If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end

Trumps' Chumps wish we would all just be a little more Russian.

How about banning the head scarf and forcing all Muslim-American women to dress like whores at a Nascar race.

Complete with hideous tattoos lol.

When you pretend that bringing in millions upon millions of foreigners doesnt change the culture in America thats all you're gonna get from me dickhead.

when did I say anything like that?

btw, the single biggest immigrant group in the US are German-Americans.

Noted that you have no serious examples of un-American culture, nor do any of your RWnut pals in this thread.

Yeah...and they assimilated,unlike beaners.

Assimilated into what? What is an Oktoberfest, in terms of assimilation? What about the Amish?

A once a year party? Bwahahahaha!!!

I'm trying to figure out what you consider un-American culture.

So you don't object to Kwanzaa, I take it. Or Cinco de Mayo celebrations...

What DO you object to? Tacos on the school lunch menu?

I object to massive foreign immigration.

Noted that you have no serious examples of un-American culture, nor do any of your RWnut pals in this thread.

Assimilated into what? What is an Oktoberfest, in terms of assimilation? What about the Amish?

I'm trying to figure out what you consider un-American culture.

So you don't object to Kwanzaa, I take it. Or Cinco de Mayo celebrations...

What DO you object to? Tacos on the school lunch menu?

I object to massive foreign immigration.

So do I but I'm not comically racist about it.

Yea, another down with brown people thread. Who could possibly have predicted that?

When you pretend that bringing in millions upon millions of foreigners doesnt change the culture in America thats all you're gonna get from me dickhead.

I'll ask you again, what did German immigrants assimilate into?

They became Americans. You dont see neighborhoods filled with people speaking German do you?

They became Americans. You dont see neighborhoods filled with people speaking German do you?

You did. For quite a while.

I'm sure they did generations ago.

The benefits of it are unproven and largely feelings based theoretical. Humans tend to associate with those they have the most in common with. Feelings addled liberals feel like there is something wrong with that and thus the multicultural push

Feelings addled alt right cons are afraid of others different than them.

That is not the American way.

The real problem liberals don't understand is that if you floor a 1st world country with 3rd world people and their 3rd world values, you end up with another 3rd world country or something close it it. Have you ever seen good food get BETTER when you mix it with moldy food? Same principle.

At picnics all across America they are absent Asian, African, Hispanic, White, etc as blended attendees mostly because humans don't congregate that way but Libs want to force some feelings based compliance to force a change about that

Last edited:

You did. For quite a while.

Nah....I'm Dutch.

You mean right after they got off the boat?

Germans immigrated to Texas by the shit load but when I go to New Braunfels nobody speaks German.

So how many generations is it going to take for mexicans to assimilate?
I'll go ahead and tell you...never.

The real problem liberals don't understand is that if you floor a 1st world country with 3rd world people and their 3rd world values, you end up with another 3rd world country or something close it it. Have you ever seen good food get BETTER when you mix it with moldy food? Same principle.
You are our American equivalent of a third world individual, WillMunny. We don't need that garbage of yours. Weather is rolling around in it as well. Stay away, then.

Germans came to work for a better life and far too many modern Hispanics coming for the free ride

You mean right after they got off the boat?

Germans immigrated to Texas by the shit load but when I go to New Braunfels nobody speaks German.

So how many generations is it going to take for mexicans to assimilate?
I'll go ahead and tell you...never.

the muzzie problem in the USA is NOT Arabic. It is islam....
ssshhhhh don't tell anyone

Forum List

Back