The report has already been linked. Here's the important section:

There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions discussed below, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual. We recognize that these text and instant messages cast a cloud over the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation and the investigation’s credibility. But our review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that these political views directly affected the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed in this chapter. The broader impact of these text and instant messages, including on such matters as the public perception of the FBI and the Midyear investigation, are discussed in ChapterTwelve
Go back and read the parts you bolded. Pay close attention to the words ‘directly affected’.
It doesn’t say there was no bias. lol

Yes. The report says that while Page and Strozk may have been personally "biased" against Trump, those personal biases did not affect any official or investigative decisions.
It says they couldn’t find any documentary or testimonial evidence. Nowhere, as you suggest, did they say it didn’t happen.

:lol:

They found no evidence to suggest that it happened. They reviewed all of the official decisions made in the course of the investigation, and found no issues with any of them.
:laugh:

It's all in the report.

Link. I don’t recall it said that. I thought it said it cast a “cloud of doubt” over their integrity.

There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions discussed below, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual. We recognize that these text and instant messages cast a cloud over the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation and the investigation’s credibility. But our review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that these political views directly affected the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed in this chapter. The broader impact of these text and instant messages, including on such matters as the public perception of the FBI and the Midyear investigation, are discussed in ChapterTwelve
Go back and read the parts you bolded. Pay close attention to the words ‘directly affected’.

Yes. The report says that while Page and Strozk may have been personally "biased" against Trump, those personal biases did not affect any official or investigative decisions.
It says they couldn’t find any documentary or testimonial evidence. Nowhere, as you suggest, did they say it didn’t happen.

They found no evidence to suggest that it happened. They reviewed all of the official decisions made in the course of the investigation, and found no issues with any of them.

so what is this the 12th investigation thats found nothing ?

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm not going to read the IG report for myself. TL;DR lol.

I'm going to wait for Sean Hannity to tell me what to parrot about it.

It's all in the report.
A report that wouldn’t be necessary if Hillary hadn’t used a private server for personal gain. :)

I'm not...... I'm reading and I recommend before you continue to speak on it you had better read it all...I'm guessing people could go to prison and I'm only 2/3 through it....

Who do you think is going to prison? For what?

It's very easy to make up vague claims, and then refuse to back them up.
Seriously, to high-paced FBI agents with exchanges like this:
The IG report included a new text conversation between Strzok and Page from August 2016. Page texted Strzok that they would “stop” Trump from becoming president.

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

See post #278.
Why? What else is there to say?

There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions discussed below, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual. We recognize that these text and instant messages cast a cloud over the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation and the investigation’s credibility. But our review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that these political views directly affected the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed in this chapter. The broader impact of these text and instant messages, including on such matters as the public perception of the FBI and the Midyear investigation, are discussed in Chapter Twelve
Words once said, cannot be unsaid.

The IG report is longer than a Fox News talking point. I am waiting for my Facebook friends to link me to a Daily Caller article about it which I can copy and paste.

Who do you think is going to prison? For what?

It's very easy to make up vague claims, and then refuse to back them up.
Seriously, to high-paced FBI agents with exchanges like this:
The IG report included a new text conversation between Strzok and Page from August 2016. Page texted Strzok that they would “stop” Trump from becoming president.

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

See post #278.
Why? What else is there to say?

There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions discussed below, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual. We recognize that these text and instant messages cast a cloud over the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation and the investigation’s credibility. But our review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that these political views directly affected the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed in this chapter. The broader impact of these text and instant messages, including on such matters as the public perception of the FBI and the Midyear investigation, are discussed in Chapter Twelve
Words once said, cannot be unsaid.

I'm not sure I understand your point.

I'm not going to read the IG report for myself. TL;DR lol.

I'm going to wait for Sean Hannity to tell me what to parrot about it.
Hannity is reading it right now!
He will omit the parts which don't fit the narrative. That saves me a lot of time and I really appreciate him doing that for America.

Okay, I'm starting to get choked up now.

It's all in the report.
A report that wouldn’t be necessary if Hillary hadn’t used a private server for personal gain. :)
All this shit is her fault.

So when are they slapping the cuffs on Hillary? We've been waiting for six long years!

The two love birds exchange on stopping Trump shows a political bias. Third grader could see it.

I'm thinking NOT. That IG report comes out and they will be running for cover. Give it 2 or 3 days and the finger pointing will begin. Give it a week and the rats will be jumping ship. There is simply NO WAY that report is bad for the GOP because it's NOT a report on them.

