IG Report: Obammy lied about Hilly's email server

Why would she have done it intentionally?

Not only is there no evidence that she did do it intentionally, there's absolutely no benefit for her to do so. It doesn't make sense.

Great because intent doesn't have anything to do with it, she did it, end of story.

Of course it does. Mens res is part of every crime on the books. Read the statute.

Great, next time you do something illegal, tell them you didn't intend to do it, see how far you get...dumbass.

:lol:

I don't know why you're having a hard time understanding this. This is the most basic aspect of our criminal law system.

A crime - essentially any crime, with a few exceptions - requires 3 elements. The actus reas , or "bad act", the mens rea, which approximately translate to "culpable mental state", and a causal link between the act and the harm.

"Intention" is the mens rea requirement for charges under the espionage act.

Yup, there's thousands in prison that didn't have intent.

Can you give me an example of one?

Hillary did what she did intentionally. She is a liar

-Geaux

Why would she have done it intentionally?

Not only is there no evidence that she did do it intentionally, there's absolutely no benefit for her to do so. It doesn't make sense.
Seriously? To subvert information to where it would never be known except for those in the loop. Which brings me to the next part of your naive post, Doc, IT WAS INTENTIONAL.
She ain't that stupid.....PERIOD!

I'm not sure I understand what you're arguing here.

Classified information is meant to be kept to people "in the loop". That's the whole point.
The "people in the loop" was never supposed to be a private club. You still need an electronic trail....even HILLARY needs a electronic trail
She after all is a public servant of the people. I kinda think after the Sandy Berglar debacle with her husbands administration she tried to be decpetive.
Try and be somewhat bipartisan, Doc

Of course it's a "private club" - it's people with national security clearance.

There was no classified information on Hillary's server that was in any way kept secret from others with the clearance and need to see it.

So we're moving the goalpost from "she didn't have classified info on her server" to "she didn't have classified info on her server that she kept secret from others"....is that the game?

Who said she had no intent? Hillary? I guess the emails just were sent on their own?

-Geaux
You dupes think Hillary was a criminal instead of Secretary of State LOL. Brainwashed functional s*** heads.... Breaking... Everything Hillary ever did was investigated and nothing but b******* propaganda she's an alcoholic with Parkinson's LOL f******idiots. You are fighting Healthcare day care cheap college good infrastructure.... Because you are brainwashed with phony scandals, dumbasses.
Speaking of brainwashed, Frankie. They needed a special counsel to investigate Hillary.
The Republicans needed one LOL. And they found nothing again because she is not a criminal and she is not crazy.
What????? This is a piss poor attempt at deflecting, Frankie.
Nobody has ever found anything criminal on Hillary or anywhere near it. Except your brainwashers and propagandists, super duper.
No DEMOCRAT has found anything criminal. Let's get a special counsel to filter through the evidence.

Great because intent doesn't have anything to do with it, she did it, end of story.

Of course it does. Mens res is part of every crime on the books. Read the statute.

Great, next time you do something illegal, tell them you didn't intend to do it, see how far you get...dumbass.

I don't know why you're having a hard time understanding this. This is the most basic aspect of our criminal law system.

A crime - essentially any crime, with a few exceptions - requires 3 elements. The actus reas , or "bad act", the mens rea, which approximately translate to "culpable mental state", and a causal link between the act and the harm.

Other than Hillary can you give me an example of someone that got off because of intent?

IG Report: Obammy lied about Hilly's email server

Hussein lied??????????

noooooooooooooooooo:rolleyes:

didn't you know lies are all that come out from Hussein's mouth???

IG Report: Obammy lied about knowledge of Hillary’s illegal e-mail server.
The Democrats demanded that Scooter Libby be sent to prison for less.

IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary’s emails

Dumbass, people go to prison for comitting crimes. Scooter Libby lied to FBI. That is a crime.

If simply lying to public about something is a crime, then Trump would be hanged the slow way with a rusy barb wire, just to match the extent of the crime.

Obama probably knew Hillary had another email service (so did Powell and Rice well before Clinton). It's is also possible he didn't give much ponderance to Clinton's email arrangements. Either way, whats the difference? Was Obama supposed to intervene and tell DoS how to run their IT? :rolleyes:

There is a big difference between a private email account on another service vs. a private email server routing and storing Hillary Email and Department of State emails. Rice and Powell did no such thing.

I thought you people were most concerned about Russians interfering. Try again.

Other than Hillary can you give me an example of someone that got off because of intent?

Alberto Gonzales.

And the hundreds of people who allow spillage every year.

Alberto Gonzales.

WTF, Alberto Gonzales your next door neighbor, Alberto Gonzales ex-Attorney General. I'm not here to research your BS.

Alberto Gonzales.

WTF, Alberto Gonzales your next door neighbor, Alberto Gonzales ex-Attorney General. I'm not here to research your BS.

Alberto Gonzales, the former AG.

You don't remember when it came out that he was taking hand-written notes during classified briefings, and taking them home with him?

