If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end

How do you surmise that I am "ok" with giving "air" to bigots? Because I voted for Trump? So everyone who voted for Trump supports bigots???

Yes. Because you voted for a bigot and misogynist who said that there were "fine people" among nazi supporters and said he sexually assaulted women.

That makes you complicit. You might not have intended it to be that, but it is.

How do you surmise that I am "ok" with giving "air" to bigots? Because I voted for Trump? So everyone who voted for Trump supports bigots???

Yes. Because you voted for a bigot and misogynist who said that there were "fine people" among nazi supporters and said he sexually assaulted women.

That makes you complicit. You might not have intended it to be that, but it is.

Trump's statement on "fine people" was a really stupid thing to say, as is your claim that everyone who voted for him is a bigot.

I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. and damn it, i want AMERICA to be AMERICAN.

It is

Actually no it's not.

Perhaps you don’t understand what it means.

So you're telling me that if you replace the current population with another with totally different ideals the culture will remain the same?
If you think thats true you're a total fucken retard.

What un-American cultures do you wish to eradicate?

I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. and damn it, i want AMERICA to be AMERICAN.

It is

Actually no it's not.

So you're telling me that if you replace the current population with another with totally different ideals the culture will remain the same?

Progressives for a start.

So the thread is just bullshit trolling. Big surprise.

Actually no it's not.

When you pretend that bringing in millions upon millions of foreigners doesnt change the culture in America thats all you're gonna get from me dickhead.

When you pretend that bringing in millions upon millions of foreigners doesnt change the culture in America thats all you're gonna get from me dickhead.

when did I say anything like that?

btw, the single biggest immigrant group in the US are German-Americans.

Noted that you have no serious examples of un-American culture, nor do any of your RWnut pals in this thread.

Great. Get the fuck out of America and leave it to its rightful owners, the native Americans.

The so called "native Americans" are nothing more than immigrants who arrived sooner.

All who were born in America are native Americans.

No. Those born in the US are native-born Americans. Native Americans are the descendants of those who came to these continents around 40,000 years ago. That’s what the terms mean no matter what you want them to.

Noted that you have no serious examples of un-American culture, nor do any of your RWnut pals in this thread.

Yeah...and they assimilated,unlike beaners.

Assimilated into what? What is an Oktoberfest, in terms of assimilation? What about the Amish?

Assimilated into what? What is an Oktoberfest, in terms of assimilation? What about the Amish?

A once a year party? Bwahahahaha!!!

The French are Germanic.

he's a moron.

white supremacists are a queer breed. they blame everyone else for them being such broker losers and don't take responsibility for their own laziness and failures

I agree with your sentiments. However, many on the left love to paint everyone on the right as being a KKK card-carrying member, which is not even remotely true.

I'm sure some do. I don't. And when the Republican Party wasn't taken over my extremists, I voted for more than my fair share of R's.

The thing today is, I think people who voted for this president sure proved a high tolerance for racism and misogyny and incompetence just to get an R in the White House.
I have no doubt this election was about Mexican and Muslims.

The gullible pseudocons have let Trump renege on so many promises, particularly repealing and replacing ObamaCare, it is undeniable the only issue they really cared about was Mexicans and Muslims.

The ranting and railing against "multiculturalism" is a favorite pastime of White Nationalists (Nazis).

America is multiculural. Every culture of the world.

True...and that's why this country is going to shit fast.
Thirdworlders outnumber REAL Americans in Mexifornia....looks what happening here.....it's no coincidence...the browner it gets the worse it gets...weird huh?
Your political ancestors:

kkk_jesus_saves.jpg
[

I'm trying to figure out what you consider un-American culture.

So you don't object to Kwanzaa, I take it. Or Cinco de Mayo celebrations...

What DO you object to? Tacos on the school lunch menu?

I'll ask you again, what did German immigrants assimilate into?

Forum List

Back