I'll vote for Trump because ...

Why will you vote for Trump? Choose the main reason

• Because he has a sound fiscal policy

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Because he will keep illegals outside the U.S.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Because he has the correct policies to bring jobs back

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Because his healthcar policy proposal is astounding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like Trump but Hiliary is unacceptable.

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
I'll vote for Trump because I've seen him on the teevee and once saw a picture of a big building with his name on it, so he must be reeeel smart, and that's good enough for me.
#weakdonald #donthecon

I once seen Hillary say people shot at her when she left airplanes. I seen her husband tell an audience that she has conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt from time to time. She even claimed she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary known for his successful climb of Mt Everest which he didn't do until Hillary was already six years old.

That's why I'm voting for Trump.

and any woman that would vote for a person that considers women as second class is not worthy of calling themselves a woman.....they are more like a Stepford Wife.
It's misleading statements like that that make people reject liberals and vote for Trump.

Misleading my ass.......he demeans women, thinks of them as objects. And, no intelligent woman is going to reject liberals and vote for Trump....only the dumbasses that are already committed to him because they don't know any better will.
Millions of female Trump supporters disagree with your worthless opinion. But keep it up, the more you insult females by telling them what they think, the more determined they will be to prove you wrong.

The bimbos that are voting for Trump are not important to the general election. Most self-respecting women would not vote for someone who demeans women and considers them objects to be used and abused. But, like Megan Kelly, who is now willing to forget how he embarrassed her in front of millions of viewers....so are the many bimbos that follow him around and cheer to his demeaning of other women.

I guess Trump supporters were right about Megan Kelly...she has no scruples and is a bimbo...but then, that's the description that fits women who support Trump.

As compared to what, women that support a wife who defended her husband knowing he was screwing around with a girl young enough to be his daughter?

We all have morals I guess.........

It's misleading statements like that that make people reject liberals and vote for Trump.

Misleading my ass.......he demeans women, thinks of them as objects. And, no intelligent woman is going to reject liberals and vote for Trump....only the dumbasses that are already committed to him because they don't know any better will.

Right, and the hildabitch considers her hubbies victims as cannon fodder. The only woman the hildabitch is concerned with is herself.

Blah, blah, blah....all you conservatives do is make up shit, but never able to prove a damn thing. In the meantime, the whole world was able to see Donald Trump demean women, embarrass Megan Kelly (one of his own party) and the bimbos all cheer him on.

Right, blah, blah, blah.

All victims of sexual assault have to be believed right?

they should be heard...and believed IF they are telling the TRUTH, but not believed, if they are not telling the truth....

The problem with Broaderick is no one knows when she is telling the truth, or when she is lying.

She swore on an affidavit that Bill Clinton did not rape her, then years later in an interview she says he did?

And less than 2 weeks after she slept with him or was supposedly raped, she went to a fund raiser for Bill Clinton... that blows my mind!

Would any woman, in the whole wide world, go to a support rally for the man who viciously raped her just 2 weeks earlier? I have a hard time with that one....

So she and all the others are just liars, is that how you look at it to justify your support for the clinton criminal enterprise? Broaderick has never tried to make money on her story, her story hasn't changed since she told the truth about that day. Also you ignore the fact that she owned a nursing home which is heavily reliant on Medicaid funding, so clinton as governor had the power to bankrupt her. But hey, she didn't conduct herself in a manner that pleased you, so she has to be a liar, right?

I once seen Hillary say people shot at her when she left airplanes. I seen her husband tell an audience that she has conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt from time to time. She even claimed she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary known for his successful climb of Mt Everest which he didn't do until Hillary was already six years old.

Line Mysteriously Goes Dead When Washington Post Reporters Ask Trump About Fake Spokesperson
According to a new report, Donald Trump today hung up on a group of Washington Post reporters and then pretended he wasn’t home when they called back. The cause of his fright? A question about John Miller, the name he sometimes uses when pretending to be a spokesman for himself.

Go ahead defend the politician's 40 year record of failure and $20 trillion dollar debt and tell us how Trump would be any worse. :laugh:

Well, there's his record of business failures. There is also his history of lying - about everything. His extensive business dealings with the Saudi's.

When you buy snake oil, you never know whether you've just wasted your money or whether the stuff is actually poison, until you drink it, and by then it's too late.

Go ahead defend the politician's 40 year record of failure and $20 trillion dollar debt and tell us how Trump would be any worse. :laugh:

Well, there's his record of business failures. There is also his history of lying - about everything. His extensive business dealings with the Saudi's.

When you buy snake oil, you never know whether you've just wasted your money or whether the stuff is actually poison, until you drink it, and by then it's too late.
Trump University: Yes, It Was a Massive Scam | National Review
Screen-Shot-2016-03-04-at-3.38.44-PM.png

LOL he grew $1 million into $10 billion I think you need to go back to business school. :laugh:

and any woman that would vote for a person that considers women as second class is not worthy of calling themselves a woman.....they are more like a Stepford Wife.

Millions of female Trump supporters disagree with your worthless opinion. But keep it up, the more you insult females by telling them what they think, the more determined they will be to prove you wrong.