Alberto Gonzales.

You don't remember when it came out that he was taking hand-written notes during classified briefings, and taking them home with him?

Put up a link, hopefully specifying he got away with something because he didn't intend to do it. WTF, do I need to draw a picture.

Alberto Gonzales.

Put up a link, hopefully specifying he got away with something because he didn't intend to do it. WTF, do I need to draw a picture.

Ok. Here's the the OIG report of the investigation: OIG Special Report: Report of Investigation Regarding Allegations of Mishandling of Classified Documents by Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

Pay attention to this section:

The Federal Criminal Code contains statutes relating to the improper handling of classified documents. In light of Gonzales’s handling of these documents, and in particular the handwritten notes which we found he improperly brought to his residence, we provided our report to the Department’s National Security Division for its review. After reviewing the matter, the National Security Division declined prosecution.

You dupes think Hillary was a criminal instead of Secretary of State LOL. Brainwashed functional s*** heads.... Breaking... Everything Hillary ever did was investigated and nothing but b******* propaganda she's an alcoholic with Parkinson's LOL f******idiots. You are fighting Healthcare day care cheap college good infrastructure.... Because you are brainwashed with phony scandals, dumbasses.
Speaking of brainwashed, Frankie. They needed a special counsel to investigate Hillary.
The Republicans needed one LOL. And they found nothing again because she is not a criminal and she is not crazy.
Nobody has ever found anything criminal on Hillary or anywhere near it. Except your brainwashers and propagandists, super duper.
No DEMOCRAT has found anything criminal. Let's get a special counsel to filter through the evidence.
They are mainly Republicans like Comey and they are straight arrows our justice system. You are ignorant and a disgrace. Thanks from the Russians...

Seriously? To subvert information to where it would never be known except for those in the loop. Which brings me to the next part of your naive post, Doc, IT WAS INTENTIONAL.
She ain't that stupid.....PERIOD!

I'm not sure I understand what you're arguing here.

Classified information is meant to be kept to people "in the loop". That's the whole point.
The "people in the loop" was never supposed to be a private club. You still need an electronic trail....even HILLARY needs a electronic trail
She after all is a public servant of the people. I kinda think after the Sandy Berglar debacle with her husbands administration she tried to be decpetive.
Try and be somewhat bipartisan, Doc

Of course it's a "private club" - it's people with national security clearance.

There was no classified information on Hillary's server that was in any way kept secret from others with the clearance and need to see it.
First of all, yes, there was classified information on the server. The private club did not include all the people with national security clearance. Just those who SHE wanted to see the emails. I don't think there was any republicans privy to her server. Come on, Doc, I know and respect you on this board and know that you're smarter than this.
At one time you were more open and not so biased.

What makes you think that the classified information on her server wasn't available to anyone else with the need to know?

You seem to be assuming that the information in Clinton's emails was not available by normal security clearance channels. What evidence do you have to support that claim?

You are the only person I've ever heard make this particular argument.
This is simple, Doc. The SERVER WAS ILLEGAL, any republican with all the clearance in the world would have exposed the fact.
This wasn't some obscure technicality, it was blatant and willful what she had done......and she knew it. Like I said earlier, she wasn't stupid. If she had
been stupid, she would never of had it scrubbed, and you know that.

IG Report: Obammy lied about knowledge of Hillary’s illegal e-mail server.
The Democrats demanded that Scooter Libby be sent to prison for less.

IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary’s emails

Dumbass, people go to prison for comitting crimes. Scooter Libby lied to FBI. That is a crime.

If simply lying to public about something is a crime, then Trump would be hanged the slow way with a rusy barb wire, just to match the extent of the crime.

Obama probably knew Hillary had another email service (so did Powell and Rice well before Clinton). It's is also possible he didn't give much ponderance to Clinton's email arrangements. Either way, whats the difference? Was Obama supposed to intervene and tell DoS how to run their IT? :rolleyes:

There is a big difference between a private email account on another service vs. a private email server routing and storing Hillary Email and Department of State emails. Rice and Powell did no such thing.

I thought you people were most concerned about Russians interfering. Try again.

This distinction has nothing to do with Obama and the point of this thread.

They are mainly Republicans like Comey and they are straight arrows our justice system. You are ignorant and a disgrace. Thanks from the Russians...
With all that has come out over the last week with our justice system and FBI, you are looking like an ignorant fool, Frankie. just sayin'

Alberto Gonzales.

Ok. Here's the the OIG report of the investigation: OIG Special Report: Report of Investigation Regarding Allegations of Mishandling of Classified Documents by Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

Pay attention to this section:

The Federal Criminal Code contains statutes relating to the improper handling of classified documents. In light of Gonzales’s handling of these documents, and in particular the handwritten notes which we found he improperly brought to his residence, we provided our report to the Department’s National Security Division for its review. After reviewing the matter, the National Security Division declined prosecution.

Yeah, I'm not seeing "didn't intend" in there. I see "improperly", but that whole thing looks like political BS, similar to Hillary.

Forum List

Back