If you're looking for a new "hero" right wingers, let me suggest.....

Mueller is a hack....same as the entire Communist Left. Same as Venezuelan and Cuban dictator ass lickers like Leftist waste product everywhere.

Please don't forget to include Kenyans on that bitching list of yours.....LOL

Did you shit happy rainbow beans the day Obama released all that cash to Iran?

You're "correct" all that money that Obama "gave" to Iran was mostly taken from the cash you and your ilk hide under your soap bars.

Even CNN confirms that Mueller donated absurb amounts of money to hillary, is that fake news, must like CSPAN censorship videos?

Hey, moron, did you even bother to read (or have someone read it to you) the CNN article you posted????......."absurd amounts of money???"

Freshman Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) spoke to an almost empty House of Representatives Wednesday in order to side with Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX) and Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) to demand that Robert Mueller either resign or be fired, because in Gaetz’ opinion, Mueller’s work amounts to a coup d’etat…

“We are at risk of a coup d’état in this country if we allow an unaccountable person with no oversight to undermine the duly-elected President of the United States,” Gaetz said. “And I would offer, that is precisely what is happening right now with the indisputable conflicts of interest that are present with Mr. Mueller and others at the Department of Justice.”

“I join my colleague, the gentleman from Arizona, in calling for Mr. Mueller’s resignation or his firing,” Gaetz continued.

“Moreover, we absolutely have to see the Department of Justice appoint a special counsel to look into the Clinton Foundation, the Uranium One deal and the FusionGPS dossier,” Gaetz suggested.

Matt_Gaetz_Mailer-800x430.png

‘We are at risk of a coup’: GOP Congressman demands Mueller resign — and the DOJ investigate Clinton
Bail Anthony Weiner out and relocate him to run against this guy.

We on the right do not need hero's. It is not considered to be 'heroic' to champion the cause of conservatism. He'll, its not even a heroic act to stand up against and gun grabbers, flag burners, pro aborts, antifatardz or pot heads on the street. There certainly isn't anything intellectually challenging about it.

If he's a genuine Republican, then why did he hire a bunch of Democrats?

MiddleFingerBaby does NOT believe in country first, just PARTY first....
A discriminating little bastard, aren't you brip.....???

What is often forgotten in this attempt at diversion that some in Mueller's team have donated to the DNC.........is that people within the Trump administration have ALSO donated to the DNC (including Trump himself)........

So, if DNC donors are fit to work in the WH, why are they NOT fit to investigate the WH???

We on the right do not need hero's.

So, no David Duke posters over your bed???

(BTW, learn to spell "heroes"....LOL)
We on the right do not need hero's.

So, no David Duke posters over your bed???

(BTW, learn to spell "heroes"....LOL)

No posters of anyone.

As for learning to spell "heroes?" Wow, you really got me on that one. Stick another cyber feather in your rainbow pussy hat, why don't ya!

Forum List

Back