If you vote for Joe Biden you aren’t rational

I don't know where you live but 65,853,514 is a bigger number than 62,984,828 in my county.

HEY BOZO: in case you are math-challenged, that just means that approx. 127.2 million people of voting age 18 and older DIDN'T vote last time around, nearly half the adult populace, that COULD vote this time around.

AND GUESS WHAT: You folks just spent the past several months screwing them all over royally. :lmao:
What makes you think they'll vote this time? Even if they all do vote, what makes you think a majority will vote for Trump?

And the majority of Americans.

Really? The democrats are the majority of Americans? Could have fooled me. Is that why something like 3,000 counties voted for Trump while 50 voted for Hillary?

Where were the democrats in those other 2950 counties?

The problem with democrats other than the fact that they aren't really the majority nor are really democrats anymore is that you all have to live together on top of each other for support in a few big cities otherwise the Mother Queen can't keep control over you.
In 2016, 62,984,828 people voted for Trump while 65,853,514 voted for Hillary. I don't know where you live but 65,853,514 is a bigger number than 62,984,828 in my county.
65 million out of 300+ million is not a majority lol

Math has nothing to do with where anyone lives
So you think the majority of American non-voters, those too lazy, stupid, apathetic, busy, etc., will vote overwhelmingly for Trump? Dream on.

Really? The democrats are the majority of Americans? Could have fooled me. Is that why something like 3,000 counties voted for Trump while 50 voted for Hillary?

The problem with democrats other than the fact that they aren't really the majority nor are really democrats anymore is that you all have to live together on top of each other for support in a few big cities otherwise the Mother Queen can't keep control over you.
In 2016, 62,984,828 people voted for Trump while 65,853,514 voted for Hillary. I don't know where you live but 65,853,514 is a bigger number than 62,984,828 in my county.

Only a Leftist Mindrot Oaf like alang would claim a "majority" of 65 million out of +328 million. :lmao: Especially when millions of those votes are SUSPECT.

#VoterID
Do you have any reason to believe the majority of voters don't represent the majority of Americans? Only a tin-foil-hatted conspiracy theorist would believe 'millions of those votes are SUSPECT' without evidence. Trump's 'lies' are NOT evidence.

Only a Leftist Mindrot Oaf like alang would claim a "majority" of 65 million out of +328 million. :lmao: Especially when millions of those votes are SUSPECT.

#VoterID
Do you have any reason to believe the majority of voters don't represent the majority of Americans? Only a tin-foil-hatted conspiracy theorist would believe 'millions of those votes are SUSPECT' without evidence. Trump's 'lies' are NOT evidence.
You are substantially disconnected from reality. Your bubble=/=real world

I don't know where you live but 65,853,514 is a bigger number than 62,984,828 in my county.

HEY BOZO: in case you are math-challenged, that just means that approx. 127.2 million people of voting age 18 and older DIDN'T vote last time around, nearly half the adult populace, that COULD vote this time around.

AND GUESS WHAT: You folks just spent the past several months screwing them all over royally. :lmao:
What makes you think they'll vote this time? Even if they all do vote, what makes you think a majority will vote for Trump?
No one knows. Almost as many DIDN'T vote last time as did, so you can't claim 65 million as a "majority." A LOT has happened these past four years, and democrats have HURT a lot of people and proven Trump's case and position with four years of mind-numbing accusations, investigations, attempted coups, faux baloney impeachments, circuitous Covid actions and now rampant rioting, looting and burning across the nation, whether YOU REALIZE IT OR NOT.

Chickens coming home to roost.

So you think the majority of American non-voters, those too lazy, stupid, apathetic, busy, etc., will vote overwhelmingly for Trump? Dream on.
So you think they are going to vote for Joe Biden?

Registrations are up. Anger is up. Gun sales are UP. Interest in the election is up.

UP UP UP

TRUMP FILLS STADIUMS. People'd take a bullet for him.

Joe fills his toilet bowl. People wouldn't take a free ticket to go see him.

You are substantially disconnected from reality. Your bubble=/=real world
Easy to say, harder to prove.
Listen to yourself ffs.

You believe that Democrat voters represent the majority of Americans because even those who aren't aligned or informed would just naturally fall under the democrat tent.

You're so full of shit it's almost unbelievable

No one knows. Almost as many DIDN'T vote last time as did, so you can't claim 65 million as a "majority." A LOT has happened these past four years, and democrats have HURT a lot of people and proven Trump's case and position with four years of mind-numbing accusations, investigations, attempted coups, faux baloney impeachments, circuitous Covid actions and now rampant rioting, looting and burning across the nation, whether YOU REALIZE IT OR NOT.

Certainly a majority of voters did not go for Trump. Non-voters don't matter in an election, now do they?

Certainly a majority of voters did not go for Trump. Non-voters don't matter in an election, now do they?
Majority of voters? Aside from the fact that we DON'T KNOW the real count because you block Voter ID, get YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS for once and realize that this isn't "mob rule." Trump won something like 3,000 counties to Hillary's 50, Trump won around 79 more electoral state votes than Hillary. Trump won THIRTY state majority elections to Hillary's twenty. The only reason why Hillary was in the race AT ALL was because of two cities: LA and SanFran.

