If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

There are literally hundreds of accidents a year involving guns. Where are you from?

An accident implies no one is at fault. That is not the case when I firearm discharges. Any unintended discharge of a firearm is negligence, it's NEVER an accident.
You better get your dictionary out and show me that one. Someone is always at fault. Being at fault doesnt mean you were negligent. You can do everything right and still have an accident.

makes teachers targets.

You say that like it's a bad thing ...

131c631dddf7c32d708b0e14efd0e7715e5158c1.jpg

You can do everything right and still have an accident.

I don't believe you've ever been more wrong. But, that is a very common liberal argument. No one is at fault. Everything is someone else's fault.

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.

Another brilliant analysis by Billy........ :26:
Yep, No one should be listening to progressives on this issue at all. They have no credibility, no common sense and are fucking pussies…

Scenario: two schools in okiedoke county, wherever sit 5 miles from each other, one of them puts up a sign out front that says "our schools are safe, send your kids here, we are a gun free zone and can guarantee your children will not have to endure the duress of being exposed to guns because there are none here and never will be"

The school 5 miles away put up a sign that says "our teachers have been evaluated, and have been thoroughly trained in the safe use of firearms, and are ready to protect your children from any threat that walks through those doors"

Which school are you sending your children to?

“If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane”

And in either case conservative.

There are literally hundreds of accidents a year involving guns. Where are you from?

An accident implies no one is at fault. That is not the case when I firearm discharges. Any unintended discharge of a firearm is negligence, it's NEVER an accident.
You better get your dictionary out and show me that one. Someone is always at fault. Being at fault doesnt mean you were negligent. You can do everything right and still have an accident.

Don't leave home with out your depends

Their is no such thing as an "accident"

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

The Israelis have had armed teachers for years.

If Psycho Jimmy somehow managed to knock out his teacher, everybody in the class would see this and could rush him while he was trying to get the key to the gun lock box to get to the gun.

Anyone who thinks gun-free schools are safe is blind to reality and common sense.
This isnt the middle east. Youre talking about a shift in mindset which takes generations.

Just takes one generation to man up
Its not about manning up. Its about changing mindset.

Manning up is a mindset change

If Psycho Jimmy somehow managed to knock out his teacher, everybody in the class would see this and could rush him while he was trying to get the key to the gun lock box to get to the gun.

Anyone who thinks gun-free schools are safe is blind to reality and common sense.
This isnt the middle east. Youre talking about a shift in mindset which takes generations.

Only for men that havent manned up. Last I checked females also attended school.

Don't leave home with out your depends

Their is no such thing as an "accident"

Of course there is. Why do you think the word accident is used all the time? Did you flunk English?

ac·ci·dent
ˈaksədənt/
noun
  1. 1.
    an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.

Only for men that havent manned up. Last I checked females also attended school.

And sadly most of society hasn't manned up

Most of these NRA cadets shoot themselves anyway. Armed teachers isnt going to be a deterrent. America has failed.

No, tainty, that would be you. America is still going strong. Stronger than the UK has done in over a century. And take a look dude. The UK that you grew up in is long gone. The most prolific name in the UK now is Mohamed. You will be gone long before the US is.... Just sayin...
You are so ignorant old fella. Our kids go to schools and come home when school is over. Imagine that !!

Scenario: two schools in okiedoke county, wherever sit 5 miles from each other, one of them puts up a sign out front that says "our schools are safe, send your kids here, we are a gun free zone and can guarantee your children will not have to endure the duress of being exposed to guns because there are none here and never will be"

The school 5 miles away put up a sign that says "our teachers have been evaluated, and have been thoroughly trained in the safe use of firearms, and are ready to protect your children from any threat that walks through those doors"

Which school are you sending your children to?
The one with no guns. I know that the hillbillies that have the guns are probably white racist conservatives.

If republicans were smart, they wouldn’t be republicans to begin with.

Most of these NRA cadets shoot themselves anyway. Armed teachers isnt going to be a deterrent. America has failed.

No, tainty, that would be you. America is still going strong. Stronger than the UK has done in over a century. And take a look dude. The UK that you grew up in is long gone. The most prolific name in the UK now is Mohamed. You will be gone long before the US is.... Just sayin...
You are so ignorant old fella. Our kids go to schools and come home when school is over. Imagine that !!

Currently. Give it a few years, then get back to us. As the old saying go's..."you ain't seen nothin yet!"

Good. That means none of them had a gun either. Its not their job to take down the shooter.

Is it their job to defend themselves?

Or, should they just stand there with a target on their shirt?

View attachment 177232
No its not their job to defend themselves. Its the job of society to protect the children. Thats a theme most civilizations have known for eons.

Got it...

they call the cops, and tell the shooter to stop shooting til they arrive.

How often has that happened?

expecting criminals to obey gun free zone signs is even crazier
These fascists know exactly what they are doing. They want a total gun ban and confiscation. Saying otherwise is them lying, and i'm tired these sorry scum. Let it start.

indeed have to agree with you on that

out here the Gov just asked for more schools to start the sentimental program
out here the Gov just asked for more schools to start the sentimental program

??

oh im sorry

we passed a law allowing teachers and other staff with training to carry as a team in the schools

several schools and rural hospitals as well as churches has adopted the program

South Dakota Attorney General

Forum List

Back