IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe, Refers To Prosecutor For Criminal Charges

no they didn't. just ask the clintons.

anyway - this should keep us busy to the weekend.

Now, journalist Paul Sperry reports that "IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution."

As we all thought, Comey broke FBI and Justice dept rules and protocol by his original announcement and by his October surprise reopening of investigation announcement....

AND the FBI Agents in the NY Office improperly leaked Clinton investigation information to Rudy Giuliani, who then leaked to FOX news.....

while you run to the clinton news network????

i dont give A FUCK who the source is.

DID
IT
HAPPEN?

screamibg at the source doesnt change the news.

Somebody should tell our president that.
so fuckng many are guilry of it its self serving n hypocritical to bag on trump.

DID
IT
HAPPEN?

Somebody should tell our president that.
so fuckng many are guilry of it its self serving n hypocritical to bag on trump.

Trump is our president. He's not supposed to be childish and petty. It's reasonable and even patriotic to call the fool out for his childish behavior.

DID
IT
HAPPEN?

Why scream?
Did what happen? Did the IG release his report or getting ready to release his report? Was zerohedge trying to make you think it was going to be something that made Hillary guilty or something? What was the point of your thread opener comment?

DID
IT
HAPPEN?

Why scream?
Did what happen? Did the IG release his report or getting ready to release his report? Was zerohedge trying to make you think it was going to be something that made Hillary guilty or something? What was the point of your thread opener comment?
why cry about one news source then quote cnn?

DID
IT
HAPPEN?

translation- i wanna believe it so it's true

typical trumpling
translation... i dont want to believe it so the source sucks.

typical asshole.

DID
IT
HAPPEN?

typical trumpling

typical asshole.
Zero Hedge is an English-language financial blog that aggregates news and presents editorial opinions from original and outside sources. The news portion of the site is written by a group of editors who collectively write under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden" (a character from the novel and film Fight Club).

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as "alt-right",[2] anti-establishment, conspiratorial, and economically pessimistic,[3][4] and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

:lol:

Obama is making Nixon look like a cub scout

ObammyNixonrtdyfug.jpg

DID
IT
HAPPEN?

typical trumpling

typical asshole.
Zero Hedge is an English-language financial blog that aggregates news and presents editorial opinions from original and outside sources. The news portion of the site is written by a group of editors who collectively write under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden" (a character from the novel and film Fight Club).

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as "alt-right",[2] anti-establishment, conspiratorial, and economically pessimistic,[3][4] and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

and?

are they wrong in this instance?

DID
IT
HAPPEN?

typical trumpling

typical asshole.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

and?

are they wrong in this instance?

probably, but it's hard to say since the report hasn't even been approved for release yet :lol:

you enjoy yourself now

carry on

some info on what the IG was investigating:

The report is not yet finalized, however, as lawyers for the various individuals criticized in it have an opportunity to review it with their clients and submit rebuttal points for consideration. That process is underway with several witnesses having been notified they can review it later this week, according to sources familiar with the matter, but its precise conclusions and recommendations have largely been kept under wraps.
When Horowitz first launched the investigation in January 2017, he made clear that the report would tackle then-FBI Director James Comey's controversial move to announce, without Justice Department approval, that he was not recommending criminal charges against Clinton for her handling of classified information, as well as Comey's subsequent letters to lawmakers in the days leading up to the presidential election, essentially reopening and then closing the investigation once again.

and

And then there's perhaps the most nebulous subject on Horowitz's list that has received far less of a public resolution to date, "allegations that the Department and FBI employees improperly disclosed non-public information."
One source familiar with the scope of the report said that accusations that FBI agents in New York leaked information about the Clinton investigation to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani have been examined. Giuliani, then an adviser to the Trump campaign, drew attention in late October 2016 when he went on Fox News -- two days before Comey revealed he was reopening the Clinton email investigation -- to say Trump had "a surprise or two that you're going to hear about in the next two days."

DOJ Inspector General report on FBI handling of Clinton email probe entering final stages - CNNPolitics

some info on what the IG was investigating:

The report is not yet finalized, however, as lawyers for the various individuals criticized in it have an opportunity to review it with their clients and submit rebuttal points for consideration. That process is underway with several witnesses having been notified they can review it later this week, according to sources familiar with the matter, but its precise conclusions and recommendations have largely been kept under wraps.
When Horowitz first launched the investigation in January 2017, he made clear that the report would tackle then-FBI Director James Comey's controversial move to announce, without Justice Department approval, that he was not recommending criminal charges against Clinton for her handling of classified information, as well as Comey's subsequent letters to lawmakers in the days leading up to the presidential election, essentially reopening and then closing the investigation once again.

and

And then there's perhaps the most nebulous subject on Horowitz's list that has received far less of a public resolution to date, "allegations that the Department and FBI employees improperly disclosed non-public information."
One source familiar with the scope of the report said that accusations that FBI agents in New York leaked information about the Clinton investigation to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani have been examined. Giuliani, then an adviser to the Trump campaign, drew attention in late October 2016 when he went on Fox News -- two days before Comey revealed he was reopening the Clinton email investigation -- to say Trump had "a surprise or two that you're going to hear about in the next two days."

DOJ Inspector General report on FBI handling of Clinton email probe entering final stages - CNNPolitics
It's not even released............and already makes it to the media............

Leaks galore in gov't...................amazing the ship can stay afloat with so many leaks.....................

Forum List

Back