Trump took the country as I've shown here 50 times.

Hillary won a few big cities.

I don't care if Biden gets 80 million votes! If they are all in California and New York City, all that gets him is TWO STATES.

Trump gets the other 48.

YOU DON'T KNOW: 328 million voters, the voting body is in flux. I'm betting that most EVERY Trump supporter last time will vote again, and for Trump. A lot of Hillary and Bernie voters might not vote for Joe.

A LOT HAS CHANGED these past four years, and my money is they are all going to most work AGAINST Democrats.

And you'll have no one to thank but yourselves.

Majority of voters? Aside from the fact that we DON'T KNOW the real count because you block Voter ID, get YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS for once and realize that this isn't "mob rule." Trump won something like 3,000 counties to Hillary's 50, Trump won around 79 more electoral state votes than Hillary. Trump won THIRTY state majority elections to Hillary's twenty. The only reason why Hillary was in the race AT ALL was because of two cities: LA and SanFran.
Get real, voter id would have changed nothing. The only reason Trump won was because of the Electoral College. The EC is set up so some voters are given much more weight than others.

Get real,
Get REAL, Bonebrain? I'm talking about reality. You're off in a cloud somewhere.

voter id would have changed nothing.
If that is the case then why do you refuse to implement it?

The only reason Trump won was because of the Electoral College.
So, the only reason why Trump won was because he ran to win within the rules of how our national elections operate to be most fair between the 50 states for national elections as they have operated since the days of George Washington while Hillary DIDN'T?

NEWS FLASH for ya, Onionbrain, if PoJoe and the Dems aren't prepared to run a NATIONAL election (50 STATE elections) this Fall, don't be counting on him to win the White House.

GET REAL.

The only reason Trump won was because of the Electoral College.
So, the only reason why Trump won was because he ran to win within the rules of how our national elections operate to be most fair between the 50 states for national elections as they have operated since the days of George Washington while Hillary DIDN'T?

NEWS FLASH for ya, Onionbrain, if PoJoe and the Dems aren't prepared to run a NATIONAL election (50 STATE elections) this Fall, don't be counting on him to win the White House.

GET REAL.
Trump won. Hillary lost. Got it. Just know that the EC is more skewed today than in the days of George Washington. If enough people get angry enough it could well get updated and I guarantee you won't like it if it does.

So now conservatives want more gov't rather than less? The whole idea behind voter id IS to change elections in the future.
WHAT? Where do you get such HORSECRAP? Did someone drop you on your head? How is simply requiring a person to show positive ID to prove who they are "more government?" You're pulling my leg, right? This is a joke, it has to be.

The whole idea behind Voter ID isn't to change elections, it is to insure ACCURATE elections, legitimate ones, by knowing for certain you are counting votes that are LEGAL.

42102832d6f009228d7e3eb0c6a0a035--joe-biden-liberal-politics.jpg
images.jpg
EBdY_JTW4AEsU9V.jpg
images
42cfd3a49ac549158cf8509f071bb5e0.jpg
images
Joe-Biden-Hunter-Biden-Son-Refuses-to-Pay-Child-Support.jpg

So now conservatives want more gov't rather than less? The whole idea behind voter id IS to change elections in the future.
WHAT? Where do you get such HORSECRAP? Did someone drop you on your head? How is simply requiring a person to show positive ID to prove who they are "more government?" You're pulling my leg, right? This is a joke, it has to be.

The whole idea behind Voter ID isn't to change elections, it is to insure ACCURATE elections, legitimate ones, by knowing for certain you are counting votes that are LEGAL.
Except there is no evidence any modern election was decided by voter fraud. Any fraud happens after the votes are in.

Just know that the EC is more skewed today than in the days of George Washington.
More skewed? Do any of you idiot leftists who rail against the "unfair" electoral college even realize it is skewed IN YOUR FUCKING FAVOR? The problem is the MASSIVE population disparity between states like CA and NEW YORK (Blue states) with states like Wyoming and Montana. The solution is to chop CA up into TWO states.

Want to see how skewed it is? Here is the EC weighting of the states:

EV_map_081104-1400Z.jpg

The EC is tilted in your favor and stupid idiot democrats BITCH because two times, it just happened to work out against them. The only thing that could be worse than the EC is no EC at all, then the country would look like this:

WithoutElecoralCollege.jpg

So the choice for republicans and conservatives is a LONG SHOT with an overwhelmingly popular candidate like Trump or NO CHANCE AT ALL. And democrats bitch. Not because the EC is unfair, but because it gives the GOP any chance at all. Fuck off.

Except there is no evidence any modern election was decided by voter fraud. Any fraud happens after the votes are in.
WRONG AGAIN. People have posted the proof of it here many times. Guess you read the forum asleep with your eyes closed same as how you post.

Forum List

Back