illegal aliens in New York City getting everything free/courtesy of US taxpayers

She already has a work visa, has for a long time before I met her.

Yes, they were - gasp - littering!!!

In a few years, most of them will have jobs cleaning hotels, so karma.

You think this is a $500 a night hotel? Ha.
Did you think this was a Motel 6 on Times Square?

The government didn't put Germans up in hotels at taxpayer expense. The Germans weren't fed, medicated, given money to buy drugs with.

If you want the current invaders to be like Germans, treat them as Germans. You live or die in the street.
I do treat them like anyone else since I have no control over what the government does.

150 years ago, bigots were upset about the Irish.
100 years ago, bigots were upset about the Germans
50 years ago, bigots were upset about the Poles
Today it's the Mexicans.
some of us are upset about the over-use / mis-use of the word

Bigot

We have a lot of homeless citizens, but they can find money to put up hundreds of thousands of these criminals and give them cash to party on.
I think the dims figured out that a lot of the homeless don't vote. They're probably smart that way since.. voting never seems to change a damn thing, really (for the everyday people). Also, in some blue states, your vote doesn't matter. No R can get elected in CA, WA, OR... It's always the same bozos running things

The Ds would likely do something about the homeless problem if they knew that the homeless vote. I don't know.. just doing stream of consciousness at this point..

Migrants are 'drinking all day,' 'having sex in the stairs' in taxpayer-funded New York hotels...

Good work if you can get it...

Actually, these invaders are the best thing that could happen to our country. We are already suffering a labor shortage that WILL get worse because there aren't enough young people to replace the baby boomers who are retiring.

Of course, I'm biased. My father was an immigrant and I am engaged to an immigrant.
LEGAL or ILLEGAL? I don't know of anyone who is opposed to LEGAL immigration by vetted people who bring useful and needed skills with them. What most of us are against are an endless flood of third-world peasants who are not vetted for disease or criminality and are a burden to society.

Last edited:
She already has a work visa, has for a long time before I met her.

Yes, they were - gasp - littering!!!

In a few years, most of them will have jobs cleaning hotels, so karma.

You think this is a $500 a night hotel? Ha.
There have been over THREE MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS since Biden was elected. There aren't that many hotel rooms to be cleaned.

There have been over THREE MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS since Biden was elected. There aren't that many hotel rooms to be cleaned.

The vast majority have been sent back...
And there's plenty of work for them to do.

LEGAL or ILLEGAL? I don't know of anyone who is opposed to LEGAL immigration by vetted people who bring useful and needed skills with them. What most of us are against are an endless flood of third-world peasants who are not vetted for disease or criminality and are a burden to society.

Yes, yes, there will always be a new excuse for the bigots...

You could end illegal immigration tomorrow.

Go after the white people who hire them instead of going through the process of sponsoring a legal immigrant.

Not just the farmer or the sweatshop owner, but the yuppies who don't raise their own larva and say Lupe is just like a member of the family and that's why we don't pay her taxes.

The Middle Class homeowner who picks up a bunch of day laborers at the Home Depot to finish that DIY project that turned out to be a lot harder than Chip and Joanna made it look on TV.

We won't do that.. because we want their labor, we just don't want them.

I think the dims figured out that a lot of the homeless don't vote. They're probably smart that way since.. voting never seems to change a damn thing, really (for the everyday people). Also, in some blue states, your vote doesn't matter. No R can get elected in CA, WA, OR... It's always the same bozos running things

The Ds would likely do something about the homeless problem if they knew that the homeless vote. I don't know.. just doing stream of consciousness at this point..

They got caught drivng around in vans picking up homeless people, carrying them around to polling stations in several cities and paying them in cash and cigarettes to vote. I think it Was a group named ACORN, but don't remember. But they aren't nearly as organized and subsidized by govt. like the La Raza racists are, so the money goes to them these days. La Raza finally had to change its name, but it's still the same scumbag criminals and ;labor racketeers.

We won't do that.. because we want their labor, we just don't want them.

Who is 'We'? The majority of Americans are clear on this issue, it's you commies and deviants who refuse to listen; it doesn't fit your stupid agenda, so naturally you need to lie and misrepresent.

Forum List

Back