

View attachment 177230
Good. That means none of them had a gun either. Its not their job to take down the shooter.

Is it their job to defend themselves?

Or, should they just stand there with a target on their shirt?

View attachment 177232
No its not their job to defend themselves. Its the job of society to protect the children. Thats a theme most civilizations have known for eons.

they were hunting for exits to survive

View attachment 177230
Good. That means none of them had a gun either. Its not their job to take down the shooter.

View attachment 177232
No its not their job to defend themselves. Its the job of society to protect the children. Thats a theme most civilizations have known for eons.

Got it...

they call the cops, and tell the shooter to stop shooting til they arrive.

How often has that happened?

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

expecting criminals to obey gun free zone signs is even crazier
These fascists know exactly what they are doing. They want a total gun ban and confiscation. Saying otherwise is them lying, and i'm tired these sorry scum. Let it start.

The Israelis have had armed teachers for years.

If Psycho Jimmy somehow managed to knock out his teacher, everybody in the class would see this and could rush him while he was trying to get the key to the gun lock box to get to the gun.

Anyone who thinks gun-free schools are safe is blind to reality and common sense.
This isnt the middle east. Youre talking about a shift in mindset which takes generations.

Just takes one generation to man up

So you imbeciles would rather have your guns than save the lives of children?

Since my gun has never harmed any child (or an adult for that matter) ... I'm trying to ascertain how giving up my gun saves anyone's life.

View attachment 177230

View attachment 177232

Got it...

they call the cops, and tell the shooter to stop shooting til they arrive.

How often has that happened?
No. You create a check point where kids are taken to school. Armed security at the checkpoint uses metal detectors, dogs, etc to make sure no weapons get through. They kids are shuttled into a secure compound. Anyone that tries to breach dies immediately.

So you imbeciles would rather have your guns than save the lives of children?

Since my gun has never harmed any child (or an adult for that matter) ... I'm trying to ascertain how giving up my gun saves anyone's life.
No one can steal it and shoot a child. Also you cant have an accident and shoot a kid if you dont have your gun. A kid cant get your gun and shoot themselves or any of their siblings and school mates.

Just takes one generation to man up

When Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, the common conception of Americans by the world was that they were too weak and used to comfort to effectively retaliate. It didn't take long to show them just how wrong they were.

6a0133eeb234af970b015433e7b658970c-pi

Forum List

Back