Illegal arrested for voting in Texas,FIVE TIMES.

LOLOL, she's a fucking Republican!

"Although Ortega never voted in Tarrant country, records indicate that she did so five times in neighboring Dallas county — the earliest in a 2004 Republican primary, the latest in the 2014 Republican primary."

Read more: Non-American citizen arrested for voting in Texas -- FIVE times - faces up to 20 years

goddam this is too easy.
she was registered as a republican.
I know some people that are registered as democrats just so they can vote for the democratic candidate that would be easiest to beat.
Of course in the General election they can vote for whichever side they prefer, so Im sure the illegal wetback is a hillary supporter.
But, lets for a moment pretend that she is a Trump supporter, How good would it be to have voter ID so these vile republicans can keep going out and voting 5 times for Trump.
You certainly made a case for Voter ID being a needed thing here.

Ted Cruz should give up his Senate seat if this how he got elected.
Ted Cruz should give up his senate seat for running as a conservative when in realty he is just another vile lawless liberal.
Its why the real conservative voters didnt want him to be president.

"Although Ortega never voted in Tarrant country, records indicate that she did so five times in neighboring Dallas county — the earliest in a 2004 Republican primary, the latest in the 2014 Republican primary."

Read more: Non-American citizen arrested for voting in Texas -- FIVE times - faces up to 20 years

goddam this is too easy.
Hey, when you sling shit at message board walls 24/7 hoping something sticks like odium does, you can't really expect the idiot to have time to actually read the shit he is slinging.

goddam this is too easy.
Hey, when you sling shit at message board walls 24/7 hoping something sticks like odium does, you can't really expect the idiot to have time to actually read the shit he is slinging.

They're just reading headlines off RW propaganda sites. Their attention spans don't accommodate spending 30 seconds reading the content of the links.

We adults take care of that for them.

goddam this is too easy.
I know some people that are registered as democrats just so they can vote for the democratic candidate that would be easiest to beat.
Of course in the General election they can vote for whichever side they prefer, so Im sure the illegal wetback is a hillary supporter.
But, lets for a moment pretend that she is a Trump supporter, How good would it be to have voter ID so these vile republicans can keep going out and voting 5 times for Trump.

Illegal Republicans voting in a state where the governments are dominated by Republicans.

lol, your attempt was typically pathetic.

goddam this is too easy.
I don't care HOW she is registered. Illegals should not vote PERIOD. As you said also just because she's a registered republican doesn't mean much...I don't expect an illegal to know much about American Politics lol.

5 times in a period of 10 years. And the failure is on the registration process

goddam this is too easy.

Illegal Republicans voting in a state where the governments are dominated by Republicans.

lol, your attempt was typically pathetic.
I think its disgusting that the republicans are getting away with this.
(I'm not a registered republican) and the only way stop these cheating bastards is to have a good strong voter ID.
I promise to support the democrats efforts in getting this passed
We can no longer allow the cheating and dead repulicans to sway our elections.

goddam this is too easy.

The issues is not her political affiliation or who she voted for, rather that she voted illegally and multiple times, when rational voter ID would have prevented her.

It is nutz!

No wonder the dems don't want a legitimate voter ID card! Like roaches if you catch one, you can be sure there are many more!

I don't care HOW she is registered. Illegals should not vote PERIOD. As you said also just because she's a registered republican doesn't mean much...I don't expect an illegal to know much about American Politics lol.

lol, kind of makes one wonder why you put this line in your OP then:

More of that wonderful fraud the democrats love

Grow up.

Grow up.

This is exactly why Demorats give Clinton (both of them) a pass. They are partisan to the core.

I don't want a Republican committing voter fraud anymore than a Demoncrat. Both are wrong and both should be prosecuted. Rabid voter fraud could easily be prevented with voter ID.

Grow up.

This is exactly why Demorats give Clinton (both of them) a pass. They are partisan to the core.

I don't want a Republican committing voter fraud anymore than a Demoncrat. Both are wrong and both should be prosecuted. Rabid voter fraud could easily be prevented with voter ID.
No wonder the dems don't want a legitimate voter ID card! Like roaches if you catch one, you can be sure there are many more!

She's a Republican fucktard. Jesus Christ try to keep up.
So what shithead, which party is fighting against voter id's

Texas doesn't have voter ID?

Grow up.

She's a Republican fucktard. Jesus Christ try to keep up.
So what shithead, which party is fighting against voter id's

Texas doesn't have voter ID?

They do:

Texas driver license issued by the Department of Public Safety
Texas election ID certificate
Texas personal ID card
Texas license to carry a handgun
US military ID card with your photograph
US citizenship certificate containing your photograph (doesn’t need to be current)
US passport
If you don’t have any of these, you’ll need to (1) sign a sworn statement that there is a reason why you don’t have any of the IDs listed above, and (2) bring one of the following:

Valid voter registration certificate
Certified birth certificate
Current utility bill
Government check
Paystub or bank statement that includes your name and address
Copy of or original government document with your name and an address (original required if it contains a photograph).

Forum List

Back