Ilhan Omar: Party needs to go further Left

Yes! I absolutely agree! That's the ticket!

It's why the US needs Proportional Representation, so the left can go left, the right can go right, the further left can go further left, the Greens can go green.....

And only 1% agree with me on what, precisely?
On the sum total of your position on the issues

I doubt if there are even 1 out of 100 who you could find complete consensus with to march to your drum

This just shows that the left’s arrogance is so extreme that they can’t face the fact that the majority of Americans are rejecting their ”woke” nonsense. Instead of admitting they are wrong, they just double down.

On the sum total of your position on the issues

I doubt if there are even 1 out of 100 who you could find complete consensus with to march to your drum
So you're somehow proud to be a sheep. Okay.

In reality -- you won't understand this -- I think that the best and most lasting answers come from communication, collaboration and innovation. Whether it's business or politics. I've said that many, many, many times.

So, by its very nature, that means that "my way" won't often happen. And, unlike you and the other sheep (who think that your tribe has the answers), I'm fine with that. I'm not like you, and I'm very thankful for that.

As I said, you won't understand. But you're perfectly wrong about me. Again. Thanks for illustrating that. Again.

So you're somehow proud to be a sheep. Okay.
Thats your personal insult that I dont accept

You voted for biden mainly because you hated trump’s personality for than you love America

Knowing how bad biden would be on the important issues you voted for him anyway to soothe your ego

Another blatant lie. Typical.
Based on your own admission you voted for good old stumbling bumbling joe biden

And you clearly hate trump for his personality

But cheer up

Millions of people - some on this forum - did the same thing and they will never admit their mistake either

It's why the US needs Proportional Representation, so the left can go left, the right can go right, the further left can go further left, the Greens can go green.....
There's nothing stopping that. The Left can go full retard all it wants. No one is stopping it.

This just shows that the left’s arrogance is so extreme that they can’t face the fact that the majority of Americans are rejecting their ”woke” nonsense. Instead of admitting they are wrong, they just double down.

Even James Carville now says that the Dimm's need to check into "a woke detox"!

They're pretty much doing that now. They have (at least) four Holocaust deniers in Congress.
They’re very tolerant of racism and prejudice, when it’s against the Jews by Democrats. Just look at how they circled the wagons around Omar after she made her Benjamin remark.

She's one of the Holocaust deniers. And the left LOVES her.
I remember that just a few days after her nasty remark about the Benjamins, they let her take the lead in Congressional testimony with a Jewish witness. She was full of snark as she questioned the Jew. When it comes to Muslims v Jews, you can always count on the Dems siding with the Muslim. It all goes back to whom the put in the “oppressed” camp.

Forum List

Back