If you thought it might be safe to exit your AOC hysteria bombshelter

too bad some entrepreneur couldn't invent dissolvable straws... much like those medical stitches that dissolve on their own and you do not have to have them pulled out and removed...

:p
The one I had with a drink recently may have been...
it was yuck before I f8nished my drink.

images

Just for those poor progressives worried about plastic straws, plastic spoons, plastic knives, plastic forks, plastic bags, etc,... polluting the environment Doctor Damaged Eagle has come up with the ultimate remedy...

images

...Of course it's a strictly voluntary procedure to set your minds at ease.

And of course you'll have to find a restaurant that has a really good blender and they have to be willing to do it, after all they have rights too, to deliver your meal.

How many of you progressives want to sign up?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Oh BTW!!!..... We don't serve beef steak.

Really tells you how great things are going in the country if all we have to bitch about are plastic straws.

no, I haven't used a "paper" straw. But even here in Miss, if you want a straw you often have to ask.

I never have to ask for a straw, except when I’m here in California traveling on business. Nunez is right. It’s a stupid law and he hardly sounds like an idiot complaining about it. The idiocy is from the Soviet Republic of Kalifornia who made them contraband under some delusion they are saving the sea turtles

Forum List

Back