I'll bet the next US Pres is a female dem

I will accept all bets as long as they are legal and within usmb rules.

Not picking who, just sex and party.

If I lose, I will take each bet in order, unless it's a ban bet, so in that case avi, sig, etc, bets are cancelled and I will never come back.

Not even as a sock.

I've lost bets here before so most know I will man the fuck up.

lol...it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. However, considering some of the teabaggers on this forum....

Now I'll read the rest of the posts to prove my point.
Unlike you, I would vote for a qualified female and not because she has a vagina

If I lose, I will take each bet in order, unless it's a ban bet, so in that case avi, sig, etc, bets are cancelled and I will never come back.

Not even as a sock.

See the guy who fondled himself looming at pics of Sarah Palin.

lol...it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. However, considering some of the teabaggers on this forum....

Now I'll read the rest of the posts to prove my point.
Unlike you, I would vote for a qualified female and not because she has a vagina

Given the Dems' field of female choices: Hillary or Fauxcohontas, the bet is an easy one to take. Hillary starts with huge negatives. And that's just among Democrats. Fauxcohontas, AKA Big Chief Shitting Bull is the favorite of the party's left. But in the general her shrillness, lack of real answers to the current stagnation, and overall far left leanings will doom her among normal voters.
then bet me something.

nothing you mention will mean jackshit
I bet you a post full of insults from Jake Starkey.

Telling the truth is not insulting, and I don't insult. But I will not accept crap either from the far right or their far left, as you well know.

Given the Dems' field of female choices: Hillary or Fauxcohontas, the bet is an easy one to take. Hillary starts with huge negatives. And that's just among Democrats. Fauxcohontas, AKA Big Chief Shitting Bull is the favorite of the party's left. But in the general her shrillness, lack of real answers to the current stagnation, and overall far left leanings will doom her among normal voters.
then bet me something.

nothing you mention will mean jackshit
I bet you a post full of insults from Jake Starkey.
Deal, but JS has to agree

JakeStarkey

I just said I didn't, but for you and The Rabbi, I will make an exception.

Well if you're picking a female to be president, of course it's going to be a democrat. Republicans won't allow a woman to run for President

ROFLMNAO!

You people are helpless.

Had Sarah Palin not been saddled with McCain, she'd still be President and the US would still have a viable healthcare system and a thriving economy.

You social cons are amazing. She cost McCain the presidency. If she had been the nominee, women would have rejected her, and her candidacy, solidly. She would have gotten maybe 45% of the guys' votes.

Keep living in your world of unsustained faith, brother.

LW1%20Susan%20Carr%20Scream.png

Well if you're picking a female to be president, of course it's going to be a democrat. Republicans won't allow a woman to run for President

ROFLMNAO!

You people are helpless.

Had Sarah Palin not been saddled with McCain, she'd still be President and the US would still have a viable healthcare system and a thriving economy.

Still behind an old white man. Where she belongs in the GOP.

The Democrats are desperately looking for black or Hispanic woman with an advanced degree in Gay and Lesbian Haiku now that the wind is out of the old white windbag they were counting on.
what would you like to bet?
Hey, a black or Hispanic woman with an advanced degree in Gay and Lesbian Haiku is a pretty tall order. What odds are you giving me?
The Democrats are desperately looking for black or Hispanic woman with an advanced degree in Gay and Lesbian Haiku now that the wind is out of the old white windbag they were counting on.
what would you like to bet?
Hey, a black or Hispanic woman with an advanced degree in Gay and Lesbian Haiku is a pretty tall order. What odds are you giving me?
They probably have one waiting in he wings, so a gagillion to 3.29

Not even as a sock.

Why do you want to give away money?
can't bet money across state lines, and I wouldn't know how to collect it from you
EBAY has an escrow service....

I am not betting but if a woman is elected it would complete the pussification of America. Putin and the middle east won't respect her for one reason and that has nothing to do with her political leanings.

The next president will be John kasich. Bookmark this.
I want someone who has proven they can run a government.
Someone who has actually created jobs.
Someone who knows how to take a deficit and turn it into a surplus in 3 years.
Someone who actually wants to give the surplus money back to the taxpayers.
Someone who gave his State employees the exact same bargaining rights as Federal employees.
Someone who actually believes bad teachers shouldn't be teaching.
Someone who has had every type of excrement the National Democrat Party thrown at him and has come out smelling like a rose.
Someone who has actually experienced the trial by fire the left wingnuts ignited.
Scott Walker.

You know Sharpton will announce his run for office.
Now that he has gotten some free publicity from this Ferguson thing.

Not even as a sock.

Now are you saying a woman will be elected or an empty dress?

I think an accomplished, sharp, conservative woman would be really great for the country and I think the time is right.

Well golly gee, we all wanted a black president and now we want a woman president.

I just love the progression we have with progressives.

Forum List

Back