Ilhan Omar claims Lauren Boebert 'defecates' Congress after Boebert's 'brother-husband' dig

Nobody was. However, since unlike you I’m not afraid of the truth, I concede that a small portion of the 1/6 protestors were attempting to impede that process. I condemn them.

See? It’s not difficult to be honest. You should try it some day.
First you claim no one was doing what you condemned, talk about a two-faced liar.

Now that we have the obligatory lies cleared up we can discuss the fact that Laura is a criminal in Congress.
I don’t think anybody has gotten boredtoseeya or you to clear up your obligatory lies yet. Confession. Try it.

First you claim no one was doing what you condemned, talk about a two-faced liar.
Wrong. You imbecile. You said “overthrow.” I denied THAT. I said they did try to impede.

Try to follow along, you dumbass schmuck

Is not being able to refute anything I said a mental illness for dic suckers like you??

Do you have proof that Ilhan had sex with her brother??
If so....you should probably produce it -- because right now, you seem like a guy fixated on incest.....
Usually married couples fuck each other.

Play her some Slim Whitman and see what happens…

Attachments

• 5A8248F0-3E8D-412C-9B1D-536704EB0971.jpeg
    5A8248F0-3E8D-412C-9B1D-536704EB0971.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 21
  • 34B1845E-CB1F-45E9-AAB3-F9AA529341CC.jpeg
    34B1845E-CB1F-45E9-AAB3-F9AA529341CC.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 20
Is not being able to refute anything I said a mental illness for dic suckers like you??

Do you have proof that Ilhan had sex with her brother??
If so....you should probably produce it -- because right now, you seem like a guy fixated on incest.....

No. Like any normal person, I'm shocked and disgusted by the carryings on of Democrats. But like any other normal person watching such a slow-motion train-wreck, you just can't avert your eyes.

The antics and scandals of you Democrats are like reading the National Enquirer, but in 3D wide screen with surround sound.

Usually married couples fuck each other.
I know all dark people look alike to you.....but that doesn't mean they are all related to each other.....

Would be cool if you can produce evidence that she married her brother.....like a birth certificate perhaps

I know all dark people look alike to you.....but that doesn't mean they are all related to each other.....

Would be cool if you can produce evidence that she married her brother.....like a birth certificate perhaps

It is widely known that the filthy Muslim Moon Bat bitch married her brother. Do you not know it and we have to post the references? Did CNN not tell you?

The rightwing is inherently violent. Supportive of thugs if not thugs themselves as we saw on Jan 6th.
Says the forum snitch bitch, while ignoring months of violent urban insurrections perpetrated by racist BLM and their white guilt monkey Antifa friends. Hypocrite much?

It is widely known that the filthy Muslim Moon Bat bitch married her brother. Do you not know it and we have to post the references? Did CNN not tell you?
It isn't widely known...

I can say it's widely known that you suck midget dicks for 5 dollars on Friday night.....

But at some point....I would be expected to provide proof...

And this guy isn't talking...
image-asset.jpeg

However, he did tell me to tell you...same time tomorrow....

It isn't widely known...

I can say it's widely known that you suck midget dicks for 5 dollars on Friday night.....

But at some point....I would be expected to provide proof...

And this guy isn't talking...
View attachment 565767

However, he did tell me to tell you...same time tomorrow....

You can do your typical Moon Bat denial but the DNA by the FBI proved that the bitch married her husband.

You are really sick in the head to support a filthy ass Muslim bitch like that. What is your problem?

Ilhan never married her brother that Trump lie is just that, a lie.

Here's everything we know about the persistent but unproven rumors that Rep. Ilhan Omar married her brother, which Trump repeated at a recent rally​

How simplistic you are. Scary. You cite an article that suggests that “the evidence isn’t conclusive” in order to claim that you can state that it didn’t happen. 🤪
You can do your typical Moon Bat denial but the DNA by the FBI proved that the bitch married her husband.

You are really sick in the head to support a filthy ass Muslim bitch like that. What is your problem?
{EDIT} biff-is a mentally challenged sicko. No real question. But now he’s deep in the throws of his sexual fantasies so he won’t be coming up for air any time soon.

(Is {EDIT:} biff-pointlessdexter really humming “lollypop guild” as he feverishly searches for his wee willie?)

Last edited:
How simplistic you are. Scary. You cite an article that suggests that “the evidence isn’t conclusive”

He is a mentally challenged sicko. No real question. But now he’s deep in the throws of his sexual fantasies so he won’t be coming up for sit any time soon.

(Is Moonblow really humming “lollypop guild” as he feverishly searches for his wee willie?)
The FBI investigated the matter and found no wrongdoing on the part of Ilham..You offer zero proof only opinion.

The FBI investigated the matter and found no wrongdoing on the part of Ilham..You offer zero proof only opinion.
Feel free to cite the FBI evidence and the basis for that alleged conclusion.

Also, not finding proof isn’t the same as disproving the claim.

The evidence has already been fully aired. Can’t you ever keep up, Moonblow?

Cool...so the FBI should have arrested her awhile ago..they have the proof....

Or did Barr's DOJ and the FBI decide to give her a pass??

Forum List

Back