I didn't read all of it - it's 568 pages long. That's why I asked you where it is, so I could look it up.

Why are you having such a hard time with this?

I'm not...... I'm reading and I recommend before you continue to speak on it you had better read it all...I'm guessing people could go to prison and I'm only 2/3 through it....

:lol:

Who do you think is going to prison? For what?

It's very easy to make up vague claims, and then refuse to back them up.
Seriously, to high-paced FBI agents with exchanges like this:
The IG report included a new text conversation between Strzok and Page from August 2016. Page texted Strzok that they would “stop” Trump from becoming president.

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

See post #278.
Why? What else is there to say?

HEY...anyone got to where the list of referrals for prosecution recommended in any section of that report?

Where is the BEEF?

I read some place about a couple of folks in the FBI MAY have violated some FBI guidelines, not laws, and were referred for in-house review, but have there been referrals for violations of statutory LAW?

As far as I can see, no one was referred for prosecution.
I think Strozk's "we will stop Trump" does. That shows a level of bias that is WAY outside the law. And that SAME FBI was working with Fusion GPS?

You haven't been paying attention, have you?

The report determined that neither Strozk or Page were biased in terms of their handling of the investigation.

That is not true.

"Trump’s not ever going to become president right? Right?!” former FBI attorney Lisa Page wrote to FBI agent Peter Strzok.

Strzok replied, “No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.”

The text exchanges between the FBI employees included in Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s 581-page report follow others indicating a bias so strong that it influenced the way Strzok and Page conducted themselves.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote Page. “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

“Maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace,” FBI agent Page texted Strzok in another exchange. “I can protect our country at many levels,” Strzok responded.

It does not take a seasoned FBI investigator to deduce what it means to “stop” a candidate, create an “insurance policy” in case of that candidate’s election, and “protect” the country against “that menace.”

The verbiage certainly exercises Trump partisans. It bothered the more even-keeled inspector general, too.

The specific email in which Strzok talks of stopping Trump, Horowitz explains, “caused us to question the earlier Midyear investigative decisions in which he was involved, and whether he took specific actions in the Midyear investigation based on his political views.”

This includes the delay on acting on the discover of the Anthony Weiner laptop containing Clinton emails. The report states that “we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop was free from bias.”

IG Report: No ‘Confidence’ Peter Strzok's Decisionmaking ‘Free from Bias’

Seriously, do you really think that neither Strozk or Page were unbiased in terms of their handling of the investigation?
These two show the Deep State liberal bias that permeates the Washington DC establishment from top-to-bottom. Fuckers get paid with my tax dollars.
Horowitz is clearly biased (sarcasm)

I think Strozk's "we will stop Trump" does. That shows a level of bias that is WAY outside the law. And that SAME FBI was working with Fusion GPS?

The report determined that neither Strozk or Page were biased in terms of their handling of the investigation.
Link. I don’t recall it said that. I thought it said it cast a “cloud of doubt” over their integrity.

The report has already been linked. Here's the important section:

There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions discussed below, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual. We recognize that these text and instant messages cast a cloud over the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation and the investigation’s credibility. But our review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that these political views directly affected the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed in this chapter. The broader impact of these text and instant messages, including on such matters as the public perception of the FBI and the Midyear investigation, are discussed in ChapterTwelve
Go back and read the parts you bolded. Pay close attention to the words ‘directly affected’.
It doesn’t say there was no bias. lol

Yes. The report says that while Page and Strozk may have been personally "biased" against Trump, those personal biases did not affect any official or investigative decisions.
Bullshit..... How do you have a bias and NOT act on it? Public opine will rule voting NOT a lawyers terms.

The inspector general has referred five employees for investigation into whether their messages violated the FBI’s Offense Codes and Penalty Guidelines...That is a big deal that no one is talking about...

/----/ Then there is this:
'Viva Le Resistance': Mueller attorney removed over anti-Trump texts...

There gonna have some serious problems there. He was the lead investigator.

He was? Who was?

The unnamed lawyer?

How do you know that he was the "lead investigator"?

It says so in the report, somewhere. He was the lead investigator for Russia collusion.

Just a guess here, but I'd say that's pretty much done.

Ok, I found what you're talking about it the report. He wasn't a "lead investigator", he was the lead FBI attorney on the case, until Mueller took it over.

(it's page 415, if you're curious)

Link. I don’t recall it said that. I thought it said it cast a “cloud of doubt” over their integrity.

