If You're Not Happy With Any Party Right Now

So we'll have 4 or 5 parties?
I don't know. France's system has a LOT and somehow they work it out. Not saying we replicate France, but just that it can be done.
France has 65 million people. The French economy also has neighbors that contribute to their economy. We have 350+ million with a boat anchor to the South in Mexico 123 million with 30% of their GDP coming from US cash, and then Canada with 35 million to the North. We don't have equal trade partners.
I wasn't talking about their trade or economic policies, you know...
What we're you talking about?
The economy controls just about everything.
Political parties and candidates.
Political parties can screw everything up.
The economy controls everything.
Politicians only do what they feel will get them reelected.
Unless you're a statist and a progressive.
Then you just say fuck the voters and treat them like mushrooms.
Keep them in the dark and feed them loads of Bull Shit.

It's not a black and white issue. Both parties have corrupt politicians. The difference is Democrats have a base that doesn't care and doesn't have to be fooled. The GOP has several assholes that can be counted on to trip up the process. Democrats are all pretty much on the same team...rooting against whatever works for America.
So sick of you guys going on about the Democratic base. Tell us who that is? Don't leave anyone out.
Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, tree_huggers, dead people, refugees, foreign interests, and Hollywood elitists.
Dead people?

Refugees?

Yep. You're an idiot.

At least you don't deny the racist GOP base is, well, you know, racist.
So you think that Blacks, Hispanics, refugees, Gays, and Rich White Elitists can't be racists?
I didn't say they can't be, I said you are.

Don't you agree?
No.
You assume just because of my political leanings that automatically makes me one.
I can show convincing evidence that the Democratic Party's base are some of the most racist people in America.

Last edited:
Too much focus on Trump IMHO, and not enough on everyone else inside the beltway. Both parties, all branches and agencies, what we have here is a total clusterfuck. NOBODY is leading and nobody is following either, it's all about self-interest and that of your party to a lesser degree. You and me are a ways down the priority list, regardless of who's in charge of anything. I'm sorry to say it, but I don't see a change in this status quo coming anytime soon until we have some sort of catastrophic event. And no, Trump's election doesn't count.
What do you think of the OP and the other article by Joe Scarborough saying the duopoly is destroying itself? Can an alternative with real ideas and less power hungry plays be achieved? Can you even consider it? Would you support it?

Didn't find the Scarborough article, but I'm not smart enough to know whether the current duopoly is destroying itself, or us, or both. I'll read it if there's a link to it somewhere.

Yeah, I'm good with the 'No Labels' thing, been hoping for that myself for a long time. Personally I'd rather vote for a person who wants to do the best possible thing and get 75% of what they want rather than a Ted Cruz kinda person who won't settle for less than 100% and ends up with nothing. As a conservative it wouldn't be easy for me to vote for a democrat though, depends on what their priorities are.

Forum List

Back