The bimbos that are voting for Trump are not important to the general election. Most self-respecting women would not vote for someone who demeans women and considers them objects to be used and abused. But, like Megan Kelly, who is now willing to forget how he embarrassed her in front of millions of viewers....so are the many bimbos that follow him around and cheer to his demeaning of other women.

I guess Trump supporters were right about Megan Kelly...she has no scruples and is a bimbo...but then, that's the description that fits women who support Trump.

As compared to what, women that support a wife who defended her husband knowing he was screwing around with a girl young enough to be his daughter?

When Trump was married to his 2nd wife who was his younger mistress when married to his first wife, he took up screwing a girl that was only old enough to be his daughter, then dumped the second wife to marry the daughter age girl.... you can count on his next wife to be even younger, a grandchild's age the next time around.....wonder if he will be in office when he trades his daughter aged wife in? :rolleyes:

Bill's infidelity was awful, never thought someone could beat him out on his philandering.... but we have a winner!!! Ding ding ding, and the winner is, DONALD TRUMP!

hypocrite much?

LOL he grew $1 million into $10 billion I think you need to go back to business school. :laugh:

He SAYS he's worth $10 billion, a good portion of which is "good will", that is the Trump name. He's a brand and without him, there is no value. Business publications peg his net worth at closer to $1 billion, which would be impressive if not for the massive number of failures he's had.

Trump has been up and down more times than the toilet seat at a mixed beer party. He also seems to have made money on his bankruptcies, which happens more often than you think, but is troubling when seen in the light of his other questionable business dealings. He has a moral fluidity that is not a good thing for the man who aspires to be the most powerful man in the world.

Worst of all, he says things without thinking. And he plays very fast and loose with the truth, which in American politicians, is not unusual, but what is unusual in Trump's case, is that no one calls him on it.

He SAYS he's worth $10 billion, a good portion of which is "good will", that is the Trump name. He's a brand and without him, there is no value. Business publications peg his net worth at closer to $1 billion, which would be impressive if not for the massive number of failures he's had.

Trump has been up and down more times than the toilet seat at a mixed beer party. He also seems to have made money on his bankruptcies, which happens more often than you think, but is troubling when seen in the light of his other questionable business dealings. He has a moral fluidity that is not a good thing for the man who aspires to be the most powerful man in the world.

Worst of all, he says things without thinking. And he plays very fast and loose with the truth, which in American politicians, is not unusual, but what is unusual in Trump's case, is that no one calls him on it.

Do you know what it takes to build a brand to that level? Do you know that becoming that successful requires taking risks. You seem to know nothing about business I recommend you stop commenting on it to avoid further embarrassment.

He won't do any of those things. The sooner people learn that Trump is a fraud and a con man the better off this country will be. The man is intellectually and emotionally unfair for office. Period.

Jumping out of the frying pan and in to the fire, is not the answer though!!!!!!!!

And that is exactly what would it be like voting for Clinton.

Do you know what it takes to build a brand to that level? Do you know that becoming that successful requires taking risks. You seem to know nothing about business I recommend you stop commenting on it to avoid further embarrassment.
he'd be a heck of a lot richer today if he had simply invested the money his daddy gave him, on wall street....the stock market.

when married to his first wife, he took up screwing a girl that was only old enough to be his daughter, then dumped the second wife to marry the daughter age girl.... you can count on his next wife to be even younger, a grandchild's age the next time around.....

Wow... Let me just say, you are going to have problems fitting into the coming society created by progressives dear. How long before they label your antiquated views as bigoted? Do you still go swimming in bloomers?

he'd be a heck of a lot richer today if he had simply invested the money his daddy gave him, on wall street....the stock market.

Ah you should avoid making any investment decisions, or commenting on business, or how to generate jobs, or pretty much anything over a 5th grade education.

When Trump was married to his 2nd wife who was his younger mistress when married to his first wife, he took up screwing a girl that was only old enough to be his daughter, then dumped the second wife to marry the daughter age girl.... you can count on his next wife to be even younger, a grandchild's age the next time around.....wonder if he will be in office when he trades his daughter aged wife in? :rolleyes:

Bill's infidelity was awful, never thought someone could beat him out on his philandering.... but we have a winner!!! Ding ding ding, and the winner is, DONALD TRUMP!

hypocrite much?
Looks like the hypocrite is you.
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News

He won't do any of those things. The sooner people learn that Trump is a fraud and a con man the better off this country will be. The man is intellectually and emotionally unfair for office. Period.

And Hellary is?

hypocrite much?

Me a hypocrite? You're the one that calls his supporters bimbos as if Bill or Hillary never did anything wrong in that regards.

Line Mysteriously Goes Dead When Washington Post Reporters Ask Trump About Fake Spokesperson
According to a new report, Donald Trump today hung up on a group of Washington Post reporters and then pretended he wasn’t home when they called back. The cause of his fright? A question about John Miller, the name he sometimes uses when pretending to be a spokesman for himself.

Maybe because the story is stupid to begin with.

Kind of like when your people went after Romney because he played a prank on a fellow high school student, or tied his dog carrier to the top of the car; as if either of those things anybody could possibly care about.

And as Ronald Reagan once said "There you go again!" Now they are going back 25 years to try and prove some prankster on the phone was Donald Trump. Desperation much?????

Forum List

Back