There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions discussed below, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual. We recognize that these text and instant messages cast a cloud over the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation and the investigation’s credibility. But our review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that these political views directly affected the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed in this chapter. The broader impact of these text and instant messages, including on such matters as the public perception of the FBI and the Midyear investigation, are discussed in ChapterTwelve
Go back and read the parts you bolded. Pay close attention to the words ‘directly affected’.

Yes. The report says that while Page and Strozk may have been personally "biased" against Trump, those personal biases did not affect any official or investigative decisions.
Bullshit..... How do you have a bias and NOT act on it? Public opine will rule voting NOT a lawyers terms.

Maybe you're not capable of separating your political opinions from your actions, but that doesn't make the rest of us so encumbered.

The inspector general has referred five employees for investigation into whether their messages violated the FBI’s Offense Codes and Penalty Guidelines...That is a big deal that no one is talking about...

He was? Who was?

The unnamed lawyer?

It says so in the report, somewhere. He was the lead investigator for Russia collusion.

Ok, I found what you're talking about it the report. He wasn't a "lead investigator", he was the lead FBI attorney on the case, until Mueller took it over.

If I was that curious, I would have been searching like you were :O)

It does an old teacher's heart good to see y'all digging through the report for gold nuggets. Go! Better than an Easter egg hunt.

Everyone needs to read the whole thing...it will make it clear that the experts on TV have not read the whole thing.... This smells to high heaven...if Trump ever resided over conduct like this in his DOJ the hair on the heads of every liberal would flame up ....

Now I know what Gowdy is so pissed about....the media is missing the real meat here....

I didn't read all of it - it's 568 pages long. That's why I asked you where it is, so I could look it up.

Why are you having such a hard time with this?

I'm not...... I'm reading and I recommend before you continue to speak on it you had better read it all...I'm guessing people could go to prison and I'm only 2/3 through it....

Who do you think is going to prison? For what?

It's very easy to make up vague claims, and then refuse to back them up.
Seriously, to high-paced FBI agents with exchanges like this:
The IG report included a new text conversation between Strzok and Page from August 2016. Page texted Strzok that they would “stop” Trump from becoming president.

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

See post #278.
Why? What else is there to say?

There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions discussed below, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual. We recognize that these text and instant messages cast a cloud over the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation and the investigation’s credibility. But our review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that these political views directly affected the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed in this chapter. The broader impact of these text and instant messages, including on such matters as the public perception of the FBI and the Midyear investigation, are discussed in Chapter Twelve

He was? Who was?

The unnamed lawyer?

This is bad news for Democrats, VERY VERY bad news. And if you are a FBI agent today? You ar damned ashamed of your agency.

He was? Who was?

The unnamed lawyer?

I just searched the text for "viva". It was the first result.

He was? Who was?

The unnamed lawyer?

This is bad news for Democrats, VERY VERY bad news. And if you are a FBI agent today? You ar damned ashamed of your agency.

If you say so.

the IG just handed RW's another source to sipn until fits their agenda.

SSDD

It says they couldn’t find any documentary or testimonial evidence. Nowhere, as you suggest, did they say it didn’t happen. :)

Everyone needs to read the whole thing...it will make it clear that the experts on TV have not read the whole thing.... This smells to high heaven...if Trump ever resided over conduct like this in his DOJ the hair on the heads of every liberal would flame up ....

Now I know what Gowdy is so pissed about....the media is missing the real meat here....
Like I said in my opening comment. 2 or 3 days maybe a week and out will come the finger pointing.
Then the RAT FACTOR and with McCabe ALREADY asking for immunity it's going to be RAT DINNER for the Democrats!

He was? Who was?

The unnamed lawyer?

I just searched the text for "viva". It was the first result.

I would have been searching "investigat" :razz:

It says they couldn’t find any documentary or testimonial evidence. Nowhere, as you suggest, did they say it didn’t happen.

They found no evidence to suggest that it happened. They reviewed all of the official decisions made in the course of the investigation, and found no issues with any of them.

It says they couldn’t find any documentary or testimonial evidence. Nowhere, as you suggest, did they say it didn’t happen.

They found no evidence to suggest that it happened. They reviewed all of the official decisions made in the course of the investigation, and found no issues with any of them.
Optics Doc, it's ALL about the optics RIGHT?

:laugh:

I’m gonna grab me another brew. :)

Forum List

Back