Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid.

Trump took documents that he declassified in writing.

He did not do it in writing, if he did it at all.

This board will be a lot more pleasant when you finally tire of telling stories of old Sarge Gator and his ultra-secure SCIF. Of course, lowly Sergeants were and are held to a higher standard than presidents and other senior government officials. That's part of life everywhere.

Sorry that actual real life experiences are such a problem for you. I know that for people like you being told things on TV is better than living them.

That people like you are ok with it is why it happens. Why should a lowly Marine Sgt be held to a higher standard than people in DC?

The "classified material" they deal with at that level is no threat to national security but rather to the political image of those who decide the classification.

You have no idea what they had. But this statement does blow your CT about Hunter now you are claiming none of it dealt with national security

Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid; in my opinion.

Would you prefer a President who is stupid or a President who is a crook?
No, it proves Biden is a crook and snowflakes are stupid.

Stealing TS/SCI documents as a SENATOR, as it has been proven Biden did, makes Biden a criminal. Doing so as a Senator and VP makes you a criminal and guilty of Espionage.

Believing someone planted classified documents in Biden's garage afyer he acknowledge and d4frnded them being there...

Believing 'intent' matters in 'Espionage'...

Believing agreeing to allow authorities to search your home (and findong more clasdified) and 'cooperating' with authototies has anything to do with GUILT regarding breaking laws ...

...makes snowflakes stupid.

Clearly in DC there is not such an accounting. Rational people have a problem with that, but you, MR IC, thinks it is the way things are supposed to be.

Did it make it easier for your to take home things you were not supposed to take home?

No shit, this is what I said is a problem, nobody is accounting for every classified document, but they should be. This is my point. But you seem to think it is a good thing nobody accounts for classified document.

When I was in charge of classified documents there was a list of every single one that was in my vault. At any time I knew just where each of them were and if I could not account for one of them I would have been in the brig.
What you said was that all documents had to be accounted for or someone went to jail. That’s not what happens. You might think that’s what should happen but it just isn’t what actually happens. It’s not even functionally possible. Don’t change your tune now. What you said was bullshit and what you’re proposing isn’t reasonable if the IC is to actually work.

What you said was that all documents had to be accounted for or someone went to jail. That’s not what happens.

That is what happens outside of DC. That is what happens to someone in the military charged with securing such things. Why is it different for the folks in DC?

You might think that’s what should happen but it just isn’t what actually happens.

It is what happens outside of DC

It’s not even functionally possible.

Why not? If I could do it as an E5 in the military why could you not do it?

Don’t change your tune now. What you said was bullshit and what you’re proposing isn’t reasonable if the IC is to actually work.

I have not changed a thing. What I said was 100% factual.

That is what happens outside of DC. That is what happens to someone in the military charged with securing such things. Why is it different for the folks in DC?

It is what happens outside of DC

Why not? If I could do it as an E5 in the military why could you not do it?

I have not changed a thing. What I said was 100% factual.
No it isn’t. I guarantee I’ve worked in more SCIFs than you and all over the world. It’s not what’s happening in DC or Iraq or Afghanistan or anywhere else. There’s no log book for every classified document someone prints out or tosses in the burn bag. There just isn’t. I had entire notebooks of hand written shit that was classified. No one accounted for that but me. No one else even knew what was in it. If you have a clearance you are expected to know the rules and follow them. The point of the clearance background check is in part to determine whether you’re responsible enough to be trusted with classified material without someone standing over your shoulder the entire time.

You’re just wrong on this subject.

The point of the clearance background check is in part to determine whether you’re responsible enough to be trusted with classified material without someone standing over your shoulder the entire time.

And you have now proven that most with that clearance are indeed not so.

Also makes it easier to understand how people are able to get away with stealing so much of it, none of you in the IC give a fuck.

Last edited:
Illegally possession of classified documents shows Trump to be a crook and Biden to be stupid; in my opinion.

Would you prefer a President who is stupid or a President who is a crook?
But for years you claimed Trump to be an idiot....and whn you voted for Biden he was intelligent.

Just saying

I dunno, it has been 40 years ago or so but I remember signing something out all the time and initial it back in, having to put in one of those ledgers. But we were on MCAS El Toro or 29 Palms. But I do believe most people are honorable and responsible, esp in the armed forces.

Also makes it easier to understand how people are able to get away with stealing so much of it, none of you in the IC give a fuck.
So you were wrong then…

Thanks

I dunno, it has been 40 years ago or so but I remember signing something out all the time and initial it back in, having to put in one of those ledgers. But we were on MCAS El Toro or 29 Palms. But I do believe most people are honorable and responsible, esp in the armed forces.

Yep. I ran a Secondary Control point for the 1st MAW out of Okinawa and I knew where every document in my charge was. I got random checks all the time to make sure things where where I said they were. If I could not have accounted for some of the documents in my charge I would have been spending time in the brig.

Turns out from our resident spy that the Intel Community has no such rules and they do not even try to account for things.

Some how that seems bad to me but he thinks it is normal.

Yep. I ran a Secondary Control point for the 1st MAW out of Okinawa and I knew where every document in my charge was. I got random checks all the time to make sure things where where I said they were. If I could not have accounted for some of the documents in my charge I would have been spending time in the brig.

Turns out from our resident spy that the Intel Community has no such rules and they do not even try to account for things.

Some how that seems bad to me but he thinks it is normal.
And yet I get the idea you should be wearing a hammer and sickle on that uniform.

I am not a Biden fan. He has many characteristics I am not a fan of but I find him better than Trump.

A lot of Biden cultists are going to be saying this very soon. Just like you all lied about never claiming vaccinated people couldn't get covid. History (and the internet) remembers, though, and you WILL be held accountable.

And yet I get the idea you should be wearing a hammer and sickle on that uniform.

For sure. In your world anyone that wants to keep classified document secure should be wearing a hammer and sickle

What proof do to have that it is a problem?

Yes.

We have two presidents that had classified material that nobody knew they had.

Anyone with more than one half of a brain can see this is a problem.

For all we know every single Senator that has ever served also has classified documents at their houses. For all we know you could have given 10,000 classified documents as none are tracked in your world.

What is the point of classifying them if anyone can take them and hand them out as they wish with no oversight?

Forum List

Back