🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you vote Hillary....you cannot complain about "the system" for 8 years.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
You better not say a fucking word about the "system" or "systematic" anything. No candidate in US history represents to entrenched "system" or has been more connected to the corruption and "business as usual" than Crooked Hillary.

Spouse of a former 2 term president
Senator of NY
Secretary of State
Head of Clinton Foundation, global "pay for play" organization

Yall call it "experience". We call it....more of what you got for the last 30 years. Which is fine....so long as you had no complaints.

Liberals have gone from rock n roll anti establishment rebels.....to submissive followers of authoritarians who want the political dynasties to keep their wealth and power.

Never thought I'd see the left line up to vote for the old guard and old money power to stay in control.

authority.jpg

Well if you want another 4 years of a continuing crappy Obama type economy.....
Then go right ahead and vote for the pantsuit Hildebeast ....

Have you noticed how it's always the losers that complain about the system? What ever happened to all that "personal responsibility" the right is always talking about? I guess, per usual, it only applies to the other guy.

Yes. If Hillary wins...and the GOP members of congress do to her what they did to Obama....nobody has a right to complain about the failed system in congress. That's perfectly reasonable.

Great thread.

Liberals spent the last 8 years bitching about the rich and the system.

Now....they stand their asses in formation...loyally voting for the most elite, filthy rich establishment candidate in US history.

Bernie and Trump never had a shot.

It's rigged. It was never gonna be ANYONE except Clinton or Jeb. Once the winner between THOSE 2 was clear....the entire DC establishment (both side and all the media) began to attack Bernie and Trump.

Moron liberals still can't see the obvious.

BTW, thanks for acknowledging that Hillary's going to be POTUS for 8 years.:2up:

She is. Over half of American voters are fucking retards. Liberals ruined our education system and this is the result. You idiots will loyally line back up and vote for more American decline in 2020.

Want some cheese with your whine?

Bucs didnt like liberals then and he doesnt like them now. What a big change. The only time he liked liberals was when he was one for a year.

So....I assume you want more of what we've gotten for the past 30 years right???

The same system and Oligarchy that got us to this point....you want THEM back in power for another decade. Right???

The Oligarchy that passed NAFTA and send millions of jobs away....while importing millions of workers. The Oligarchy that saw millions of blacks imprisoned in the 90s. The Oligarchy that has resulted in the populist protests like #BlackLivesMatter and the Tea Party and OWS and all the others???

I assume you're ok with it all and only want MORE. Right?

No no no, that can't be right! You guys said that if Obama won a second term that would be the end of America.

You better not say a fucking word about the "system" or "systematic" anything. No candidate in US history represents to entrenched "system" or has been more connected to the corruption and "business as usual" than Crooked Hillary.

Senator of NY
Secretary of State

Yall call it "experience". We call it....more of what you got for the last 30 years. Which is fine....so long as you had no complaints.

Who do you plan to vote for?

The more I study it the more convinced I can profit far more from a Clinton presidency than from Trump.

Pity she won't be running.

Until it's clear who George Soros mandates and gets his directive to The Democrat Party it's not really possible to do a fair assessment of the levels of opportunity.

I really don't give a shit who wears the crown so long as I can find something in it for me.

Crass, it is true, but I guess I'm just a little more progressive than you.

Senator of NY
Secretary of State

Has anyone who voted for Obama complained about the system lo these many years?

Then what makes you think they will if they vote for Hillary?

Want some cheese with your whine?

Bucs didnt like liberals then and he doesnt like them now. What a big change. The only time he liked liberals was when he was one for a year.

So....I assume you want more of what we've gotten for the past 30 years right???

????

The same system and Oligarchy that got us to this point....you want THEM back in power for another decade. Right???

????

The Oligarchy that passed NAFTA and send millions of jobs away....while importing millions of workers. The Oligarchy that saw millions of blacks imprisoned in the 90s. The Oligarchy that has resulted in the populist protests like #BlackLivesMatter and the Tea Party and OWS and all the others???

I assume you're ok with it all and only want MORE. Right?

?????

Were have you ever made a post complaining about the rich?

Forum List

Back