Illegal alien allegedly tazes, scalds , rapes mom in front of children

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Illegal Alien Allegedly Tazes, Scalds, Rapes Mom in Front of Children

An illegal alien is one of three teenagers who are accused of scalding a Georgia woman with hot water and raping her in her home near her children.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well when it becomes the norm, like France, Sweden, Germany, Italy , and Trump's no longer President but some pos loser like Clinton, or just some random Democratic pricks bastard we can expect to be told " get use to it" it will happen all the time.

Let them in, Let them in, ...................... Hey liberals you might as well say here's my kid up for grabs...

You blanken idiots!!!!

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-1_17-17-15.png
    upload_2017-7-1_17-17-15.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 37
The next heroes to be in the next democrat parade. These are exactly the kind of replacements liberals want.

An illegal alien is one of three teenagers who are accused of scalding a Georgia woman with hot water and raping her in her home near her children.

Well when it becomes the norm, like France, Sweden, Germany, Italy , and Trump's no longer President but some pos loser like Clinton, or just some random Democratic pricks bastard we can expect to be told " get use to it" it will happen all the time.

Let them in, Let them in, ...................... Hey liberals you might as well say here's my kid up for grabs...

You blanken idiots!!!!
I would have no objecting to castrating the violent rapist like this prior to deportation.

You blanken idiots!!!!

I am a liberal. I posted this the other day. Would you mind being less of a twat? Home invasions happen quite often. It is the fucking norm.

TIA

You blanken idiots!!!!
If it was San Franciso they would have paid him $200,000 because he was here illegally and got so frustrated he had no choice but to rape a woman. It's all Trump's fault!

You blanken idiots!!!!
If it was San Franciso they would have paid him $200,000 because he was here illegally and got so frustrated he had no choice but to rape a woman. It's all Trump's fault!
If he was from the middle east he could claim a sexual emergency. The racist bitch should welcome non white cock and stop being a racist.

I am a liberal. I posted this the other day. Would you mind being less of a twat? Home invasions happen quite often. It is the fucking norm.
TIA
Crime can never be considered a norm, else it is tolerated.

Crime must always be opposed and fought against in every way possible, especially violent crime like this.

Crime that is performed by most Americans every day should be legalized.

Why are RWNJs always surprised that not all crazy criminals are white. While certainly true this sort of vile crime is almost always committed by RW white males, other races aren't immune.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You blanken idiots!!!!

TIA

It is not the norm. It should not be accepted as the norm.

Mexico is the 2nd most violent country in the world, so what do you expect?

Crime must always be opposed and fought against in every way possible, especially violent crime like this.

Plus, this animal is here because of LIBERAL POLICIES. This brutal crime would never have happened if our politicians DID THEIR F-ING JOB!

I am disgusted that this doesn't bother the Left.

TIA

June 30-July 2 am
Couple Forced to Lie on Floor in Home Invasion
Man arrested for Grand Traverse County home invasions also connected to crimes in Leelanau
Man shot by police after home invasion
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...esident-attackers-exchange-gunfire/445041001/
http://abc7.com/news/arcadia-homeowners-tied-up-during-home-invasion/2167179/
http://weartv.com/news/local/niceville-man-shot-in-foot-during-alleged-home-invasion

You blanken idiots!!!!

TIA

And how is your wiffle ball bat home defense system doing?:2up:

Forum List

Back