If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.

The Israelis have had armed teachers for years.

If Psycho Jimmy somehow managed to knock out his teacher, everybody in the class would see this and could rush him while he was trying to get the key to the gun lock box to get to the gun.

Anyone who thinks gun-free schools are safe is blind to reality and common sense.
This isnt the middle east. Youre talking about a shift in mindset which takes generations.

Just takes one generation to man up
Its not about manning up. Its about changing mindset.

They cant pay teachers enough as it is already. Now they want them to be trained as body guards.

I would think wanting to survive would be motivation enough but I’m sure we could provide financial incentives.

And teachers get paid plenty. Especially when their output is this crappy
Not everyone is willing to place their personal survival over the safety of the children. Most intelligent people understand that kids and guns are a bad mix.

Why are teens and guns a bad mix? I l know plenty of kids who know how to defend themselves and that gives them confidence and character

They cant pay teachers enough as it is already. Now they want them to be trained as body guards.

I would think wanting to survive would be motivation enough but I’m sure we could provide financial incentives.

And teachers get paid plenty. Especially when their output is this crappy
Not everyone is willing to place their personal survival over the safety of the children. Most intelligent people understand that kids and guns are a bad mix.

Why are teens and guns a bad mix? I l know plenty of kids who know how to defend themselves and that gives them confidence and character
Because its been scientifically proven kids brains are not fully developed at that age. Do you believe in science? Defending yourself is not just having a gun. My kids are trained with weapons as well but not all kids are.

Why are teens and guns a bad mix?

A mixture of teens and guns won World War II

58613ac760ceb.image.jpg

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

If Psycho Jimmy somehow managed to knock out his teacher, everybody in the class would see this and could rush him while he was trying to get the key to the gun lock box to get to the gun.

Anyone who thinks gun-free schools are safe is blind to reality and common sense.
This isnt the middle east. Youre talking about a shift in mindset which takes generations.

And that's how we got in the mess weare in today where yesterday's mental case became today's normal.

But you are to blind and indoctrinated to see it.

db7a3564eaaa9c2af501f1e894c98716.jpg

And that's how we got in the mess weare in today where yesterday's mental case became today's normal.

View attachment 177236
If you think a gun makes you a man then you are compensating for something.

View attachment 177236

Is it wrong that I think that's really hot?

There are literally hundreds of accidents a year involving guns. Where are you from?

An accident implies no one is at fault. That is not the case when a firearm discharges. Any unintended discharge of a firearm is negligence, it's NEVER an accident.

Last edited:
Please tell me youre just being funny?

Their only chance to get away from the shooter was to hide, or find a way out.

that included students, teachers, and admin.

no one of them had the tools to stop, or take down, the shooter.

View attachment 177230
Good. That means none of them had a gun either. Its not their job to take down the shooter.

Is it their job to defend themselves?

Or, should they just stand there with a target on their shirt?

View attachment 177232
No its not their job to defend themselves. Its the job of society to protect the children. Thats a theme most civilizations have known for eons.

Got it...

they call the cops, and tell the shooter to stop shooting til they arrive.

How often has that happened?

expecting criminals to obey gun free zone signs is even crazier
These fascists know exactly what they are doing. They want a total gun ban and confiscation. Saying otherwise is them lying, and i'm tired these sorry scum. Let it start.

indeed have to agree with you on that

out here the Gov just asked for more schools to start the sentimental program

Well gee obviously those people are exceptions because they are trained on using and securing their weapons

So, what you're saying is, teachers are too dumb to be trained?

On the job, I wear a level III retention holster which will prevent most attempts at a gun grab. However, if I'm incapacitated from behind, it will not prevent the assailant from taking the gun from my unconscious form.

Soldiers, on the other hand, wear little or not retention on their primary firearm.
The risks do not accrue from training or lack thereof. It accrues from the weight of numbers and the will of a crowd. Quite simply, arming teachers:
  1. introduces into the school environment a new internal-to-the-school element of safety risk,
  2. introduces into the school environment a new risk factor while not also eliminating/materially reducing the external risk factor that arming teachers aims to eliminate (it merely alters the tactical approach an "invading" gunslinger must use to achieve his/her lethal ends), and
  3. makes teachers targets.

As for the ridiculous soldier analogy
  • How long do you suppose a single soldier will retain his sidearm when confronted with twenty-plus opponents?
  • Whereas soldiers will in a warring situation readily shoot any enemy combatant, particularly one's rushing him/her, teachers are going to be very reluctant to shoot some twenty or more of their students who rush them in order to separate the teacher from his/her firearm.
  • Whereas it's not normal for a typical soldier (as opposed to a soldier who is acting as an insurgent/spy) in a warzone to welcome actual or potential enemies into their personal space, nor do they, with no degree of extreme caution, approach them; however, teachers absolutely do mingle amongst their students -- teachers walk about the classroom, students approach the front of the classroom, etc. The teacher doesn't need to be holding the firearm at the moment malfeasant kids in the class overpower him/him. The kids can certainly overpower the teacher and then, unimpeded obtain the teacher's firearm.

View attachment 177236
If you think a gun makes you a man then you are compensating for something.

That's your retort to my post...Don't you even have the honesty to answer it truthfully?

Their only chance to get away from the shooter was to hide, or find a way out.

that included students, teachers, and admin.

no one of them had the tools to stop, or take down, the shooter.

View attachment 177230
Good. That means none of them had a gun either. Its not their job to take down the shooter.

Is it their job to defend themselves?

Or, should they just stand there with a target on their shirt?

View attachment 177232
No its not their job to defend themselves. Its the job of society to protect the children. Thats a theme most civilizations have known for eons.

Got it...

they call the cops, and tell the shooter to stop shooting til they arrive.

How often has that happened?

expecting criminals to obey gun free zone signs is even crazier
These fascists know exactly what they are doing. They want a total gun ban and confiscation. Saying otherwise is them lying, and i'm tired these sorry scum. Let it start.

indeed have to agree with you on that

??

Yup, especially when you consider the number of teachers spreading their liberal agendas.

Forum List

Back