:lol:

This thread is about the IG report. Which you've been constantly trying to deflect from, or call into question.

So far, the only cogent point you've been able to make is "Strozk and Page were mean to Trump in text messages!".

If you're still planning on becoming an ambulance-chaser you better learn to look past the DNC talking points. When Strozk told Page: "we'll (the FBI) stop Trump from becoming president" he entered into a conspiracy to commit treason.

No, he didn't.

Hope I can be at your first trial when it comes time to defend your dirtbag client you say: "LOL no he didn't" and sit down. I give you a month tops before you're disbarred.
lol.gif

The elements of the inchoate offense of conspiracy are as follows:

1. Intent on the part of the individual to commit a crime.
2. Intent on the part of the individual to conspire with others.
3. An overt act in furtherance of that crime.

Can you prove those elements, in regards to Strozk? (The answer is no).

End of lesson.

if you did read the whole report, then please, by all means, cut and paste here on this thread, the parts of the report that you claim, differs with the IG's summary of non bias....
That's a stupid request...if I didn't read it it would be just as easy to comply with your challenge...it would be better if you were to read it...maybe you will learn something....

Not sure i would trust the current crop of folks to clean it up...
I remember all of the Clinton holdovers in the Bush Administration constantly screwing things up.
Now we have Obama holdovers running all of the investigations.

No problem.
What could go wrong???:dunno:

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017

Rod Rosenstein - Wikipedia

Any other BS?
And now he has grounds to fire him.

Does he?

What grounds are those?
He needs no grounds................he can just simply do it.............and watch your liberal heads explode.............stoke up the collusion hysteria again..........

He appointed him on Sessions advice after he bowed out...............I'm actually ashamed of Sessions..........he's from my State........thought better of him........

He has basically not been the AG his entire tenure. Only reason Rosenstein hasn't been removed is because of politics............He should have never been apart of this either.......considering he recommended Comey being fired........then later used it for another investigation.........he's tainted.........but politically kept in place.......

He should have been fired long ago........

By all means, tweet that to Trump. I'm sure he'll listen to your advice.

I remember all of the Clinton holdovers in the Bush Administration constantly screwing things up.

No problem.

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017

Any other BS?

Does he?

What grounds are those?
Democrats have been trying to sell the idea of collusion. And this report shows EXACTLY where it was.
Those ARE the optics.
:cuckoo: :)

this report shows quite the OPPOSITE!!!

This thread is about the IG report. Which you've been constantly trying to deflect from, or call into question.

So far, the only cogent point you've been able to make is "Strozk and Page were mean to Trump in text messages!".

If you're still planning on becoming an ambulance-chaser you better learn to look past the DNC talking points. When Strozk told Page: "we'll (the FBI) stop Trump from becoming president" he entered into a conspiracy to commit treason.

No, he didn't.

Hope I can be at your first trial when it comes time to defend your dirtbag client you say: "LOL no he didn't" and sit down. I give you a month tops before you're disbarred.
lol.gif

End of lesson.
Emails give intent...............good enough to investigate and indict at a later date............

They were going to take down Trump...........use the FBI to do so.........their own words............

Now..........regarding Trump........same standards...........NOT.

Salient points my mountainous rear end.

The beginning of the report essentially doesn't match the conclusion of the report.

Why were they so afraid to say political bias played a role in the investigation?

There were examples of it throughout.

No problem.

Any other BS?

Does he?

What grounds are those?
He needs no grounds................he can just simply do it.............and watch your liberal heads explode.............stoke up the collusion hysteria again..........

He appointed him on Sessions advice after he bowed out...............I'm actually ashamed of Sessions..........he's from my State........thought better of him........

He has basically not been the AG his entire tenure. Only reason Rosenstein hasn't been removed is because of politics............He should have never been apart of this either.......considering he recommended Comey being fired........then later used it for another investigation.........he's tainted.........but politically kept in place.......

He should have been fired long ago........

By all means, tweet that to Trump. I'm sure he'll listen to your advice.
He will not do so .............I know that............but hey...........I stated an Opinion.......do you know what that is.......especially if it's against your mantra..........

I think not..............yeah............I'd have fired him a while back.

End of lesson.

Well, the overt act is in question...that's true since many have said he wanted to bury Hillary too. What could be considered an overt act is his ambush of Flynn at the WH.....that conviction will never stand because Flynn wasn't Mirandized and didn't have counsel present.

if you did read the whole report, then please, by all means, cut and paste here on this thread, the parts of the report that you claim, differs with the IG's summary of non bias....
That's a stupid request...if I didn't read it it would be just as easy to comply with your challenge...it would be better if you were to read it...maybe you will learn something....
you said what you read in the report, did not agree with what the IG said in his summary, sooooo.... can you cut and paste a few of the parts of the full report, that supports your opinion.....? What did you read that makes you object to and differ with, the IG's summary?

Last edited:

No problem.

Any other BS?

Does he?

What grounds are those?
Democrats have been trying to sell the idea of collusion. And this report shows EXACTLY where it was.
Those ARE the optics.

Wtf are you babbling about?? What are the grounds to dismiss Rosenstein?

IG report had NOTHING on Rosenstein, except that he was correct in his Comey letter.

You don’t claim no political bias and then recommend 5 Criminal referrals for criminal acts regarding bias and misconduct surrounding a fraudulent investigation.

FucKing same weasely shit as Comey’s “No Intent” statement which is a standard that does not exist in law.

The investigation against Trump also is fraudulent as the IG states Comey was both Negligent, Insubordinant, and engaged in criminal conduct.

He deserved to be fired, same as Yates and McCabe did.

you said what you read in the report, did not agree with what the IG said in his summary, sooooo.... can you cut and paste a few of the parts of the full report, that supports your opinion.....? What did you read that makes you object to the IG's summary?
No not so...what I said is the IG was wrong about political bias...he says they found no evidence of it then goes on to giving all the evidence for it...read it! why am I the only one that read it?....read the damn thing and turn off CNN.....

No, he didn't.

lol.gif

End of lesson.
Your lesson is lacking the facts from the texts which show intent and communication in an effort to unseat a sitting president. the facts call you out as uninformed and deluded.

No problem.

Any other BS?

Does he?

What grounds are those?
Those ARE the optics.

Wtf are talking about?? The report DIRECTLY CLEARED HIM OF ANY BIAS.
And yet they must train in that aspect............the entire FBI..............and just put the blinders on about the emails in the report.............

They were absolutely biased enough that those people are being investigated by the FBI ethics dept..............a slap on the hand.......bad boy...........and get a beer.............

White Wash..............

Salient points my mountainous rear end.

The beginning of the report essentially doesn't match the conclusion of the report.

Why were they so afraid to say political bias played a role in the investigation?

There were examples of it throughout.

The report is very clear on that point.

There is no question that agents involved were "biased" - in other words, they had political opinions of their won.

The report is clear that it found no evidence that that bias affected any decisions made in regards to the investigation.

you said what you read in the report, did not agree with what the IG said in his summary, sooooo.... can you cut and paste a few of the parts of the full report, that supports your opinion.....? What did you read that makes you object to the IG's summary?
No not so...what I said is the IG was wrong about political bias...he says they found no evidence of it then goes on to giving all the evidence for it...read it! why am I the only one that read it?....read the damn thing and turn off CNN.....
The Truth is not their objective here.

Forum List

Back