Illegal arrested for voting in Texas,FIVE TIMES.

LOLOL, she's a fucking Republican!

"Although Ortega never voted in Tarrant country, records indicate that she did so five times in neighboring Dallas county — the earliest in a 2004 Republican primary, the latest in the 2014 Republican primary."

Read more: Non-American citizen arrested for voting in Texas -- FIVE times - faces up to 20 years

goddam this is too easy.
she was registered as a republican.
I know some people that are registered as democrats just so they can vote for the democratic candidate that would be easiest to beat.
Of course in the General election they can vote for whichever side they prefer, so Im sure the illegal wetback is a hillary supporter.
But, lets for a moment pretend that she is a Trump supporter, How good would it be to have voter ID so these vile republicans can keep going out and voting 5 times for Trump.
You certainly made a case for Voter ID being a needed thing here.
I don't care HOW she is registered. Illegals should not vote PERIOD. As you said also just because she's a registered republican doesn't mean much...I don't expect an illegal to know much about American Politics lol.

So seeing she voted Republican and you claimed it was the Democrats fault while the voting fraud happen in Texas mean you were wrong about which political party had someone committing voter fraud for!

Now for the Progressive Liberals of this board Dallas is Democratic and not Republican just like Houston, Austin and San Antonio... I know how can that be!

Learn about the state before bashing the people of it!

LOLOL, she's a fucking Republican!

"Although Ortega never voted in Tarrant country, records indicate that she did so five times in neighboring Dallas county — the earliest in a 2004 Republican primary, the latest in the 2014 Republican primary."

Read more: Non-American citizen arrested for voting in Texas -- FIVE times - faces up to 20 years

goddam this is too easy.

The issues is not her political affiliation or who she voted for, rather that she voted illegally and multiple times, when rational voter ID would have prevented her.

It is nutz!

Isn't Texas a voter ID state ?

I see above .

By the way . Drivers licenses aren't only for citizens.

No wonder the dems don't want a legitimate voter ID card! Like roaches if you catch one, you can be sure there are many more!

Exactly.

What a sad, disgusting joke this election has become.

Little known fact and an interesting one: Even Mexico, itself, requires an I.D. to vote!

The few American liberals that knew that, doesn't want anyone else to know that.

We don't need no stinking ID's.

We want to vote 10 times.

So there.:woohoo:

:rolleyes:

Little known fact and an interesting one: Even Mexico, itself, requires an I.D. to vote!

The few American liberals that knew that, doesn't want anyone else to know that.

America requires ID too. The problem is requiring specific ID in order to surpress the vote .

America requires ID too. The problem is requiring specific ID in order to surpress the vote .
Maybe Texas should make the EBT card an acceptable photo id card for voting.
If the EBT Card does not have a photo they should redesign it and it would cut down on welfare fraud too.

Forum List

Back