:lol:

They found no evidence to suggest that it happened. They reviewed all of the official decisions made in the course of the investigation, and found no issues with any of them.
:laugh:

It's all in the report.
A report that wouldn’t be necessary if Hillary hadn’t used a private server for personal gain. :)
All this shit is her fault.
It’s good that we’re looking at what happened. It’s the only way we’ll learn how to stop people like her from reaching important positions within our government.
Good point...I bet the dems do a better job of selecting their next candidate....

Christopher Reay just commented how they are going to discipline a number of people identified in inappropriate and potentially illegal conduct.. DAMN! A whole lot of information was withheld!
When did he change his last name?

Link. I don’t recall it said that. I thought it said it cast a “cloud of doubt” over their integrity.

The report has already been linked. Here's the important section:

There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions discussed below, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual. We recognize that these text and instant messages cast a cloud over the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation and the investigation’s credibility. But our review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that these political views directly affected the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed in this chapter. The broader impact of these text and instant messages, including on such matters as the public perception of the FBI and the Midyear investigation, are discussed in ChapterTwelve
Go back and read the parts you bolded. Pay close attention to the words ‘directly affected’.
It doesn’t say there was no bias. lol

Yes. The report says that while Page and Strozk may have been personally "biased" against Trump, those personal biases did not affect any official or investigative decisions.

No, it says they found no evidence that their biases affected any official decisions, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. IOW, the IG can't prove it, but when I see what these people were saying, well it's kinda hard to assume they never actually did anything they shouldn't have. Hard to believe IMHO, I would bet serious money that whatever evidence that did exist got cloroxed. Lib dems are experienced int hat stuff.

The report examined every single step in the investigation.

At no point were Strozk or Page in a position to make any decisions that would have changed the investigation. At no point was there any evidence of bad faith on the part of any of the team.

It's very in-depth. For reference, I'm discussing Chapters 3, 4, and 5 of the report (p.37-160).
We already know they didn’t succeed. lol

Read the report. It's not redacted
Congress just requested that the IG send them the unredacted version and he has agreed to do so.....Rosenstein has had the document for two weeks and he whitewashed the shit out of it...

You are a monumental dupe.

The report is unredacted.

Do you really think the report that came out today has not been thoroughly whitewashed? What the hell do you think they've been doing with it for the past 2 weeks?
Yep. It doesn't prove Hillary was the second shooter on the grassy knoll. Clearly a whitewash job. Noooooo doubt about it!
Deflection, cheap drive by troll move.
LOSER

A report that wouldn’t be necessary if Hillary hadn’t used a private server for personal gain. :)
It’s good that we’re looking at what happened. It’s the only way we’ll learn how to stop people like her from reaching important positions within our government.
Good point...I bet the dems do a better job of selecting their next candidate....
I wonder if the Republicans will....

Dems rarely learn from their mistakes. It’s why theDoctorisIn is still arguing a failed point.

There were clearly tensions and disagreements in a number of important areas between Midyear agents and prosecutors. However, we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that improper considerations, including political bias, directly affected the specific investigative decisions discussed below, or that the justifications offered for these decisions were pretextual. We recognize that these text and instant messages cast a cloud over the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation and the investigation’s credibility. But our review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that these political views directly affected the specific investigative decisions that we reviewed in this chapter. The broader impact of these text and instant messages, including on such matters as the public perception of the FBI and the Midyear investigation, are discussed in ChapterTwelve
Go back and read the parts you bolded. Pay close attention to the words ‘directly affected’.

Yes. The report says that while Page and Strozk may have been personally "biased" against Trump, those personal biases did not affect any official or investigative decisions.

No, it says they found no evidence that their biases affected any official decisions, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. IOW, the IG can't prove it, but when I see what these people were saying, well it's kinda hard to assume they never actually did anything they shouldn't have. Hard to believe IMHO, I would bet serious money that whatever evidence that did exist got cloroxed. Lib dems are experienced int hat stuff.

At no point were Strozk or Page in a position to make any decisions that would have changed the investigation. At no point was there any evidence of bad faith on the part of any of the team.

It's very in-depth. For reference, I'm discussing Chapters 3, 4, and 5 of the report (p.37-160).
We already they didn’t succeed. lol

I have no idea what this word salad is supposed to mean.

Read the report. It's not redacted
Congress just requested that the IG send them the unredacted version and he has agreed to do so.....Rosenstein has had the document for two weeks and he whitewashed the shit out of it...

You are a monumental dupe.

The report is unredacted.

Do you really think the report that came out today has not been thoroughly whitewashed? What the hell do you think they've been doing with it for the past 2 weeks?
Yep. It doesn't prove Hillary was the second shooter on the grassy knoll. Clearly a whitewash job. Noooooo doubt about it!
Deflection, cheap drive by troll move.
LOSER
Apparently you don't know what a bald assertion is.

Let me give you an example.

"Do you really think the report that came out today has not been thoroughly whitewashed?"

I believe they will...they will bend more easily to the wishes of the rank and file....they have ignored us for way too long...another reason for Trump's victory....

It's all in the report.
turn out in larger numbers than before? And if they do could we start LOSING badly even in California?

Hillary isn't being arrested?

Hannity's got some splainin to do!

Link. I don’t recall it said that. I thought it said it cast a “cloud of doubt” over their integrity.

Sure Doc, that's cuz the FBI/DOJ already got rid of the evidence before the IG ever started. They didn't find any evidence cuz it was long gone. But after reading the level of bias we've seen do you really believe no one in the FBI or DOJ acted in any inappropriate way, according to the high standards of both organizations?

turn out in larger numbers than before? And if they do could we start LOSING badly even in California?
I see. So we can expect a choice between a turd and a maggot. Again.

Forum List

Back