If you're on every ballot, you should have a guaranteed spot on the debate stage

Now that Gary Johnson is officially on the ballot in all 50 states and DC, how can he rightfully be denied participation in the debates?

Libertarian Gary Johnson says he'll be on ballot in all 50 states
I dunno... that "Aleppo" gaffe was so bad... worse than "47%." Then again, all views should be heard. Especially when the 2 frontrunners are the most unlikeable candidates in American history.
3rd & 4th place are a couple of full fledged loons. We don't need to dumb the process down any further

Now that Gary Johnson is officially on the ballot in all 50 states and DC, how can he rightfully be denied participation in the debates?

Libertarian Gary Johnson says he'll be on ballot in all 50 states
I dunno... that "Aleppo" gaffe was so bad... worse than "47%." Then again, all views should be heard. Especially when the 2 frontrunners are the most unlikeable candidates in American history.
3rd & 4th place are a couple of full fledged loons. We don't need to dumb the process down any further

Meh, I think trump sufficiently lowered the bar.

Johnson has no chance in winning, however that doesn't mean he shouldn't be on the stage. With that said, is it in his best interest?
He shouldn't be on stage, it's a waste of time. In fact there should be no moderator that's a waste of time, because that moderator will be biased In the progressive sense…

I dunno... that "Aleppo" gaffe was so bad

As bad Clinton not knowing what "C" means? Or as bad as Trump not knowing what the nuclear triad is? If you're really that upset that he doesn't know the name of a town in Syria, then you need to check your priorities.
I guess. But man did he look stupid. Almost made me want to stay home in November. I guess it's still better to go to the polls so a third party gets to at least 5%.

definitions.jpg
na52506e1a.jpg

Duopoly runs the debates. Why keep fooling yourselves?
If third party people want a national debate, buy your own TV spot an venue.
Coming up with 50 reasons why they should include them is a waste of time. The duopoly hates you.

Duopoly runs the debates. Why keep fooling yourselves?
If third party people want a national debate, buy your own TV spot an venue.
Coming up with 50 reasons why they should include them is a waste of time. The duopoly hates you.

The Duopoly runs the debates, true. And that's a crime, or should be.
But throwing up one's hands and doing nothing about it -- that's a waste of time.

Thank god the stupid liberal fuck Gary Johnson won't be on the stage......

Damn straight. We can't have voters making informed decisions. What the hell kind of country would that lead to.
He must be silenced! :eusa_silenced:
Not silenced, just ignored like the piece of trash he is.....

Squelching a voice isn't "ignoring" it. Ignoring it is ignoring it. You ignore who you want to ignore; you don't get to ignore on behalf of other people.

Good to see you changed your mind and admitted you were wrong in the wrongness of your wrongity, that you fucked up, that you blew it, that you pulled a boner and now humbly repent the error of your ways in naked embarrassment and immobilizing mortification.

There's only one reason to want a voice to be squelched, and that is that you're afraid of what it has to say.

Thank god the stupid liberal fuck Gary Johnson won't be on the stage......

Damn straight. We can't have voters making informed decisions. What the hell kind of country would that lead to.
He must be silenced! :eusa_silenced:
Not silenced, just ignored like the piece of trash he is.....

Squelching a voice isn't "ignoring" it.

Good to see you changed your mind and admitted you were wrong in the wrongness of your wrongity, that you fucked up, that you blew it, that you pulled a boner and now humbly repent the error of your ways in naked embarrassment and immobilizing mortification.
Did no such thing.....sadness on you and your fucked up liberal friend Johnson.....

Forum List

Back