If you vote for Joe Biden you aren’t rational

As if voting for Trump somehow means you're rational.

To think that either one of them is better than the other boggles the truly rational...

And the majority of Americans.

Really? The democrats are the majority of Americans? Could have fooled me. Is that why something like 3,000 counties voted for Trump while 50 voted for Hillary?

Where were the democrats in those other 2950 counties?

The problem with democrats other than the fact that they aren't really the majority nor are really democrats anymore is that you all have to live together on top of each other for support in a few big cities otherwise the Mother Queen can't keep control over you.

I do not really understand your argument. It seems to be. Biden said something stupid. So you are going to show how you can be just as stupid.

Or perhaps you are even dumber. I am sure you don’t want anyone here to be the deciding vote on that question.

But that is where American Politics is. We no longer discuss issues. We no longer debate ideals. We point and scream that the other side has the worst candidate. At the same time they are pointing and screaming that we have the worst candidate.

We could be discussing why Trump has now decided that it is Patriotic to wear masks.

We could be discussing issues. Instead you seem determined to show that you are just as dumb as the guy you hate. Is it because you do not understand issues?

Really? The democrats are the majority of Americans? Could have fooled me. Is that why something like 3,000 counties voted for Trump while 50 voted for Hillary?

The problem with democrats other than the fact that they aren't really the majority nor are really democrats anymore is that you all have to live together on top of each other for support in a few big cities otherwise the Mother Queen can't keep control over you.
In 2016, 62,984,828 people voted for Trump while 65,853,514 voted for Hillary. I don't know where you live but 65,853,514 is a bigger number than 62,984,828 in my county.

I don't know where you live but 65,853,514 is a bigger number than 62,984,828 in my county.

HEY BOZO: in case you are math-challenged, that just means that approx. 127.2 million people of voting age 18 and older DIDN'T vote last time around, nearly half the adult populace, that COULD vote this time around.

AND GUESS WHAT: You folks just spent the past several months screwing them all over royally. :lmao:

In 2016, 62,984,828 people voted for Trump while 65,853,514 voted for Hillary. I don't know where you live but 65,853,514 is a bigger number than 62,984,828 in my county.
65 million out of 300+ million is not a majority lol

Math has nothing to do with where anyone lives

Be careful, alang1216 thinks he's a scientist.

Only a Leftist Mindrot Oaf like alang would claim a "majority" of 65 million out of +328 million. :lmao: Especially when millions of those votes are SUSPECT.

#VoterID

Be careful, alang1216 thinks he's a scientist.

raw-1.gif

Thats my spin on his "If you don't vote for me you ain't black"

There is no reason to support Biden over Trump unless you are a radical or a total moron.

Well, the polls indicate that the radicals and morons are going to have a smashing victory on November 3.

Some of them are going to eventually realize what a BIG mistake they did in turning over the country to that racist "anti-cop movement" and its naive and foolish supporters.

Sadly, everyone -- not just those who voted Dem -- is going to suffer the consequences.

Darn! I knew that this country had a grim future (for obvious reasons!), but I did not imagine that the nightmare would start so soon.

Well, the polls indicate that the radicals and morons are going to have a smashing victory on November 3.
Some of them are going to eventually realize what a BIG mistake they did in turning over the country to that racist "anti-cop movement" and its naive and foolish supporters.
Sadly, everyone -- not just those who voted Dem -- is going to suffer the consequences.
Darn! I knew that this country had a grim future (for obvious reasons!), but I did not imagine that the nightmare would start so soon.

The Founding Fathers ARMED the population and trusted they would defend their nation against enemies foreign and domestic.

They had no clue how spineless modern Americans would be against tyrants.

Forum List

Back