If you were a famous athlete or entertainer would...

a famous person has as much right to express themselves as anyone else,, the problems come when people take their words more seriously than any other person when they arent,,
its just like watching the news,, listener beware,,,
I second this and when the subject means enough to a person, it shouldn't be a surprise to hear them give their thoughts and beliefs concerning whatever the subject is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Personally I'd be your typical H'wood celeb and rant about whatever my audience cared about as long as the money was pouring in. I'd be against the 2nd Amendment while hiring a virtual army of armed guards and I would rail about the injustice done to illegals while waving to a dozen who were skimming my pool and I would defund police while indulging in illegal drugs.

a famous person has as much right to express themselves as anyone else,, the problems come when people take their words more seriously than any other person when they arent,,
I second this and when the subject means enough to a person, it shouldn't be a surprise to hear them give their thoughts and beliefs concerning whatever the subject is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yeah it’s not a surprise when people speak about what they are passionate about, however just being passionate doesn’t mean you should speak out. Celebrities that lack self awareness always speak out about issues they care about even though they have no clue what they’re talking about. Take LeBron James for example

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yeah it’s not a surprise when people speak about that they are passionate about, however just being passionate doesn’t mean you speak out. Celebrities that lack self awareness always speak out about issues they care about even though they have no clue what they’re talking about. Take LeBron James for example
listener beware,,,

Forum List

Back