But Shit Stain, Comey and Clinton? Could be VERY VERY bad news. And given the IG WAS a Shit Stain pick? Kind of hard to spin that crap eh Libtardo's? A short bus full of lying bickering finger pointing rats headed for a cliff.

Just another gift from the people who brought you MAGA.

Fury

Opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

That doesn’t mean that selected sentences from this report aren’t going to be central to Trump’s tweets, Nunes’s memos, and Sean Hannity’s blather from this point on. But it does mean that what’s absolutely not in the report is any evidence that Comey acted to protect Hillary Clinton, or that there was any conspiracy against Trump—deep, shallow, or in between. Findings include:

• There was no evidence former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton “engaged in inappropriate discussion.”
  • Comey’s July critique of Hillary Clinton was “inconsistent with Department policy and violated long-standing Department practice” in that Comey shouldn’t have been talking about an investigation that didn’t lead to charges.
  • There was no sign that anyone in the FBI tried to hide or delay the release of evidence.
  • Comey’s October 28 announcement that he was reopening the investigation was “extraordinary,” and Comey’s arguments that transparency demanded this announcement were “unpersuasive”—especially as the same consideration wasn’t given other investigations, like connections between Trump and Russia.
  • A total of five FBI employees, including Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, engaged in sending personal text messages, or inappropriate political message, but there was no evidence of any impact on FBI actions.
  • Several agents used personal email accounts for non-public information about their investigation into Hillary Clinton for using a personal email account—including Comey.
Inspector general report doesn't give Trump what he wants, but cherry-picking will make it all good

So when are they slapping the cuffs on Hillary?
She cuffed herself a long time ago...like I said if you are going to be a liar and a crook you had better be smart...she is not....

I think Strozk's "we will stop Trump" does. That shows a level of bias that is WAY outside the law. And that SAME FBI was working with Fusion GPS?

You haven't been paying attention, have you?

The report determined that neither Strozk or Page were biased in terms of their handling of the investigation.
Link. I don’t recall it said that. I thought it said it cast a “cloud of doubt” over their integrity.

No, it says they found no evidence that their biases affected any official decisions, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. IOW, the IG can't prove it, but when I see what these people were saying, well it's kinda hard to assume they never actually did anything they shouldn't have. Hard to believe IMHO, I would bet serious money that whatever evidence that did exist got cloroxed. Lib dems are experienced int hat stuff.

I'm thinking NOT. That IG report comes out and they will be running for cover. Give it 2 or 3 days and the finger pointing will begin. Give it a week and the rats will be jumping ship. There is simply NO WAY that report is bad for the GOP because it's NOT a report on them.

But Shit Stain, Comey and Clinton? Could be VERY VERY bad news. And given the IG WAS a Shit Stain pick? Kind of hard to spin that crap eh Libtardo's? A short bus full of lying bickering finger pointing rats headed for a cliff.

Just another gift from the people who brought you MAGA.

Fury

Opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

That doesn’t mean that selected sentences from this report aren’t going to be central to Trump’s tweets, Nunes’s memos, and Sean Hannity’s blather from this point on. But it does mean that what’s absolutely not in the report is any evidence that Comey acted to protect Hillary Clinton, or that there was any conspiracy against Trump—deep, shallow, or in between. Findings include:

• There was no evidence former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton “engaged in inappropriate discussion.”
  • Comey’s July critique of Hillary Clinton was “inconsistent with Department policy and violated long-standing Department practice” in that Comey shouldn’t have been talking about an investigation that didn’t lead to charges.
  • There was no sign that anyone in the FBI tried to hide or delay the release of evidence.
  • Comey’s October 28 announcement that he was reopening the investigation was “extraordinary,” and Comey’s arguments that transparency demanded this announcement were “unpersuasive”—especially as the same consideration wasn’t given other investigations, like connections between Trump and Russia.
  • A total of five FBI employees, including Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, engaged in sending personal text messages, or inappropriate political message, but there was no evidence of any impact on FBI actions.
  • Several agents used personal email accounts for non-public information about their investigation into Hillary Clinton for using a personal email account—including Comey.
Inspector general report doesn't give Trump what he wants, but cherry-picking will make it all good
IG report on Russia investigation has yet to be released. Why did Hillary set up a private server? Why did she scrub that server? Why did she smash cell phones? Report says her server was compromised by foreign governments. Most likely Russia because Podesta’s little bro had business dealings with Russians.

Forum List

Back