If you're on every ballot, you should have a guaranteed spot on the debate stage

• Banned
I dunno... that "Aleppo" gaffe was so bad

As bad Clinton not knowing what "C" means? Or as bad as Trump not knowing what the nuclear triad is? If you're really that upset that he doesn't know the name of a town in Syria, then you need to check your priorities.

He'll never be allowed into the debates. The only thing those two fuck faces can agree upon is not having a 3rd party candidate make them look like even bigger fools.

As bad Clinton not knowing what "C" means? Or as bad as Trump not knowing what the nuclear triad is? If you're really that upset that he doesn't know the name of a town in Syria, then you need to check your priorities.
I guess. But man did he look stupid. Almost made me want to stay home in November. I guess it's still better to go to the polls so a third party gets to at least 5%.

Johnson has no chance in winning, however that doesn't mean he shouldn't be on the stage. With that said, is it in his best interest?

The commission of presidential debates is run by the dem and repub parties. I guess they could do what they want. Another reason I support the presidential election sponsored by the tax payers.

Too few people care or want to hear from Johnson. After all, we can hear from drug addicts just by going down an average street.

Well, it is home to the biggest battle in Syria. With rebels we gave free shit to. A place we have spent hundreds of millions of dollars bombing the last few years..
It is a kinda a big deal, but someone can't know everything..

He'll never be allowed into the debates. The only thing those two fuck faces can agree upon is not having a 3rd party candidate make them look like even bigger fools.

You are so right. The one thing that the GOP and the Dems will always agree on is that they are the only 2 parties that matter. In this case especially when the 2 canidates are so pathetic and with such high negatives. It's proof the Rep leaders care more about preserving their party than protecting the Supreme Court. Otherwise they would all line up behind Johnson.

I guess. But man did he look stupid. Almost made me want to stay home in November. I guess it's still better to go to the polls so a third party gets to at least 5%.

definitions.jpg

Johnson has no chance in winning, however that doesn't mean he shouldn't be on the stage. With that said, is it in his best interest?

Absolutely in his best interest. He doesn't have to win. He just have to take enough electorial votes to keep either of the other 2 from winning. Then it's all up to the House of Rep. Of course in that case who knows what Paul Ryan and the rest of the GOP would pick.

Well, it is home to the biggest battle in Syria. With rebels we gave free shit to. A place we have spent hundreds of millions of dollars bombing the last few years..

The situation is a big deal. Not knowing the name of a town, which I'm sure neither Trump nor Clinton would have known either, is superficial.

The situation is a big deal. Not knowing the name of a town, which I'm sure neither Trump nor Clinton would have known either, is superficial.
If Trump or Clinton didn't know about Aleppo, it would be used against them in every campaign commercial by the other until the election happens.

Guarantee the bulldyke knows all about Allepo. After all, she was SOS.

Thank god the stupid liberal fuck Gary Johnson won't be on the stage......

Damn straight. We can't have voters making informed decisions. What the hell kind of country would that lead to.
He must be silenced! :eusa_silenced:

What's the big deal -- he ain't running for President of Syria.

What's the big deal -- he ain't running for President of Syria.

The big deal is that oldschool doesn't want to lose the "never Trump" vote.

Forum List

Back