If you're looking for a new "hero" right wingers, let me suggest.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Freshman Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) spoke to an almost empty House of Representatives Wednesday in order to side with Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX) and Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) to demand that Robert Mueller either resign or be fired, because in Gaetz’ opinion, Mueller’s work amounts to a coup d’etat

“We are at risk of a coup d’état in this country if we allow an unaccountable person with no oversight to undermine the duly-elected President of the United States,” Gaetz said. “And I would offer, that is precisely what is happening right now with the indisputable conflicts of interest that are present with Mr. Mueller and others at the Department of Justice.”

“I join my colleague, the gentleman from Arizona, in calling for Mr. Mueller’s resignation or his firing,” Gaetz continued.

“Moreover, we absolutely have to see the Department of Justice appoint a special counsel to look into the Clinton Foundation, the Uranium One deal and the FusionGPS dossier,” Gaetz suggested.

Matt_Gaetz_Mailer-800x430.png

‘We are at risk of a coup’: GOP Congressman demands Mueller resign — and the DOJ investigate Clinton

Freshman Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) spoke to an almost empty House of Representatives Wednesday in order to side with Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX) and Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) to demand that Robert Mueller either resign or be fired, because in Gaetz’ opinion, Mueller’s work amounts to a coup d’etat

“We are at risk of a coup d’état in this country if we allow an unaccountable person with no oversight to undermine the duly-elected President of the United States,” Gaetz said. “And I would offer, that is precisely what is happening right now with the indisputable conflicts of interest that are present with Mr. Mueller and others at the Department of Justice.”

“I join my colleague, the gentleman from Arizona, in calling for Mr. Mueller’s resignation or his firing,” Gaetz continued.

“Moreover, we absolutely have to see the Department of Justice appoint a special counsel to look into the Clinton Foundation, the Uranium One deal and the FusionGPS dossier,” Gaetz suggested.

‘We are at risk of a coup’: GOP Congressman demands Mueller resign — and the DOJ investigate Clinton

No one finds a man spewing shit from his mouth interesting or "heroic".

Gowdy on Mueller Investigation: "Give The Guy A Chance To Do His Job"

WALLACE: There have been growing calls from some Republicans to end the Mueller investigation. Some people say he's too close to Comey and the FBI and that he ought to resign. Some people say that when the Mueller budget for the special counsel investigation is presented to Congress to review next month that they should cut off funding.

Do you support any effort to either curtail or end the Mueller investigation?

GOWDY: I don't. And I readily concede, I'm in an increasingly small group of Republicans. I think Bob Mueller has a really distinguished career of service to our country. I don't think any of your viewers can think of a single thing he did as the FBI director that calls them to have a lack of confidence in him. I think most of our viewers have to be reminded that he actually was the FBI director or that he actually was a U.S. attorney, because he's a pretty apolitical guy.

I see the reporting. I see the same thing you're making reference to that he and Comey are friends. I'm not really sure what the definition of that is. I've got a lot of coworkers that it wouldn't stop me from investigating them or prosecuting them.

So, they're not family members. They weren't business partners.

I would encourage my Republican friends -- give the guy a chance to do his job.

Yes, Donald Trump has given to the Clinton Foundation

AT LEAST a hundred thousand dollars. Probably more.

NewsFlash for the intellectually bankrupt........

You don't get to meet people of influence, even corrupt ones, without greasing palms.
Unfortunately that's the Democrat way.

If he hadn't paid that, he would have lost out influence to others.
It's how nasty politics rolls.....Democrats OWN that.

But ya know, since Trump appears to have Americas best interests in mind, rather than the Russians like your bitches (Bill & Hillary), I can forgive Trump for a minor indiscretion.

Such is the reprehensible partisan right and their contempt for the rule of law.

how much money did he publicly give to the DNC again?
A lot less than Donald Trump has!

Even CNN confirms that Mueller donated absurb amounts of money to hillary, is that fake news, must like CSPAN censorship videos?
Trump donated more to the Clinton Foundation than Mueller did. But that doesn't stop you pseudocon tards from loving and supporting him!

Did you shit happy rainbow beans the day Obama released all that cash to Iran?
You probably squirted yourself later when you later heard the Iranians have greatly enhanced their nuclear program with the billion dollar gift from your other bitch.

Sounds correct to me. Mueller wants guys with guns (law enforcement) to forcibly arrest and restrain Trump and his immediate supporters based on political differences, how much money did he publicly give to the DNC again?

If you think that $50 or 60K between 4 people on the Mueller investigative team donating that money to Clinton makes them "unqualified".........you DID find that idiot from FL to be your hero........

Forum List

Back