Ilhan Omar claims Lauren Boebert 'defecates' Congress after Boebert's 'brother-husband' dig

crazy joe.gif

There's only one place in America where Illhead Ogre has ANY power, and that's in her little Somalia Congressional district. The rest of America would throw this vile bitch to the curb!

This has all the makings of a bad reality show. I guess we vote immature people into Congress all the time. Just moronic that they fight over BS.

The rightwing is inherently violent. Supportive of thugs if not thugs themselves as we saw on Jan 6th.
I see threats and riots coming from both the left and right and I see little difference in their violent nature. Both extremes are delusional and a drag on our country.

The rightwing is inherently violent. Supportive of thugs if not thugs themselves as we saw on Jan 6th.
As usual, you are wrong or simply being a liar. You suck at this. Again, the left wing cultist thugs are the ones who embrace violence. And when called on it, you dishonest scum suckers direct your left wing handmaiden media distort their reporting even more. That’s when we hear bullshit like “mostly peaceful protests” as a cover for very violent riots.

Everyone who reads your posts sees that you are a total hack and fundamentally dishonest. This is true even if your followers. They will deny it of course. Their fidelity to the truth is tragically on par with yours. No fidelity at all.

As usual, you are wrong or simply being a liar. You suck at this. Again, the left wing cultist thugs are the ones who embrace violence. And when called on it, you dishonest scum suckers direct your left wing handmaiden media distort their reporting even more. That’s when we hear bullshit like “mostly peaceful protests” as a cover for very violent riots.

Everyone who reads your posts sees that you are a total hack and fundamentally dishonest. This is true even if your followers. They will deny it of course. Their fidelity to the truth is tragically on par with yours. No fidelity at all.
The rightwing has always been the home of those who are violent thugs.....not saying everyone on the Right is a violent thug....but it sure attracts them....just like it attracts the racists, the misogynists, the xenophobes.....

The rightwing has always been the home of those who are violent thugs.....not saying everyone on the Right is a violent thug....but it sure attracts them....just like it attracts the racists, the misogynists, the xenophobes.....
Not a speck of truth emerged from any of those words you just posted. You have things confused. It is of course you left wing thugs who most feel comfortable with violence when your inability to persuade by argument rears it head. Pretty much always.

This is why a fascist group which uses the deliberately false name of “anti”Fa is so obviously a leftist cult.

Now that we have the obligatory lies cleared up we can discuss the fact that Laura is a criminal in Congress.

Not a speck of truth emerged from any of those words you just posted. You have things confused. It is of course you left wing thugs who most feel comfortable with violence when your inability to persuade by argument rears it head. Pretty much always.

This is why a fascist group which uses the deliberately false name of “anti”Fa is so obviously a leftist cult.
Yet, Antifa was not trying to overthrow Congress verifying an election.

Back in June 2015, Boebert was cuffed for disorderly conduct at a country music festival near Grand Junction, Colo., after police said she attempted to interfere in the arrest of minors busted for underage drinking and encouraged the accused to run off. Boebert said the revelers had not been read their Miranda rights and that the arrest was illegal.

Jan 6th was just a bunch of tourists, right?
As boredtoseeya knows, but won’t admit, the vast majority of the 1/6 protestors were just that. Protestors. Nobody reasonable denies that a portion of them were violent. Thus, the ever-dishonest boredtaseeya seems to ascribe to all the 1/6 protestors the violence of that much smaller criminal component. And relying on her penchant for vast over generalization she ascribes to the majority of the right the same embrace of violence.

Hacks like boredtoseeya rarely condemn the violent behavior of left wing cult rioters like BLM or “Anti”fa. Soros might just disapprove or her speaking even that much truth.

Yet, Antifa was not trying to overthrow Congress verifying an election.
Nobody was. However, since unlike you I’m not afraid of the truth, I concede that a small portion of the 1/6 protestors were attempting to impede that process. I condemn them.

See? It’s not difficult to be honest. You should try it some day.

Forum List

Back