Illegal immigrants could receive Social Security, Medicare under Obama action

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Big surprise. Many of us warned these people would end up getting tax payer funded benefits.

Maybe American liberals should be the ones to have to pay since they're the mother fuckers that want them here in the first place.

Under President Obama’s new program to protect millions of illegal immigrants from deportation, many of those affected will be eligible to receive Social Security, Medicare and a wide array of other federal benefits, a White House official said Tuesday.
In his speech Thursday night, the president touted his plan as a means of bringing accountability to a broken immigration system, under which 11 million or more people are estimated to be living in this country illegally.
“We’re going to offer the following deal: If you’ve with been in America more than five years. If you have children who are American citizens or [legal] residents. If you register, pass a criminal background check and you’re willing to pay your fair share of taxes, you’ll be able to apply to stay in this country temporarily without fear of deportation,” he said. “You can come out of the shadows and get right with the law.”

Illegal immigrants could receive Social Security Medicare under Obama action - The Washington Post

Big surprise. Many of us warned these people would end up getting tax payer funded benefits.

Maybe American liberals should be the ones to have to pay since they're the mother fuckers that want them here in the first place.

Under President Obama’s new program to protect millions of illegal immigrants from deportation, many of those affected will be eligible to receive Social Security, Medicare and a wide array of other federal benefits, a White House official said Tuesday.
In his speech Thursday night, the president touted his plan as a means of bringing accountability to a broken immigration system, under which 11 million or more people are estimated to be living in this country illegally.
“We’re going to offer the following deal: If you’ve with been in America more than five years. If you have children who are American citizens or [legal] residents. If you register, pass a criminal background check and you’re willing to pay your fair share of taxes, you’ll be able to apply to stay in this country temporarily without fear of deportation,” he said. “You can come out of the shadows and get right with the law.”

Illegal immigrants could receive Social Security Medicare under Obama action - The Washington Post
That makes me so...happy...:(

We knew this was coming, the Dimocrat party is bound and determined to finish off America.
We've got to stop them.
There's no stopping them, they're getting reinforcements every time an illegal sneaks in, he or she is a future Dimocrat.

This is why I say, to all conservatives on this board, my advice is to start working towards finding a new home somewhere. I just don't want to be here when this place dies, it would be too sickening to witness.
I would rather live somewhere like Australia, and know going in that it's not a conservative place, but at least you don't have to witness the death.

This was discussed a couple of years ago. Democrats denied it but everyone knows they're liars.

Look, if you're going to lie, make it believable.

In the first place there's NO EXECUTIVE ORDER. It's an EXECUTIVE ACTION.

The difference? Executive Order is a carved-in-stone "law" created by the President. Executive Action is a sort of wish list. Unenforceable.

Idiots.

American liberals are ALREADY paying. Since the red states have the highest rates of welfare and contribute the least to GDP.

Maybe republicunts should start picking up some slack. :cool:
Good, I hope you keep paying. In fact, while you're at it, maybe you'd like to pay Al Sharpton's IRS tab since he's part of your army.

Look, if you're going to lie, make it believable.

In the first place there's NO EXECUTIVE ORDER. It's an EXECUTIVE ACTION.

The difference? Executive Order is a carved-in-stone "law" created by the President. Executive Action is a sort of wish list. Unenforceable.

Idiots.

Well noisy granny, we'll see how much of a "wish list" it is when they start collecting the benefits.
Stay tuned.

American liberals are ALREADY paying. Since the red states have the highest rates of welfare and contribute the least to GDP.

Good, I hope you keep paying. In fact, while you're at it, maybe you'd like to pay Al Sharpton's IRS tab since he's part of your army.

We probably will. Since poorly run republican states are dead broke.

Now that more states will be red due to the election, looks like you're going to have to be paying up even more.

Thank you !

Now that more states will be red due to the election, looks like you're going to have to be paying up even more.

Thank you !

You're welcome. Get a job.

We knew this was coming, the Dimocrat party is bound and determined to finish off America.
We've got to stop them.
There's no stopping them, they're getting reinforcements every time an illegal sneaks in, he or she is a future Dimocrat.

This is why I say, to all conservatives on this board, my advice is to start working towards finding a new home somewhere. I just don't want to be here when this place dies, it would be too sickening to witness.
I would rather live somewhere like Australia, and know going in that it's not a conservative place, but at least you don't have to witness the death.

So what the hell are you still doing here? GTFO now. You won't be missed.

We've got to stop them.

Yeah yeah yeah....That dog don't hunt.
You cheer lead for confiscatory taxes. Yet you are not willing to foot the bill for you own schemes.
Every liberal idea which comes out of Washington is always funded with other people's money. Why is that?

LOL...Now that is very funny.
Fact is red states are for the most part barely run deficits or run a surplus. Also, red states are despite the regime, are creating jobs.
BTW, I understand you have sharptons number stored in you cell phone.

Yeah yeah yeah....That dog don't hunt.
You cheer lead for confiscatory taxes. Yet you are not willing to foot the bill for you own schemes.
Every liberal idea which comes out of Washington is always funded with other people's money. Why is that?

The only reason you think it's funded with other people's money is because you're a conservative. Which means OTHER people are doing the funding. Because YOU are sitting on your ass waiting for some magical "trickle down." And thus don't have the money to fund ANYTHING.

:thup:

Forum List

Back