🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you vote for Trump, then you follow his positions.

Nonsense. One can vote for somebody and not agree with everything they do. That said, voting for them does make you responsible for what they do.

If you vote for him, then you agree with him.

I disagree. I don't think I have ever voted for someone I agreed with 100% of the time on everything. I think that is kind of a dunderheaded statement only a dunderhead like you could make. We don't live in some idealistic universe where we get candidates who align perfectly with our viewpoints. So our choices are, to compromise and accept a candidate who most closely aligns with our views OR... we can be sheep who have no views and just follow blindly behind the ideology of the candidate. Apparently, that's what YOU do.

Have you changed your mind about voting for Trump?

At this point, I am still undecided.

Same here, but still a no right now.

Last edited:
Nonsense. One can vote for somebody and not agree with everything they do. That said, voting for them does make you responsible for what they do.

Does this mean that we can prosecute those who voted for Nixon or Clinton when they were caught breaking the law?

The wall, religious persecution and so on. If you vote for him, then you agree with him.
Trump's most difinitive position is standing with his head so far up his ass all he can see is brown.
I feel all supporters of Trump are following him on this position.

The wall, religious persecution and so on. If you vote for him, then you agree with him.
How anyone of good faith and good conscience could vote for the likes of Trump – a bigot, a con man, someone who exhibits contempt for sound, responsible governance – is in fact a mystery, a bizarre manifestation of blind rightwing partisanism.

If you vote for Hillary then you agree that sexual preditors are ok as long as they are Bill Clinton.

If you vote for Hillary then you agree that sexual preditors are ok as long as they are Bill Clinton.
If I have my choice of voting for a lech or voting for a lech's wife, I will choose the lech's wife.

When it comes to treatment of women, Trump shpould keep his mouth shut.

For better or worse, Hillary and Bill are still married.
Trump is on number 3 and probably not done yet. A great example of family values.

What kind of a fool would vote for someone they did not agree with? Back to basic troll training for you!

Wrong. I vote for Trump because Hillary is a bus stop rat bag old hag incompetent lying power-hungry piece of shit.

Does this mean that we can prosecute those who voted for Nixon or Clinton when they were caught breaking the law?
Moral responsibility, not legal. Legal responsibility still goes to the criminal themselves.

Wrong. I vote for Trump because Hillary is a bus stop rat bag old hag incompetent lying power-hungry piece of shit.
"Hillary is a bus stop rat bag old hag incompetent lying power-hungry piece of shit."
spoken likre a true Trump supporter. It makes you proud to be an American.

Most people that I know that say they are going to vote for Trump say that the reason is that Crooked Hillary is a lying, dishonest, corrupt, incompetent shithead and Trump is preferable to her.

If you vote for Crooked Hillary then you believe her lies and don't care about her corruption and is impervious to her incompetency. In other words a complete idiot.

I think I'd find it hard to vote for a mental incompetent with a failing memory, a tendency to tip over and forgets to get up off the potty.

Or vehemently disagree with the very idea of Hildabeast in the WH. Trump wasn't my first choice but Hillary would be one of my last
Why?
Compared to Trump, she's a saint.

Hillary_c88393_810817.jpg

Not seen any religion persecuted. I have herd him talk about radical muslim trash, but not much more. I don't agree with Trump, but I'll take a crap shoot over the stupid twat that's running against him anyday.

Forum List

Back