"Ignorant Red Staters"

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
That's a good recipe to make more butt-ignorant Red-Staters.

And what is ignorant about the Idea that when you don't own the business, you don't get to make the rules there ?

And what is ignorant about the idea that as a customer, I expect to be served, and not hear about your union that gives you the incentive to NOT serve me ?

And what is ignorant about the Idea that since you were never under my care, and you are over 18, and you have done absolutely nothing for me, and I have never wronged you.. then I owe you nothing ?

And what is ignorant about us not borrowing from china, to attempt to falsely fulfill a promise made by a retard... that simply can't be kept, because it is mathematically and financially impossible ?

And what is ignorant about being able to use a bus... and not have to fight on it ?

What is ignorant about my kids having a better future than I have a present.. and NOT having to deal with MORE crime, and MORE dangerous, and MORE deadly streets ?

What is ignorant about a population that treats people how they expect to be treated, and returns the favor when somebody wants to be an asshole ?

What is ignorant about our police not dying because you're a retard enough to want a war against America ?

What is ignorant about the mad man with a Ak-47 being killed instead of the police ?

What is ignorant about some black bigot dying, instead of his European and Asian victims ?

Im from a blue state, and I have news for you.

Blue states can go fuck themselves, and I am not living under their dictatorial, way too expensive, dishonest thumb any longer.

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back